Well I am with Bob on this one

Started by Sheepy, November 21, 2020, 10:53:11 AM

« previous - next »

Sheepy

Quote from: Dynamis on November 22, 2020, 08:30:56 AM
That would be a good step, don't get me wrong, I'm just saying how can you trust Farage? And what makes you think 'populists' beyond Farage want direct democracy anyway?

Farage would sell out his ideals like he sold out the BXP, can you look me in the eye and tell me that's not true? I get that Labour/Starmler are a pile of manure and hopefully won't get very far but it doesn't change what Farage is either.

If you wanted a party dedicated to reforming England's eoectoral system then wouldn't a Enhlish SNP style party be better? You said yourself that they do well in Scotland....
When I say the SNP do well, I mean they point out all the failures of a non representative Democracy, not that moving it to Scotland and creating the same thing is any better.
Just because I don't say anything, it doesn't mean I haven't noticed!

Borg Refinery

Quote from: Sheepy on November 21, 2020, 03:29:29 PM
I didn't lie to anyone Dyno, I am a populist and we hold the balance of power, which we use when the time is right, just like every other time, we mean to get direct democracy, eventually and probably not in my time, but we will get it.

That would be a good step, don't get me wrong, I'm just saying how can you trust Farage? And what makes you think 'populists' beyond Farage want direct democracy anyway?

Farage would sell out his ideals like he sold out the BXP, can you look me in the eye and tell me that's not true? I get that Labour/Starmler are a pile of manure and hopefully won't get very far but it doesn't change what Farage is either.

If you wanted a party dedicated to reforming England's eoectoral system then wouldn't a Enhlish SNP style party be better? You said yourself that they do well in Scotland....
+++

Sheepy

Quote from: Dynamis on November 21, 2020, 02:47:11 PM
I agree. And not just of sheep either in wales. But I think Labour's days are finished as people realize that the rest of Europe exists. As in, they understand the concept of building new parties and movements instead of revoting for a party from 1900.

I guess neolibs like Macron do well out of that arrangement too, but at least it gives some representation to greens etc. Then again we don't have a PR electoral system.

I know you think slimey duplicitous twunt Farage will mystically solve the FPTP problem if he gets elected, but history proves me right that he is a massive liar.

Is he a bigger liar than Starmer? Well, it's about equal in my book.

Enjoy.
I didn't lie to anyone Dyno, I am a populist and we hold the balance of power, which we use when the time is right, just like every other time, we mean to get direct democracy, eventually and probably not in my time, but we will get it.

Borg Refinery

Quote from: Sheepy on November 21, 2020, 02:36:52 PM
Well i still won't be voting for that slimy c^^t Starmer, just because either way a good rogering is coming.

I agree. And not just of sheep either in wales. But I think Labour's days are finished as people realize that the rest of Europe exists. As in, they understand the concept of building new parties and movements instead of revoting for a party from 1900.

I guess neolibs like Macron do well out of that arrangement too, but at least it gives some representation to greens etc. Then again we don't have a PR electoral system.

I know you think slimey duplicitous twunt Farage will mystically solve the FPTP problem if he gets elected, but history proves me right that he is a massive liar.

Is he a bigger liar than Starmer? Well, it's about equal in my book.

Enjoy.
+++

Sheepy

Quote from: Dynamis on November 21, 2020, 02:32:46 PM
You just keep posting things today that I find myself unequivocally agreeing with, in sentiment or otherwise, this must stop at once! We must never agree on anything ever, for we are sworn foes til death!

On a serious note, that's the most duplicitous thing they've done in a while but nothing they do surprises me anymore.

You voted for them, I hope you are pleased.
Well i still won't be voting for that slimy c^^t Starmer, just because either way a good rogering is coming.

Borg Refinery

You just keep posting things today that I find myself unequivocally agreeing with, in sentiment or otherwise, this must stop at once! We must never agree on anything ever, for we are sworn foes til death!

On a serious note, that's the most duplicitous thing they've done in a while but nothing they do surprises me anymore.

You voted for them, I hope you are pleased.

+++

Sheepy

Quote from: Barry on November 21, 2020, 11:19:52 AM
40 days and 40 nights, Sheep.
dunno,it seems we stunned everyone into silence. I hear that song plying, I don't want to talk about it.

Barry

† The end is nigh †

Sheepy

https://uk.yahoo.com/news/revealed-britain-quietly-paid-1bn-110528235.html
Give us your fecking money.
But,but Covid, don't care, but but recession and austerity, don't care. but but we are trying to leave, don't care.