Oh no Joe is busy call back later

Started by Sheepy, November 19, 2020, 11:55:14 AM

« previous - next »

Barry

Quote from: Dynamis on November 19, 2020, 01:24:52 PM
"Multipolarity is a distribution of power in which more than two nation-states have nearly equal amounts of military, cultural, and economic influence."
I have Google too!

QuoteYou appear to be saying I bigged up China, has javert hijacked your account? :)
Well, you did say:
Quotethe Chinese have hacked Capitalism which is a corrupt game
as if it is something to be proud of, when their form of Communism is as corrupt as any.

QuoteThat's very different to communism.  :P
Perhaps in your mind.

QuoteSo what would you rather have then?
I'd rather like a backdown from globalism. Countries being as self supporting as they can, working hard for their own benefit.
QuoteI see the sheep's worried that kittens are chasing him round the yard again. ;D
I don't think you are a wolf, but you're not a mutton fan, are you?
† The end is nigh †

Borg Refinery

Quote from: Barry on November 19, 2020, 01:01:06 PM
1. The world has 2 poles, North and South. America is like 90% of people in the Northern bit.

"Multipolarity is a distribution of power in which more than two nation-states have nearly equal amounts of military, cultural, and economic influence."

2. We will never all be equals, that is Communism and we all know how that (doesn't) work, but hey, big up China who tread all over everyone, especially the weak.

You appear to be saying I bigged up China, has javert hijacked your account? :)

Yeh that's a complete misrepresentation of what I'm saykng - I'mcalling for balances of power so China nor the USA nor anyone can assert their power and stomp all over the little guys.

That's very different to communism.  :P

Quote3. Utopia does not exist. Maybe later, Dyno, maybe not.

So what would you rather have then?

I see the sheep's worried that kittens are chasing him round the yard again. ;D
+++

Barry

Quote from: Dynamis on November 19, 2020, 12:07:47 PMI'd rather have an equitable multi polar world where we are equals, not one where the weak get trodden on as you'd prefer.
1. The world has 2 poles, North and South. America is like 90% of people in the Northern bit.
2. We will never all be equals, that is Communism and we all know how that (doesn't) work, but hey, big up China who tread all over everyone, especially the weak.
3. Utopia does not exist. Maybe later, Dyno, maybe not.
† The end is nigh †

Sheepy

Well thats at least one thing you have learnt today Dyno, you don't speak for everyone. I guess the Indy will be having kittens.
Just because I don't say anything, it doesn't mean I haven't noticed!

Borg Refinery

Your thoughts aren't mine, but perhaps they reflect on you and how you feel about yourself..  :D
+++

Sheepy

LOL are you calling everyone a c^^t dyno like somehow you speak for the Americans, the Chinese and the UK? Or just me?

Borg Refinery

Hmm I had to google Rylan, but to be fair "the biggest and most successful bottom up economy like ever" - sounds like the kind of thing he'd say, if I'm thinking of the ken doll guy from the adverts. I respect that he's a good role model for impressionable sheep though..  ;)

Jokes aside, the Chinese have hacked Capitalism which is a corrupt game in the first place, however unlike you I'm not a suicidal sheep and would rather we don't sink while they rise. I'd rather have an equitable multi polar world where we are equals, not one where the weak get trodden on as you'd prefer. I mean bots on twitter call for a rough unipolar world too I guess but who knows.

Just because you hate the USA it doesn't mean we should bow down to our new Chinese and Russian overlords like some tv personality paid to do random adverts in Chinese, we need balance and harmony, which is ironically perfectly in line with Chinese thinking if you know anything about their culture.

They need us and we need them - without our trade they would collapse currently, and vice versa. But ideally both our blocs will become seof sufficient to the extent that we don't need anyone except ourselves, but wait, we left our bloc and want to go it alone. Well, best prepare to get eaten then my little consoiracy sheepist.  :D

+++

Sheepy

https://uk.yahoo.com/news/biden-already-letting-us-down-230256823.html
He has is hands full in the US, the money men and investment bankers want a reset with China, because trade wars ain't cheap and the Trillions they already have invested might go bottom up, while on the other hand, the US is at a crossroads by all the damage caused by a top down economy, which the Chinese being clever buggers have taken full advantage of, by building the biggest and most successful bottom up economy like ever. But don't you worry, Rylan will sort it out.