When did you become a Nazi...?

Started by DeppityDawg, November 19, 2020, 10:29:53 AM

« previous - next »

DeppityDawg

Quote from: Dynamis on November 19, 2020, 06:01:25 PMOne of the first things if you google Consett..

https://www.thenorthernecho.co.uk/news/18877984.community-defibrillator-gifted-town-consett-businessman/

I think the entire community were born in 1893, way aye.

https://www.thenorthernecho.co.uk/news/18873256.county-durham-man-leads-new-party-making-case-northern-independence/

Groan! Now its the "Northern Independence Party"

QuoteCounty Durham man Phillip Proudfoot, founder and leader of the newly-formed Northern Independence Party (NIP), launched the call to arms after becoming frustrated with Westminster's dealing of the pandemic which is said to have widened the existing North-South divide.

Ok Rob Roy, you've had the limelight on "indy" for 10 years!! Now its time to step aside...

FREEDOM FOR THE NORTH !!!!

Our lass has just said "fook off ya soothana"

:D :D :D

johnofgwent

Quote from: Dynamis on November 19, 2020, 01:31:57 PM
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=2UmpsWnJYxQ

This woman ran for a seat but didn't win also, good video though. It got millions of views etc, cauggt folks' attn.

I just think if you look at Candace's ideals she's a real libertarian who thinks all state programs shouod be cut, and works at the behest of big biz, but then according to you I'm pinko commie scum and need a Pinochet helicopter drop..  :D

So that's a fairly big city right on the coast a way up from the biggest naval base for miles .....

After 53 years of left wing rule

Oh F@@@. That's Cardiff and Newport in 25 years time under fucking labour .......

Jeez I'm glad I'll be dead.
<t>In matters of taxation, Lord Clyde\'s summing up in the 1929 case Inland Revenue v Ayrshire Pullman Services is worth a glance.</t>

Sheepy

Quote from: DeppityDawg on November 19, 2020, 05:55:32 PM
It looks like some miners cottage in Consett in 1893  :D :D :D
A little bit of Utopia.
Just because I don't say anything, it doesn't mean I haven't noticed!

Borg Refinery

Quote from: DeppityDawg on November 19, 2020, 05:55:32 PM

One of the first things if you google Consett..

https://www.thenorthernecho.co.uk/news/18877984.community-defibrillator-gifted-town-consett-businessman/

:D

I think the entire community were born in 1893, way aye.

As for sheeptopia, this is an impossible dream. Shakes head.
+++

DeppityDawg

Quote from: cromwell on November 19, 2020, 04:01:02 PMWe call it Svyeta Stalina.

DeppityDawg

I'm surprised no one has yet come along to defend [falsetto voice]Harry's right to wear a dress[/close falsetto voice]

I would have thought those pansy remainers would have....no wait...!!!

Anyway, I expect Thomas will be along soon. I expect he'll have something to say, you what the Jocks are like for wearing skirts  :D

Borg Refinery

Every xmas in a Jarrow household..

They get them up eventually...

My tree is more low key..

We call it Svyeta Stalina.
+++

cromwell

Quote from: DeppityDawg on November 19, 2020, 03:49:31 PM
Neither am I? But that purple frock doesn't suit you....you should have gone for something more neutral :D  :D  :D

Fecking liberals....
And you need to stop phoning Biden  :P :P ;D
https://youtu.be/PUif106VC-o
Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?

DeppityDawg

Quote from: cromwell on November 19, 2020, 03:34:15 PMHow I am a liberal right on Nazi not sure but there you go

Neither am I? But that purple frock doesn't suit you....you should have gone for something more neutral :D  :D  :D

Fecking liberals....

cromwell

Well on a forum in a galaxy far far away (well not that far actually two forum hyperspace jumps) I was often accused of being a Nazi,along with others.

Anyway somewhere along the way I am now apparently a liberal and right on,I still think pretty much the same as back then except I deserted labour or to be precise they deserted me and I supported then voted brexit hence being called a Nazi.

How I am a liberal right on Nazi not sure but there you go.
Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?

Borg Refinery

Quote from: DeppityDawg on November 19, 2020, 02:31:10 PM
Hubba hubba!! She's got my vote

...but seriously? Hasn't she got a point? The Democrats have run Baltimore for 50+ years. Its in the top 5 most dangerous cities in the US with record murder, crime and poverty? Aren't most big US cities Democrat? If that's true, isn't it time to try something else?

And tbf, isn't that the very same correlation Thomas makes about Glasgow and Labour?

Yes to all.

The 'something else' is the issue, is the else better than what's being done now? Dunno, maybe so in Baltimore's case. Some cities are just cursed. Look at the poor canucks stuck with Dougie Ford in Toronto, their crackhead mayor.. or Washington DC with multiple crackhead mayors.  ;D

They make even Motherwell look like a beacon of kindness and compassion.  :D :D

Perhaps. But does that mean ALL state programs are necessarily the efficient way to tackle these things, or even work? Is our NHS as "efficient" as we think it is?

No but the USA shows what pure private healthcare is like.

And does Candace work for "big biz"? When of course, no Democrat could ever be accused of being influenced by either "big business" or blowing sugar up each others asses with virtue signalling Hollywood stars?  ::)

Sure, but that doesn't change who she's working with.

QuoteNo, I'd stop short of the helicoptor...you're not a bad liberal, as liberals go...just a short "interview" in the back of the pig should suffice  :D

Well, Call me Dave.

Oh wait, that was the front of the pig..
+++

DeppityDawg

Quote from: Barry on November 19, 2020, 01:19:28 PMAt present that culture war is asymmetric terrorism using cancel culture to silence people who disagree with the liberal loonies. What weapons do us formerly middle of the road sensible types, (Now Alt Right) have at our disposal?

Tell the whole lot of the whinging *** ******** to feck right off?

DeppityDawg

Quote from: Dynamis on November 19, 2020, 01:31:57 PMThis woman ran for a seat but didn't win also, good video though. It got millions of views etc, cauggt folks' attn.

Hubba hubba!! She's got my vote

...but seriously? Hasn't she got a point? The Democrats have run Baltimore for 50+ years. Its in the top 5 most dangerous cities in the US with record murder, crime and poverty? Aren't most big US cities Democrat? If that's true, isn't it time to try something else?

And tbf, isn't that the very same correlation Thomas makes about Glasgow and Labour?

Quote from: Dynamis on November 19, 2020, 01:31:57 PMI just think if you look at Candace's ideals she's a real libertarian who thinks all state programs shouod be cut, and works at the behest of big biz, but then according to you I'm pinko commie scum and need a Pinochet helicopter drop.. 

Perhaps. But does that mean ALL state programs are necessarily the efficient way to tackle these things, or even work? Is our NHS as "efficient" as we think it is?

And does Candace work for "big biz"? When of course, no Democrat could ever be accused of being influenced by either "big business" or blowing sugar up each others asses with virtue signalling Hollywood stars?  ::)

No, I'd stop short of the helicoptor...you're not a bad liberal, as liberals go...just a short "interview" in the back of the pig should suffice  :D

Borg Refinery

Quote from: DeppityDawg on November 19, 2020, 12:53:21 PM
:D

Yeah, I get that. I've always said Trump was an idiot, though some of his policies were palatable, the man is too unstable imho

As for someone like Candace as President, bring it on. Thinking about it, shes the perfect antidote to the Trump era for the Republicans - a young, intelligent black woman with conservative ideas would appeal to a much broader spectrum of voters than an idiot like Trump. Yeah, sure there are bound to be a few of her policies I'd disagree with, but overall, I'd have no hesitation in voting for Candace Owens if I were a Spam.

Someone like her may be just what America, or at least middle ground America, needs right now

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=2UmpsWnJYxQ

This woman ran for a seat but didn't win also, good video though. It got millions of views etc, cauggt folks' attn.

I just think if you look at Candace's ideals she's a real libertarian who thinks all state programs shouod be cut, and works at the behest of big biz, but then according to you I'm pinko commie scum and need a Pinochet helicopter drop..  :D
+++

Barry

Quote from: DeppityDawg on November 19, 2020, 10:29:53 AMWhat the end game is in this particular example of Liberal mores is not entirely clear. But Candace does have a point. We are feminising men, and masculinizing women. The huge over hyping of "transexuals" is probably a good indicator of what liberalism sees as the "ideal" society. Male and Female "gender", as they stand, are going to be the next dirty words in 20-30 years time. Androgeny will be the "new normal"

And our increasingly liberal society will have what it thinks passes for equality this way eventually. Only, we'll all look the same, and like good little liberals, we'll all say the same things, so as not to be "cancelled". I won't, because hopefully I'll be fecking dead by then.
That whole OP is a brilliant piece. The worrying thing is it is all true, however there is also a  backlash and I'm trying to figure out how a culture war would be fought.
At present that culture war is asymmetric terrorism using cancel culture to silence people who disagree with the liberal loonies. What weapons do us formerly middle of the road sensible types, (Now Alt Right) have at our disposal?

† The end is nigh †