Well done pappy , cornwall on lowest level tier in england.

Started by Thomas, November 28, 2020, 02:17:17 PM

« previous - next »

papasmurf

Quote from: johnofgwent on November 28, 2020, 03:15:42 PM
Surely to have them coming back, you need something to encourage them ? or at least convince them something there is worth travelling to see.

We don't want the nasty shower we had to put up with this year coming back. There is still a team of volunteers cleaning up the mess they left behind.
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

Thomas

Quote from: papasmurf on November 28, 2020, 03:14:40 PM
Unless all the anti vaxxers are held down and inoculated there won't be herd immunity.

funny enough i ws talking to an elderly neighbour the other week , and she said she doesnt want the vaccine as she doesnt want to be the first to try it! ???

I think the plan is to inject all the elderly and vulnerable first , so if you try it before me  , and you dont go green or start choking to death , make sure you let the rest of us know how it pans out before we get it ok pappy?
An Fhirinn an aghaidh an t-Saoghail!

johnofgwent

Quote from: papasmurf on November 28, 2020, 03:06:27 PM
I am not at all happy there is no enforcement to stop the potential plague carriers coming back.

Surely to have them coming back, you need something to encourage them ? or at least convince them something there is worth travelling to see.
<t>In matters of taxation, Lord Clyde\'s summing up in the 1929 case Inland Revenue v Ayrshire Pullman Services is worth a glance.</t>

papasmurf

Quote from: Thomas on November 28, 2020, 03:09:44 PM

once the vaccine gets sent down to you , there wont be any stopping you anyway pappy.

Unless all the anti vaxxers are held down and inoculated there won't be herd immunity.

Thomas

Quote from: papasmurf on November 28, 2020, 03:06:27 PM
I am not at all happy there is no enforcement to stop the potential plague carriers coming back.

i know the tories have decimated cornwalls police force , but havent you got those plastic bobbies and covid curtain twitchers checking points and keeping things safe?

once the vaccine gets sent down to you , there wont be any stopping you anyway pappy. You will be totally safe from plague carrying cockneys coming down for a break from that  london shithole.

papasmurf

Quote from: Thomas on November 28, 2020, 03:03:57 PM
It must have pappy , you are alive , and cornwall is the best and most covid secure place in englandshire to live and breathe!

Im chuffed to bits for you , between terrifying those nasty tourists and three vaccines on the horizon you will be able to get out and about fairly soon once bojo stopes taking advantage of a good crises.

Thomas

Quote from: papasmurf on November 28, 2020, 03:00:01 PM
It didn't "work wonders" that is the problem.

It must have pappy , you are alive , and cornwall is the best and most covid secure place in englandshire to live and breathe!

Im chuffed to bits for you , between terrifying those nasty tourists and three vaccines on the horizon you will be able to get out and about fairly soon once bojo stopes taking advantage of a good crises.

papasmurf

Quote from: Thomas on November 28, 2020, 02:33:23 PM

whatever you did to them the last time seems to have worked wonders pappy , so keep up the good work i say.

It didn't "work wonders" that is the problem.

Thomas

Quote from: papasmurf on November 28, 2020, 02:23:34 PM
What won't be welcome is the return of the madding crowd of potential plague carriers from next week.
Someone in Mullion has already suggested blowing up the Tamar Bridge.

whatever you did to them the last time seems to have worked wonders pappy , so keep up the good work i say.

papasmurf

What won't be welcome is the return of the madding crowd of potential plague carriers from next week.
Someone in Mullion has already suggested blowing up the Tamar Bridge.

Thomas

QuoteCornwall has welcomed the news that it will be under Tier 1 restrictions when England's lockdown lifts next week, along with the Isles of Scilly and Isle of Wight.

The county is the only area of mainland England that has been placed into the lowest level of measures to reduce the spread of coronavirus.

Over the seven days to November 20, the incidence rate for Cornwall was 62.4 cases per 100,000 people, well below the national average.

https://www.expressandstar.com/news/uk-news/2020/11/26/cornwall-welcomes-being-placed-under-tier-1-restrictions-from-next-week/