Well done pappy , cornwall on lowest level tier in england.

Started by Thomas, November 28, 2020, 02:17:17 PM

« previous - next »

Thomas

Quote from: T00ts on November 28, 2020, 04:21:45 PM
The trouble is that they have lost their good name. They will struggle to recover it.

:D :D :D

stope it nooo toots. Good name.

I`ll crack the jokes on here..... ;D
An Fhirinn an aghaidh an t-Saoghail!

T00ts

Quote from: Thomas on November 28, 2020, 04:18:46 PM
What can the politicos do though toots?

Its a case of being damned if they do damned if they dont.

Oh I agree. The trouble is that they have lost their good name. They will struggle to recover it.

Thomas

Quote from: T00ts on November 28, 2020, 04:11:41 PM
I have to admit that I can't help feeling that those with the least voice are being given it first. It doesn't encourage confidence.

What can the politicos do though toots?

Its a case of being damned if they do damned if they dont.

Thomas

Quote from: papasmurf on November 28, 2020, 04:05:51 PM
In case you haven't noticed I am a long way down the list for being vaccinated.
I often wonder if anyone other than me follows news and current affairs.

https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/priority-groups-for-coronavirus-covid-19-vaccination-advice-from-the-jcvi-25-september-2020/jcvi-updated-interim-advice-on-priority-groups-for-covid-19-vaccination

older adults' resident in a care home and care home workers[footnote 1]
all those 80 years of age and over and health and social care workers[footnote 1]
all those 75 years of age and over
all those 70 years of age and over
all those 65 years of age and over
high-risk adults under 65 years of age
moderate-risk adults under 65 years of age
all those 60 years of age and over
all those 55 years of age and over
all those 50 years of age and over
rest of the population (priority to be determined)[footnote 2]

well you are third on the list and im at the bottom , so you are way ahead of me.

If it helps i will send an e mail to the first mininster asking her to put a word in with bojo on your behalf to jump the queue pappy.

T00ts

Quote from: papasmurf on November 28, 2020, 04:05:51 PM

https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/priority-groups-for-coronavirus-covid-19-vaccination-advice-from-the-jcvi-25-september-2020/jcvi-updated-interim-advice-on-priority-groups-for-covid-19-vaccination

all those 80 years of age and over and health and social care workers[footnote 1]

I have to admit that I can't help feeling that those with the least voice are being given it first. It doesn't encourage confidence.

papasmurf

Quote from: Thomas on November 28, 2020, 03:45:21 PM

Pappy has agreed to go first , and let us know the results so can't see the problem myself.

Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

Thomas

Quote from: Dynamis on November 28, 2020, 03:53:24 PM
FFS, commies and commie vaccines, watch out folks..

First people to receive Russian Coronavirus vaccine now able to run 100m in under ten seconds

A group of Russians who were part of a trial of Putin's much-heralded Coronavirus vaccine are starting to experience some side effects, it has emerged.

After announcing last week that Russia had developed a working vaccine for Covid-19, Vladimir Putin was quick to give the inoculation to a random selection of the population to check it worked properly.

One lady who received the vaccine, sixty-year-old Elena Gayanova, told us "If the last twenty years has taught us anything, it's that Putin is completely trustworthy and had our best interests at heart.

"So I leapt at the chance to be part of the trial. Nowhere near as far or as fast as I can leap, now, mind you!"

She went on, "Yesterday I went to the catch the bus, but it was pulling into the stop while I was still a couple of hundred metres away. I started running to see if I could catch it, and not only did I get to the bus stop before it left, I overtook it, beat it into town and set off three speed cameras."

Another participant, seventy-five year old Simon Williamanov, told us of his experience with the vaccine.

"I've never felt fitter," he beamed, "and I feel like I have the strength of ten men.

"And if not exactly that, to at least be able to set a few track and field Olympic records."

Vladimir Putin told journalists, "This vaccine is a complete success. After all, it was designed to work by giving those who receive it strength to literally outrun the virus, and it seems to be working fine."

https://newsthump.com/2020/08/15/first-people-to-receive-russian-coronavirus-vaccine-now-able-to-run-100m-in-under-ten-seconds/

Sounds like a win win to me.

thats the one im hoping to get...... the russian vaccine.

The oxford one sounds pure utter shite .

Gerry says hes no getting either , the eu one is the best. ;D

Borg Refinery

FFS, commies and commie vaccines, watch out folks..

First people to receive Russian Coronavirus vaccine now able to run 100m in under ten seconds

A group of Russians who were part of a trial of Putin's much-heralded Coronavirus vaccine are starting to experience some side effects, it has emerged.

After announcing last week that Russia had developed a working vaccine for Covid-19, Vladimir Putin was quick to give the inoculation to a random selection of the population to check it worked properly.

One lady who received the vaccine, sixty-year-old Elena Gayanova, told us "If the last twenty years has taught us anything, it's that Putin is completely trustworthy and had our best interests at heart.

"So I leapt at the chance to be part of the trial. Nowhere near as far or as fast as I can leap, now, mind you!"

She went on, "Yesterday I went to the catch the bus, but it was pulling into the stop while I was still a couple of hundred metres away. I started running to see if I could catch it, and not only did I get to the bus stop before it left, I overtook it, beat it into town and set off three speed cameras."

Another participant, seventy-five year old Simon Williamanov, told us of his experience with the vaccine.

"I've never felt fitter," he beamed, "and I feel like I have the strength of ten men.

"And if not exactly that, to at least be able to set a few track and field Olympic records."

Vladimir Putin told journalists, "This vaccine is a complete success. After all, it was designed to work by giving those who receive it strength to literally outrun the virus, and it seems to be working fine."

https://newsthump.com/2020/08/15/first-people-to-receive-russian-coronavirus-vaccine-now-able-to-run-100m-in-under-ten-seconds/

Sounds like a win win to me.

+++

Thomas

Quote from: Dynamis on November 28, 2020, 03:42:57 PM
Have you seen the horrible crap Pfizer's been involved in?

Why would anyone trust the vaccine until at oeast 10,000 have been guinea pigs first?

There's no way I'm rushing to take it - I'll wait and see how the early guinea piggers pan out like someone who follows science rather than FUD.

i wont hear a single bad word said about big drug companies dyno. Patman has thoroughly convinced me.

Pappy has agreed to go first , and let us know the results so cant see the problem myself.

Borg Refinery

Quote from: Thomas on November 28, 2020, 03:35:14 PM
i think many more are worried its another plot by the russians  , so im sure you can see where they are coming from.

I on the other hand hang on the uk administrations every word and lie in wait hoping they instead of the scottish administration inject the vaccine as soon as possible.

They have my utmost confidence.

Have you seen the horrible crap Pfizer's been involved in?

Why would anyone trust the vaccine until at oeast 10,000 have been guinea pigs first?

There's no way I'm rushing to take it - I'll wait and see how the early guinea piggers pan out like someone who follows science rather than FUD.
+++

Thomas

Quote from: patman post on November 28, 2020, 03:29:59 PM
I guess the problem for this UK administration is convincing the waverers among the population that all those many thousands in various countries who have proved the effectiveness of the vaccines are not part of one multinational plot to cull populations...

i think many more are worried its another plot by the russians  , so im sure you can see where they are coming from.

I on the other hand hang on the uk administrations every word and lie in wait hoping they instead of the scottish administration inject the vaccine as soon as possible.

They have my utmost confidence.

Thomas

Quote from: patman post on November 28, 2020, 03:29:59 PM
I guess the problem for this UK administration is convincing the waverers among the population that all those many thousands in various countries who have proved the effectiveness of the vaccines are not part of one multinational plot to cull populations...

shes an auld wummin pat , she just doesnt want to go first is all.

patman post

On climate change — we're talking, we're beginning to act, but we're still not doing enough...

Thomas

Quote from: papasmurf on November 28, 2020, 03:23:22 PM
It is that sort of anti vaccine bullshine that needs stamping on, the facts are clean drinking water and vaccines have save more lives than anything else.

totally agree pappy.

Mind you my auld grandpa told me once back in the day before they started pumping  highland spring tap water to the tenements of govan , you could never be too sure of the quality of water so had to drink beer just to be on the safe side.

Mind and let us know how you get on when you get your vaccine.

papasmurf

Quote from: Thomas on November 28, 2020, 03:17:19 PM
funny enough i ws talking to an elderly neighbour the other week , and she said she doesnt want the vaccine as she doesnt want to be the first to try it! ???

I think the plan is to inject all the elderly and vulnerable first , so if you try it before me  , and you dont go green or start choking to death , make sure you let the rest of us know how it pans out before we get it ok pappy?

It is that sort of anti vaccine bullshine that needs stamping on, the facts are clean drinking water and vaccines have save more lives than anything else.
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe