Don't be thinking Electric cars will satisfy

Started by Sheepy, November 21, 2020, 10:47:13 AM

« previous - next »

Sheepy

Quote from: cromwell on November 21, 2020, 11:51:57 AM
Einstein to Sheeps,no I was picking up n your op ,if and when you replace your camper van what do you see it being powered by? Because I can see even chip fat powered ones being driven off the road.
yeah well, thats life always somebody trying to feck it up. Thats progress for you, by then we will have towable pods for behind duckies bike and we all will live happily ever after.
I seen it on tomorrows world, it was called a sinclair or something.
Just because I don't say anything, it doesn't mean I haven't noticed!

cromwell

Quote from: Sheepy on November 21, 2020, 11:43:19 AM
Run it on chip fat Einstein, clean fuel and no emissions but old fishy smells.
Einstein to Sheeps,no I was picking up n your op ,if and when you replace your camper van what do you see it being powered by? Because I can see even chip fat powered ones being driven off the road.
Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?

Sheepy

So when I pass ducky on his Bike, he gets a good whiff of fish and chips, just a bonus really.

cromwell

Quote from: HDQQ on November 21, 2020, 11:39:12 AM
You might be one of the untouchable superheroes of this forum but just try posting your idea on a cycling forum or a technology forum ;D
TBH honest Quackers (and I know you get more than your fair share of stick on here) the forum make up changes over time and there was a time when your liberal brand was in the ascendancy and people like sheeps would be the ones getting the stick.

Anyway to the main point no one is untouchable on here,not Sheeps,the forum owner,admin or the mods we all have to accept the rules and if necessary find our posts edited or if required more.

HDQQ

Quote from: cromwell on November 21, 2020, 11:40:06 AMAnd how will you drive your camper van or are you going to buy a horse?
You could attach the horse's hooves to levers that work an air compressor that fills a tank strapped to the horse's tummy. The tank is able to supply compressed air to a mask worn by the horse, enabling it to have short bursts of extra energy, for example when overtaking. Same principle, in very basic terms, as a turbocharger, but with the added benefit of being able to store the recovered energy for use at a later moment of one's choosing.

P.S I'm just preparing the drawings to send to the Patent Office.
Formerly known as Hyperduck Quack Quack.
I might not be an expert but I do know enough to correct you when you're wrong!

Sheepy

Quote from: cromwell on November 21, 2020, 11:40:06 AM
And how will you drive your camper van or are you going to buy a horse?
Run it on chip fat Einstein, clean fuel and no emissions but old fishy smells.

cromwell

Quote from: Sheepy on November 21, 2020, 10:47:13 AM
https://uk.yahoo.com/news/electric-cars-135801899.html
On yer bike. Or bus.
Hybrids, stupid idea, people just bought more cars. Alright so my idea of connecting them to the grid was a bit over the top, but how about self charging bikes with a smart meter attached and any spare power generated by peddle power sent to the grid by wireless.
And how will you drive your camper van or are you going to buy a horse?

HDQQ

You might be one of the untouchable superheroes of this forum but why not post your idea on a cycling forum or a technology forum to see what sort of reaction you get!! ;D

Formerly known as Hyperduck Quack Quack.
I might not be an expert but I do know enough to correct you when you're wrong!

Sheepy

https://uk.yahoo.com/news/electric-cars-135801899.html
On yer bike. Or bus.
Hybrids, stupid idea, people just bought more cars. Alright so my idea of connecting them to the grid was a bit over the top, but how about self charging bikes with a smart meter attached and any spare power generated by peddle power sent to the grid by wireless.