Re: Forget the past it's the here & now and other off topic stuff

Started by Dynamis, November 24, 2020, 02:10:12 AM

« previous - next »

Borg Refinery

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=XuljlCg7g98&t=3m50s

You don't wanna go to America, the Dems want to abolish any form of animals and especially the cows. And they want to rebuild buildings with tiny windows.

Also they want to abolish the suburbs (he said that elsewhere to be fair).

His mate Roger Stone said that Bill Clinton sounds like Bill Cosby and that's why he needs locking up (I'm not joking), and that Obama is a satanic guy who smells of sulphur. I think Alex Jones said that originally though..

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=rE4_qYg4UOU

+++

cromwell

Quote from: Dynamis on November 24, 2020, 12:03:41 PM
Incorrect, read that link, apparently they think it is possible to starve Ireland and they want to.

No Empire, but only due to their inability and incompetence and its impossibility, they would..

🤣😆😸

Yeh people are so freedom loving ..like how they just rolled over for the arbitrary COVID restrictions. Come off it. They would probably volunteer to help enforce the rules and help report people who don't comply... in the main anyway..
Well I knew I'd get back to this,don't think I've not looked and wondered but I just don't see it going that way,you saw what happened with windrush and so no the majority won't accept it,putting up with covid doesn't set us up for accepting big brother.
Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?

johnofgwent

Quote from: Sheepy on November 24, 2020, 03:21:24 PM
Yeah but, why is it a picture of Bob Dylan?

Is it ?

Well maybe the times they are a changin ...

I'll get my coat
<t>In matters of taxation, Lord Clyde\'s summing up in the 1929 case Inland Revenue v Ayrshire Pullman Services is worth a glance.</t>

johnofgwent

Quote from: Dynamis on November 24, 2020, 08:35:48 AM
Patel proudly says we should starve Irl into submission....

I don't suppose you would care to justify that statement with some sort of evidence would you...

I mean, if she has said that, I will rejoin the party tonight, but I'd like some proof she said it before I shell out the membership fee
<t>In matters of taxation, Lord Clyde\'s summing up in the 1929 case Inland Revenue v Ayrshire Pullman Services is worth a glance.</t>

DeppityDawg

Sheepy

Just because I don't say anything, it doesn't mean I haven't noticed!

cromwell

DeppityDawg

Sheepy

Just because I don't say anything, it doesn't mean I haven't noticed!

Borg Refinery

Quote from: DeppityDawg on November 24, 2020, 02:02:12 PM
What about Montana or somewhere like that? Sometime I think I'd be better off with nothing but a pick up truck, a blue sky and an empty road. Oh...not forgetting a gorgeous blond in cut off jeans, and a bit of Sheryl Crow on the stereo. Proper redneck country, bald eagles and shee-it  :D :D :D

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=smZA9Jv3qH0

Not sure about the bald eagle she-it part, I didn't realize you durham wheats had a thing for crossdressing birds.  :D
+++

DeppityDawg

What about Montana or somewhere like that? Sometime I think I'd be better off with nothing but a pick up truck, a blue sky and an empty road. Oh...not forgetting a gorgeous blond in cut off jeans, and a bit of Sheryl Crow on the stereo. Proper redneck country, bald eagles and shee-it  :D :D :D

Borg Refinery

Quote from: DeppityDawg on November 24, 2020, 12:21:22 PM
No you weren't exactly wrong. I said I could see myself living in an old Soviet Union style country in response to some post or other. Probably to wind some liberal tosspot up no doubt.  :D

Goodfellow scary? Well, only in the way that Rupert bear is scary I suppose. A public schoolboy "labour supporter" who used to go on about Machiavelli a lot and worked in banking (or was it wanking, I can't remember?). He was "famous" on the old forum largely as a result of him being a complete ****. He left under a dark cloud after being found out using a moderators login to falsify posts.

Sounds like a lively place the old forum....  :D

Just as a point of interest, something like 60% of Russians say they missed the old soviet system. It offered security that went missing when that --nt Yeltsin was installed by the ever-loving yanks in a CIA coup. One of the worst events in their history IMHO.

Gorby was a pretty decent guy and I think he would've made the bloc much better over time, but this is the kind of bs that people like Reagan and Thatcher pulled, interfering in other country's affairs. A lot of Russians are still very angry and distrustful towards the west for that, and I can't blame them.

I don't approve of their old soviet system, and several. ex soviet EU countries have prospered so much - like Estonia, and are way better off. But then you look at life in places like Moldova or Byelorussia/Belarus and it looks awful, not to mention the hardline Islamist states like Turkmenistan ..

Anyway, I'm not sure what my point was now, if I had one to begin with, oh yeah.. we need to collectivize the farmholdings comrade. Those tossy ovcharka's aren't performing up to scratch and must be culled, and we need new ushanka's so it's a perfect match!
+++

DeppityDawg

Quote from: Dynamis on November 24, 2020, 09:53:47 AM
Hey, wait hold on, it was just a joke, you mentioned somewhere that you kind of like Putin a bit, or maybe my memory's faulty in which case I apologize. I was just gently ribbing myself there as much as I was you based on misreading our beliefs..

I assume goodfellow is like a really anglicized italian gangster character or something as people talk about him in hushed tones as if he's very scary? On the other forum I was on I had neo nazi's promising to come and kill me so this is polite compared to your italian gangsster/frozen pizza guy. 😝

No you weren't exactly wrong. I said I could see myself living in an old Soviet Union style country in response to some post or other. Probably to wind some liberal tosspot up no doubt.  :D

Goodfellow scary? Well, only in the way that Rupert bear is scary I suppose. A public schoolboy "labour supporter" who used to go on about Machiavelli a lot and worked in banking (or was it wanking, I can't remember?). He was "famous" on the old forum largely as a result of him being a complete ****. He left under a dark cloud after being found out using a moderators login to falsify posts.

Borg Refinery

Quote from: cromwell on November 24, 2020, 11:44:01 AM
Right so you accept no empire or starving anybody

Incorrect, read that link, apparently they think it is possible to starve Ireland and they want to.

No Empire, but only due to their inability and incompetence and its impossibility, they would..

Quotethis ain't the sort of country that would accept Singaporean style of govt.

🤣😆😸

Yeh people are so freedom loving ..like how they just rolled over for the arbitrary COVID restrictions. Come off it. They would probably volunteer to help enforce the rules and help report people who don't comply... in the main anyway..
+++

cromwell

Quote from: Dynamis on November 24, 2020, 11:25:45 AM
Did you read the link I sent you earlier in the thread? I guess not.. it was detailed for you there?

Restoring the 'empire', well according to them they're going to make us like singapore. You've probably been there and can tell me what it is like. You can tell me how ruthless a society that is under near total authoritarian rule that makes even the worst COVID restrictions look like kid's play.

The point is how their rhetoric translates to action & policy..and it's bad. No we'll never get our 'empire' back, but the things they are going to do which they've laid out, plus their rhetorical imperial crap, tells you ALL you need to know.
Right so you accept no empire or starving anybody,this ain't the sort of country that would accept Singaporean style of govt.