When did you become a Nazi...?

Started by DeppityDawg, November 19, 2020, 10:29:53 AM

« previous - next »

Sheepy

Quote from: T00ts on November 26, 2020, 06:58:18 PM
I'm ok with being called a girl!  ::)
My apologies Toots, of course, of course.
Just because I don't say anything, it doesn't mean I haven't noticed!

T00ts

Quote from: Sheepy on November 26, 2020, 06:56:10 PM
Oh gould another one needs attention; Toots is a Lady not a girl.

I'm ok with being called a girl!  ::)

Sheepy

Quote from: T00ts on November 26, 2020, 06:50:43 PM
I'm grateful and recommending you to come off the naughty list.
Oh gould another one needs attention; Toots is a Lady not a girl.

T00ts

Quote from: DeppityDawg on November 26, 2020, 06:48:38 PM
Don't worry General. I'm just toxic-ally attacking anyone at random now (except Toots, because shes a girl) thus proving the concept that masculinity is fecking awful  :D :D :D

I'm grateful and recommending you to come off the naughty list.

DeppityDawg

Quote from: Dynamis on November 26, 2020, 06:40:55 PMGawd, you're sounding Cromwellian there, what next, a list of every imagined grievance I've committed against you and list of human rights contraventions committed in posting?

These snowflakes are rubbing off on you. 

Don't worry General. I'm just toxic-ally attacking anyone at random now (except Toots, because shes a girl) thus proving the concept that masculinity is fecking awful  :D :D :D

Sheepy

Quote from: T00ts on November 26, 2020, 06:42:21 PM
Nick is trying to cheer things up to suit the season. There is a whole thread on it in the info etc section. It's a bit like roses and growing on me.
Damn civil of him, does he not know, we is saving the planet by saving polar bears and such.

DeppityDawg

Quote from: T00ts on November 26, 2020, 06:23:08 PMI had a large contingent of male dancers in my school from 3yrs to adult including two brothers who danced with me from about 4 to teens. Their mum was very sex equality minded and took me to task one day because I taught the boys differently to the girls. My response to her was that boys are actually psychologically different to girls and required to feel challenged in each class but not to the point that they felt inadequate. So they were given larger jumps than girls etc and of course different strengthening/flexibility. My final point was that the day the girls were required to lift the boys then I would make the training match. She finally saw my point.

The mistake is often that strength means beefcake. It's not so. A well defined physique which has ample strength is all that's needed to turn most girl's heads.

I'd agree with that. Dancers need to be very fit, like footballers and sportsmen/women. Women have a very different ratio of muscle to fat than men, but its not necessarily raw muscle strength that makes someone effective. Fitness is the great multiplier.

T00ts

Quote from: Sheepy on November 26, 2020, 06:39:21 PM
Why do I keep seeing snowflakes on this thread?

Nick is trying to cheer things up to suit the season. There is a whole thread on it in the info etc section. It's a bit like roses and growing on me.

Borg Refinery

..And clearly senses of humour will be outlawed in testosterone kommunistom!

Gawd, you're sounding Cromwellian there, what next, a list of every imagined grievance I've committed against you and list of human rights contraventions committed in posting?

These snowflakes are rubbing off on you.  :D
+++

Sheepy

Why do I keep seeing snowflakes on this thread?

T00ts

Quote from: DeppityDawg on November 26, 2020, 05:48:52 PM
Just for you Tootsie. The vast majority of women (and even the Guardian) agree with you!

https://www.theguardian.com/science/2017/dec/13/polish-up-your-pecs-women-prefer-strong-men-say-scientists

I had a large contingent of male dancers in my school from 3yrs to adult including two brothers who danced with me from about 4 to teens. Their mum was very sex equality minded and took me to task one day because I taught the boys differently to the girls. My response to her was that boys are actually psychologically different to girls and required to feel challenged in each class but not to the point that they felt inadequate. So they were given larger jumps than girls etc and of course different strengthening/flexibility. My final point was that the day the girls were required to lift the boys then I would make the training match. She finally saw my point.

The mistake is often that strength means beefcake. It's not so. A well defined physique which has ample strength is all that's needed to turn most girl's heads.

DeppityDawg

Quote from: Dynamis on November 26, 2020, 05:56:27 PMLook, this is why we need to give every bloke a mandatory daily testosterone injection and every household an RPG launcher, plus a Jeep.

Pecs are all well and good, but in testosterone communism it won't be enough to defeat the liberal hordes

Jesus, do we all need a birds and bees lesson here?

I'll put this diplomatically because I don't want to upset Toots. In Germany there was a trope about women "looking for love" shall we say. They were looking for young, fit men. Provided you didn't have a face like welders bench, you'd score. Its not rocket science (or feminism). It might even be nearer the truth to say that men to an equal extent to women respond to the preferences of the opposite sex.

Borg Refinery

Look, this is why we need to give every bloke a mandatory daily testosterone injection and every household an RPG launcher, plus a Jeep.

Pecs are all well and good, but in testosterone communism it won't be enough to defeat the liberal hordes.
+++

Nalaar

I don't think I have anything more to add, so I'll leave my thoughts at that, thanks DD.
Don't believe everything you think.

DeppityDawg

Quote from: T00ts on November 26, 2020, 05:41:58 PMGive me strong men every time. 

Just for you Tootsie. The vast majority of women (and even the Guardian) agree with you!

https://www.theguardian.com/science/2017/dec/13/polish-up-your-pecs-women-prefer-strong-men-say-scientists

Quote"We weren't surprised that women found physically strong men attractive ... what did surprise us was just how powerful the effect was," said Aaron Sell, a senior lecturer at Griffith University, Queensland, Australia, who led the work. "Our data couldn't find even a single woman that preferred weaker or feminine male bodies."