When did you become a commie...

Started by DeppityDawg, November 26, 2020, 08:05:29 AM

« previous - next »

Borg Refinery

Quote from: DeppityDawg on November 26, 2020, 08:46:51 AM
Yeah ok, whenever it was.

Marilyn Manson moments. What I meant was the world is increasingly fecked up, and you've got people not content with its present state of "feckedupedness", but want it fecked up even more.

Then we wonder why people go mad and commit suicide or start shooting up shopping centres

That's not a new thing, we've had divide and rule politics and purposeful disruption since forever too.

We had the edicts of expulsion when our great leaders decided the Jews had to go, as if the country wasn't fecked up enough as it was. Today we have people who really want the country to destroy itself for their own profit motives/etc.

I still think this is one of the most telling videos I've seen, they pray for recessions.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Uvxzam1Jj0M

Then wrt the transgender thing you've got Trump supporting billionaires pushing lgbtq junk science on primary school kids..

https://sue-donym.medium.com/a-republican-billionaire-is-funding-the-trans-movement-and-conversion-therapy-junk-science-c0a824c3fb96

Then wrt 'shooting things up' you've got the FBI doing all sorts of weird shit. All the yanks say they don't trust a word they say anymore, they just lie and cover everything up..

And then there's the govt some voted for, where for example Boris said that money wasted on child abuse investigations was "spaffed up the wall". Yeah, the whole thing is sick but it has always been sick. When anyone suggests change (even on this backwater place) you get shouted down (on this place you attract stalky posters too insisting it's not sick and should be covered up. Or at best you've got Thomas calling ya a 'hopeless idealist'.  :D Well yeah, that's me..hoping things can change.)
+++

DeppityDawg

Quote from: Dynamis on November 26, 2020, 08:21:14 AMBig business took over the music industry in the 60's? I think you'll find that happened long before.

We've lived in this kind of thing for a long, long time. When has it not been like this? Maybe in the 8th century, actually but that's it. There's never been any real freedom, and the fairly relentless brainwashing has been going on for a long time now.

Yeah ok, whenever it was.

Marilyn Manson moments. What I meant was the world is increasingly fecked up, and you've got people not content with its present state of "feckedupedness", but want it fecked up even more.

Then we wonder why people go mad and commit suicide or start shooting up shopping centres

Borg Refinery

Big business took over the music industry in the 60's? I think you'll find that happened long before.

We've lived in this kind of thing for a long, long time. When has it not been like this? Maybe in the 8th century, actually but that's it. There's never been any real freedom, and the fairly relentless brainwashing has been going on for a long time now.

+++

DeppityDawg

...the sister of the "when did you become a nazi?" thread. Or Montana. Or the Steppes.

I got to thinking yesterday, after the pick up truck episode and the cut off jeans...no, no Nalaar, that was the girl, not me...why would I not just want a bit of land and a shack, miles away from all you commie dress wearing tossers? Plough a furrow or two, then sit on the porch all day in a rocking chair with a crate of beer shooting anything that moves out of the nearby trees?

No actually. It occurred to me that literally everything is sold to us now. Just like the sixties when big business took over the music industry, someone somewhere is turning something into a "vision" and selling it back to us, making a load of money in the process. You can bet that someone is licking their figurative lips now at the prospects of a whole new dress designer empire based on selling low cut backless little numbers to Kevin of Croyden. Kevin meanwhile is so fecked up by it all, browbeaten and bowed by relentless feminist bullshit and how is a complete **** simply for being male, can't wait to try one on simply because he wants someone to like him for once...

Then it occurred to me that actually, doesn't that make me the commie?

So from now on, please refer to me by my proper title. NaziDawgcommie.

Can I borrow that little strapless number tonight Toots?

Wheres my prozac?