When did you become a commie...

Started by DeppityDawg, November 26, 2020, 08:05:29 AM

« previous - next »

Thomas

Quote from: Dynamis on November 28, 2020, 12:37:49 PM

Odd because most others don't have this issue, no one is forcing you to read it if you think it's "shite".

In fact, the only other person who's said that in a while is pappy, where a bunch of others pointed out they understood what I was saying. This before he got me removed from another forum by constant reporting.

Plus, I could say the same for many of yours, all I'm hearing is rab fecking on about those feckin anglish reet bawbags feckin up loch gare by pissing in it and singing land of hope and glory. 😋😋😋😋

somebody help me.........what did he say? :)
An Fhirinn an aghaidh an t-Saoghail!

Thomas

Quote from: cromwell on November 28, 2020, 12:36:40 PM
Well I'll be honest some of the methods to move posts have changed from the other forum,that's not a complaint btw like all the moans about a bit of festive snow.
Anyway as said off topic thread will be in use soon

im only joking cromwell.

Borg Refinery

Quote from: DeppityDawg on November 28, 2020, 11:44:57 AM
I'm not and never have denied that the right can and do pursue equally harmful agendas - but there's no shortage of media articles to show this, Dynamis, and there is no shortage of Uni campus "educated" people making sure the message is amplified either. Pick up the Guardian, the Independent the Huff Puff and its not hard to find a dialogue that essentially pushes the same message in a diluted form. It is a "normalised" agenda, General.

Agreed so far.

QuoteThese people occupy a "moral" perch of 'respectability' that the average far right nutter can never achieve, which they've attained by going through the recognised instituitions and legal bodies of our country(s)

Not really, the nutters have uni degrees now and write in stuff like the US spectator, the washington examiner, FOX News etc.

It's not true that they're all non respectable rednecks.

QuoteYou've pointed out frequently how "nuts" the US far right are. I was mocking myself about the Pick up truck and Montana, but in reality, the typical image of grass roots "far right activist" is of hicks and rednecks, not of educated and supposedly intelligent people like a fecking professor.

But there are plenty with a good education too, what you're saying isn't true.. from what I've seen..

QuoteThats the difference. The type of articles I posted are not from some "red pill" redneck's 10 bob website, hiding in some bedroom in Ohio, they are from supposedly intelligent people who've had the benefit of a high level of education.

Equalled by those on the other side with a 'bigly' education. Folks like Bannon and many others just to start off with. The breitbarters, many of em went to oxbridge?

QuoteAn education btw, that most of those rednecks whose background would struggle to ever afford. That's whats dangerous about it. An illusion that such theories as CRT and "white privilege" enjoy a veneer of respectablity and moral correctness that the far right will never achieve. Its hated legitmised, General because too many people think left wing extremists are harmless, when they are anything but.

I don't disagree but I'm just saying that respectability thing DOES exist over the other side too.

QuoteYou don't have to agree with me, but you can surely understand (as we discussed elsewhere) that when you single a group out and tell them they are hated, what the inevitable result will be.

Yes which is why I'm being as balanced as possible here.

Quote from: DeppityDawg on November 28, 2020, 12:22:01 PM
Two of my posts are still in pink....are the Mods trying to tell me something  :D :D :D

4 of mine are, one with a horse story from Co Durham.

Quote from: cromwell on November 28, 2020, 12:12:05 PM
Is the bit in bold for my benefit?
If it is they've not been deleted if you look,also I have to make a judgement and unfortunately unlike the pope I'm not infallible so you can make representations to admin who will restore them to this thread from the other if they agree.
We try not to delete posts and I can see the off topic thread coming back in to use.

Meh, it's no big deal, but a bit unnecessary. Don't worry.  :D They were silly posts anyway..

Quote from: Thomas on November 28, 2020, 12:25:56 PM
Cromwell jong un on politics forum north korea? :D

To be honest cromwell , the very fact you can actually decipher dynos hieroglyphic post at all never mind guess at the hidden meaning behind it is a plus.

I dont think even dynamis knows what he means when he writes these posts......i liken it to someone emptying all the kitchen cupboards and throwing all the food across the kitchen floor when looking fur a tin of beans.

You find it in the end , but you have to wade through a pile of shit to get there....   

Odd because most others don't have this issue, no one is forcing you to read it if you think it's "shite".

In fact, the only other person who's said that in a while is pappy, where a bunch of others pointed out they understood what I was saying. This before he got me removed from another forum by constant reporting.

Plus, I could say the same for many of yours, all I'm hearing is rab fecking on about those feckin anglish reet bawbags feckin up loch gare by pissing in it and singing land of hope and glory. 😋😋😋😋
+++

cromwell

Quote from: Thomas on November 28, 2020, 12:25:56 PM

To be honest cromwell , the very fact you can actually decipher dynos hieroglyphic post at all never mind guess at the hidden meaning behind it is a plus.

I dont think even dynamis knows what he means when he writes these posts......i liken it to someone emptying all the kitchen cupboards and throwing all the food across the kitchen floor when looking fur a tin of beans.

You find it in the end , but you have to wade through a pile of shit to get there....

Well I'll be honest some of the methods to move posts have changed from the other forum,that's not a complaint btw like all the moans about a bit of festive snow.
Anyway as said off topic thread will be in use soon
Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?

cromwell

Quote from: DeppityDawg on November 28, 2020, 12:22:01 PM
Two of my posts are still in pink....are the Mods trying to tell me something  :D :D :D
Yeah it's a gay thing :P :P

Thomas

Quote from: cromwell on November 28, 2020, 12:12:05 PM
If it is they've not been deleted if you look,also I have to make a judgement and unfortunately unlike the pope I'm not infallible so you can make representations to admin who will restore them to this thread from the other if they agree.
We try not to delete posts and I can see the off topic thread coming back in to use.

DeppityDawg

cromwell

Quote from: Dynamis on November 28, 2020, 08:45:02 AM
The important point here is reasonable discourse.

Shouting down Jordan Petersen at the student union is wrong and cancel culture rubbish, as is saying no one is allowed to have a homophobic opinion. All the above are allowed, you can't force people to hold opinions they simply don't have no matter what you do.

I don't agree with banning all forms of homosexuality etc unlike some of the extremist Christians on here, that too is an example of cancel culture style suppression and is wrong. Equally, brainwashing children with lgbtq ideology or "transvestitite story hour" (even if it is Deppity in his favourite femme nazi uniform  :D ;D ) is completely wrong and should be opposed.

And just deleting people's opinions is also wrong.. ahem... you should not do that. It's a question of balance. It's true that heterosexuality is the norm in society and kids shouldn't be indoctrinated to think homosexuality is the norm, as it isn't, and there's nothing wrong with that if people want to do it from a reasonable age, like 16..

Oh well whatever, I expect pure hatred and nastiness both from all the liberal commies and nazi commie scum so go on, do your fecking worst you feckin wastrel pieces of chewing gum on my shoe.  :D   ;)

DeppityDawg

Quote from: Dynamis on November 28, 2020, 11:22:01 AM
Like I said, social.engineering is as old as civilizarion itself; the difference is I disagree with 90% of it over centuries, whereas, and I mean no disrespect, you focus only on a few narrow aspects of it.

Me and the yanks were discussing this 'black rifoe coffee company' that hires nearly all military veterans; they weren't backing that Kyle Ritter shooter guy in Kenosha, so the right wingers went nuts and demanded they be 'cancelled' too.

Don't buy from them etc.

You aren't paying attention to the fact that these other folks also want to social engineer society in a harmful way. I don't want to live under a f**king country where our pm proudly says shit like "money spent on historic child abuse investigations is money spaffed up the wall", or where they rewrite our history and 'rightwash' it into being complete fabrication, lies and bullshit. Don't you think that's harmful in addition to what you write about?

Thomas knows what I mean - and it is surely equally as harmful as the liberals' ideology.

Meh they're all liberals, Boris and Trump and their supporters are bloody neoliberals anyways. Bloody liberals.Bah humbug!

I'm not and never have denied that the right can and do pursue equally harmful agendas - but there's no shortage of media articles to show this, Dynamis, and there is no shortage of Uni campus "educated" people making sure the message is amplified either. Pick up the Guardian, the Independent the Huff Puff and its not hard to find a dialogue that essentially pushes the same message in a diluted form. It is a "normalised" agenda, General. These people occupy a "moral" perch of 'respectability' that the average far right nutter can never achieve, which they've attained by going through the recognised instituitions and legal bodies of our country(s)

You've pointed out frequently how "nuts" the US far right are. I was mocking myself about the Pick up truck and Montana, but in reality, the typical image of grass roots "far right activist" is of hicks and rednecks, not of educated and supposedly intelligent people like a fecking professor. Thats the difference. The type of articles I posted are not from some "red pill" redneck's 10 bob website, hiding in some bedroom in Ohio, they are from supposedly intelligent people who've had the benefit of a high level of education. An education btw, that most of those rednecks whose background would struggle to ever afford. That's whats dangerous about it. An illusion that such theories as CRT and "white privilege" enjoy a veneer of respectablity and moral correctness that the far right will never achieve. Its hated legitmised, General because too many people think left wing extremists are harmless, when they are anything but.

You don't have to agree with me, but you can surely understand (as we discussed elsewhere) that when you single a group out and tell them they are hated, what the inevitable result will be.

Borg Refinery

Like I said, social.engineering is as old as civilizarion itself; the difference is I disagree with 90% of it over centuries, whereas, and I mean no disrespect, you focus only on a few narrow aspects of it.

Me and the yanks were discussing this 'black rifoe coffee company' that hires nearly all military veterans; they weren't backing that Kyle Ritter shooter guy in Kenosha, so the right wingers went nuts and demanded they be 'cancelled' too.

Don't buy from them etc.

You aren't paying attention to the fact that these other folks also want to social engineer society in a harmful way. I don't want to live under a fucking country where our pm proudly says shit like "money spent on historic child abuse investigations is money spaffed up the wall", or where they rewrite our history and 'rightwash' it into being complete fabrication, lies and bullshit. Don't you think that's harmful in addition to what you write about?

Thomas knows what I mean - and it is surely equally as harmful as the liberals' ideology.

Meh they're all liberals, Boris and Trump and their supporters are bloody neoliberals anyways. Bloody liberals.Bah humbug!
+++

DeppityDawg

Quote from: Dynamis on November 28, 2020, 08:45:02 AMAnd just deleting people's opinions is also wrong.. ahem... you should not do that. It's a question of balance. It's true that heterosexuality is the norm in society and kids shouldn't be indoctrinated to think homosexuality is the norm, as it isn't, and there's nothing wrong with that if people want to do it from a reasonable age, like 16..

Oh well whatever, I expect pure hatred and nastiness both from all the liberal commies and nazi commie scum so go on, do your fecking worst you feckin wastrel pieces of chewing gum on my shoe.     

No, actually I agree with most of that. But that isn't whats happening. Whats happening is that despite your comment that predominant views are the norm, our education system, media and even judicial system, is very largely driven by a permissive liberal agenda, and the balance you talk of isn't there - its this disconnect between the largely socially conservative people and the largely liberal governing minority that is causing what (I think) people call "populism". My example to you is pretty much incontestable - men wearing dresses is not "normal", but the elitist view is that "it should be normal". This isn't tolerance, it is social engineering, by trying to change peoples perceptions as to what is "normal" and what isn't. When seen beside the relentless demonisation of Masculinity from the liberal left, you have to ask what is the end game here?

When a so called professor is allowed to write an article called "Why can't we hate all men", and a so called mainstream media source (The Washington Post) publishes it with relish, and its gets loads of support from liberals, then we've passed a point of rational discussion into the territory of semi legal hate speech. When she then expands it to say she "doesn't necessarily mean non-American men or men of color, in this blanket condemnation of men", what is the only conclusion you can reach? That its ok to hate white men?

https://www.theatlantic.com/ideas/archive/2018/06/what-the-professor-who-hates-men-missed/562496/

Look General, that kind of view is not unusual among the "intersectional far left", where "hate" can be construed as a positive thing You hear this kind of slightly toned down message form the likes of Dawn Butler and Jess Phillips who are in our mainstream parties, and its only getting worse. Its not just "feminism", its really about gender, race and minority "persecution". And here is your villain -

https://www.resilience.org/stories/2020-10-07/the-problem-of-surplus-white-men/

QuoteWho lies at the intersection of guns, right-wing fanaticism, pandemic and climate change denialism? Who ensures that racism continues to course through the lifeblood of the country? Who stands in the way of gender equality? Who supports foreign wars and the military-industrial complex? Who is getting hit hard by the erosion of the manufacturing base in the heartland?

White men.

Its not hard to find these articles. If you change the villain above to "jew" or "muslim" or "black man", would it be acceptable? Whats the difference between todays radical left thinkers and the Nazis of the 1930s?. The only thing that has changed is the villain.

I'm telling you old son, we are headed to a bad place.

Borg Refinery

The important point here is reasonable discourse.

Shouting down Jordan Petersen at the student union is wrong and cancel culture rubbish, as is saying no one is allowed to have a homophobic opinion. All the above are allowed, you can't force people to hold opinions they simply don't have no matter what you do.

I don't agree with banning all forms of homosexuality etc unlike some of the extremist Christians on here, that too is an example of cancel culture style suppression and is wrong. Equally, brainwashing children with lgbtq ideology or "transvestitite story hour" (even if it is Deppity in his favourite femme nazi uniform  :D ;D ) is completely wrong and should be opposed.

And just deleting people's opinions is also wrong.. ahem... you should not do that. It's a question of balance. It's true that heterosexuality is the norm in society and kids shouldn't be indoctrinated to think homosexuality is the norm, as it isn't, and there's nothing wrong with that if people want to do it from a reasonable age, like 16..

Oh well whatever, I expect pure hatred and nastiness both from all the liberal commies and nazi commie scum so go on, do your fecking worst you feckin wastrel pieces of chewing gum on my shoe.  :D   ;)
+++

DeppityDawg

I know its the Daily Wail, but the Guardian don't seem to have anything to say? I wonder why not?

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8991981/Eton-College-SACKS-English-master-producing-lecture-questioned-radical-feminist-orthodoxy.html

QuoteWill Knowland, who taught English at the £42,500-a-year school in Berkshire for nine years, said he was dismissed over a lesson titled 'The Patriarchy Paradox'

Mr Knowland told the Telegraph: 'The head master felt that some of the ideas put forward in my lecture – such as the view that men and women differ psychologically and not all of those differences are socially constructed – were too dangerous for the boys to be exposed to.

'I explained to the head master that I wasn't endorsing all the ideas in my lecture, but I wanted the boys to be made aware of a different point of view to the current radical feminist orthodoxy, which insists that there's something fundamentally toxic about masculinity.

Ah, I see. An opinion was "too dangerous". And we couldn't possibly have people being made aware of a different point of view, could we?  Doesn't that say something - or are we perfectly happy for feminism to be the only viewpoint youngsters are exposed to?

Borg Refinery

Quote from: Thomas on November 26, 2020, 04:21:53 PM
you are a hopeless idealist dyno.  ;) Told you that before , and on a wider scale thats generally why the tories tend to win elections more often than nought .

They tend to see reality and the big picture as it stands while the left are too busy with their grandiose ideals and pie in the sky fantasy of this better world of lah lah land.

I feel like I see a way bigger picture outside base-level politics in wastemonster or left-right silliness (or whatever the stooge character's on about now) but the point is, just seeing things in terms of just westmonster electability is to miss the point.

In most countries around the world, populism is the electable thing, and in the case of Poland that's not really ok. Choosing to 'win' with a platform like the PiS's is terrible.

I would rather never have any power at all than sell my soul to the BXP..or Starmer/Blair/Cameron or frankly even Corbyn after all the care home stuff I read.

It means being lost out in the wilderness with the only available option being  something akin to Guy Fawkes type measures as JoG often alludes to. Bah humbug!

It's Thanksgiving today btw folks, be sure to shoot an arrow at an indian! ;)
+++

Sheepy

Quote from: Thomas on November 26, 2020, 04:21:53 PM
you are a hopeless idealist dyno.  ;) Told you that before , and on a wider scale thats generally why the tories tend to win elections more often than nought .

They tend to see reality and the big picture as it stands while the left are too busy with their grandiose ideals and pie in the sky fantasy of this better world of lah lah land.
The Westminster party have always been a psychotic cult, who behind the scenes have attacked other people who dare vote against them with any means necessary, who have spent decade upon decade lying to the public about what they will and won't do, which you found out the hard way in Glasgow, The Scots don't want them and neither do the EU, even though they were offered free passports. As for the youth, Blair has always courted them with visions of greatness. trouble is we were all young once.
Just because I don't say anything, it doesn't mean I haven't noticed!