Snow?? Come off it!

Started by T00ts, November 26, 2020, 01:14:49 PM

« previous - next »

Borg Refinery

Quote from: T00ts on November 27, 2020, 11:50:04 AM
Believe it or not I started this thread in all innocence. Perhaps the snow was an attempt to cool things down a bit. It doesn't seem to be working very well.  Maybe a blizzard would do it!   ::)

Why would you need to cool things down when we have snow? You complained of being cold, folks are merely trying to heat things up for you now. 😋 Well trying.. and failing, as usual. 😸
+++

Sheepy

Quote from: T00ts on November 27, 2020, 11:50:04 AM
Believe it or not I started this thread in all innocence. Perhaps the snow was an attempt to cool things down a bit. It doesn't seem to be working very well.  Maybe a blizzard would do it!   ::)
Dunno, it seems any mention of Brown people and their nefarious activities goes on Dynos list.
Just because I don't say anything, it doesn't mean I haven't noticed!

T00ts

Sheepy

Quote from: Dynamis on November 27, 2020, 10:52:20 AM
As I said..the shit slinging's begun. 😋 Not very neighbourly Ned Flanders!
How do you mean Dyno? Not sure what you are saying?
Just because I don't say anything, it doesn't mean I haven't noticed!

Borg Refinery

Quote from: Barry on November 27, 2020, 10:42:32 AM
What colour is BLM snow? Black or brown?
I've always avoided yellow or brown snow.

As I said..the shit slinging's begun. 😋 Not very neighbourly Ned Flanders!
+++

Barry

Quote from: DeppityDawg on November 27, 2020, 10:06:27 AM
Right wing snow. See, I knew it. Soon, us liberals won't even be allowed to call everyone a racist without any evidence. This is what happens when you let stupid people vote instead of letting us on the left tell them what to vote for. You get right wing snow. This forum is so right wing, it'll be crossing the Polish border with tanks before lunch. Oh will you not think of the children.
What colour is BLM snow? Black or brown?
I've always avoided yellow or brown snow.
† The end is nigh †

Barry

Quote from: srb7677 on November 27, 2020, 12:56:01 AM
I find the snow annoying but cannot easily figure out how to turn it off in profile.

Doesn't really matter I suppose because I have little time to post in this insignificant corner of the internet anyway on what is basically a right wing forum where left leaning views are viewed with contempt by inflated egos with a penchent for excessive verbosity.
Oh look!
The snowflakes have become all about you, srb7677.
It always ends like this, doesn't it?
† The end is nigh †

DeppityDawg

Right wing snow. See, I knew it. Soon, us liberals won't even be allowed to call everyone a racist without any evidence. This is what happens when you let stupid people vote instead of letting us on the left tell them what to vote for. You get right wing snow. This forum is so right wing, it'll be crossing the Polish border with tanks before lunch. Oh will you not think of the children.

Borg Refinery

I find the snow annoying but cannot easily figure out how to turn it off in profile.

Doesn't really matter I suppose because I have little time to post in this insignificant corner of the internet anyway on what is basically a right wing forum where left leaning views are viewed with contempt by inflated egos with a penchent for excessive verbosity.

"with a penchent for excessive verbosity"

Excessively verbose.. in ways such as writing long posts about how they can't switch off a forum feature per chance? 😸

Still it's ok, the falling black crap matter will come in thick and fast now.. it's long post due..
+++

DeppityDawg

Quote from: T00ts on November 26, 2020, 02:54:59 PMMe? A grouch?  Never!!

Are all these commies picking on you Toots?

srb7677

Quote from: Nick on November 27, 2020, 01:33:02 AM

What you mean is your views are outnumbered by opposing views , well isn't that a shame. At the moment the Leave vote is the majority on here but that is neither left nor right.

Right wing views are utterly dominant here. Makes this a right wing forum.

And if you think Leave is not predominantly right wing today you are fooling yourself and attempting - unsuccessfully - to fool me.

I come here when I feel like being a voice in the wilderness amongst right wing knuckle draggers. And when I have the time.
We are not all in the same boat. We are in the same storm. Some of us have yachts. Some of us have canoes. Some of us are drowning.

Nick

This forum has no views, it doesn't care, it's neither left nor right wing, its just code running on a server.

What you mean is your views are outnumbered by opposing views , well isn't that a shame. At the moment the Leave vote is the majority on here but that is neither left nor right.

As for the snow, if you'd read the previous posts you would know how to turn it off, its in your profile.

Thanks for taking time out of your busy schedule and coming over to this insignificant place but I am a little confused why you feel the need to discuss Hispanic Female Swans?

I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

srb7677

We are not all in the same boat. We are in the same storm. Some of us have yachts. Some of us have canoes. Some of us are drowning.

Nick

Quote from: johnofgwent on November 26, 2020, 11:39:23 PMor it's yet another SMF CSS issue that is not properly supported across all browsers

Not at all, this is done in JS. I've just checked on Chrome and it operates the same as IE, Edge, Firefox. In fact I've just installed Chrome to test and its fine, I will however be removing Chrome immediately as I don't use dodgy open source code as a rule. Check out the LCSE, no one is using any phone O/S other than IOS as the others are open source and subject to attack.
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

cromwell

Quote from: johnofgwent on November 26, 2020, 11:39:23 PM

yes, I see "snowflakes" listed as a link under messages and buddy lists on the left, but when i click the link i get a box that has the words "disable snowflakes" and a HELP question mark that says this will disable snowflakes for this id, but the words disable snowflakes are not any sort of button or action prompt, they are just words in a  box. Looks liek either you need to be a demigod to activate this, or it's yet another SMF CSS issue that is not properly supported across all browsers ... (this is chrome on windows 10)
Hi John on the bar that runs across the page on the left is the disable snowflakes a ?  If you look in the middle of the screen there's a blob,click on that and the tick on right of screen shows up and you save it .....bingo hth
Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?