Well done pappy , cornwall on lowest level tier in england.

Started by Thomas, November 28, 2020, 02:17:17 PM

« previous - next »

Thomas

Quote from: Dynamis on November 28, 2020, 06:13:56 PM
What did the conspiracy theorist say when they saw frankensteins monster?
it's aLIE!!

What do you think dyno?

Should labours mr pilkington be exempt if the vaccine isnt vegan friendly?
An Fhirinn an aghaidh an t-Saoghail!

Borg Refinery

What did the conspiracy theorist say when they saw frankensteins monster?
it's aLIE!!
+++

Borg Refinery

Quote from: Thomas on November 28, 2020, 05:43:57 PM
My mental nature?

You are the guy who runs around this forum on invisible mode cause you think you are getting stalked ya crackpot.

:D

I am getting stalked, by the anglo left who want to control my thoughts and stop me from posting links to breitbart and off-guardian.com, also the daily shemp and daily express.

There is a conspiracy theory that claims Princess Diana was on the radio after her reported death.
"I'd like to confirm this was completely true, she WAS on the radio, and the dashboard, the steering wheel, the back of the seats and the windscreen."
+++

Thomas

Andy Burnhams best mate . :D

Dyno and the hastings branch wont be happy.

Thomas

Quote from: Dynamis on November 28, 2020, 05:16:33 PM
It's like a new version of Windows or Mac OS.

Wait a while to be sure it's safe or it might fek your computer up, no one is saying they're an anti-vaxxer here, that's just BSing but par for the course. It's clear that Thomas's mental nature and Russian bot mind control is behind this all, as well as his pal the 3rd stooge who are working for the "next corporate steppe" (idk what that means either, he said it).

Or in other words, all you liberal fecks can feck off and so can the Russian bots.  :D :D

My mental nature?

You are the guy who runs around this forum on invisible mode cause you think you are getting stalked ya crackpot.

:D

Thomas

Quote from: patman post on November 28, 2020, 05:12:07 PM
People decide their actions on the information they're given. If myths and lies are widely spread they will have an effect.
If, in this case, that effect is thought to be bad for large numbers of other people, then I see nothing against preventing people who refuse to be vaccinated without good reason from accessing  public areas, public transport, educational establishments, hospitals, etc...

Of course the uk government would never lie would they pat?

If people choose not to have the vaccine , then thats their affair.

The last person on this earth i listen to about any subject are politicians and their arselickers.

patman post

Isn't that why there are anti-virus products like Norton, (Russian) Kaspersky, McAfee and patches, etc...?
On climate change — we're talking, we're beginning to act, but we're still not doing enough...

Borg Refinery

It's like a new version of Windows or Mac OS.

Wait a while to be sure it's safe or it might fek your computer up, no one is saying they're an anti-vaxxer here, that's just BSing but par for the course. It's clear that Thomas's mental nature and Russian bot mind control is behind this all, as well as his pal the 3rd stooge who are working for the "next corporate steppe" (idk what that means either, he said it).

Or in other words, all you liberal fecks can feck off and so can the Russian bots.  :D :D
+++

patman post

Quote from: Thomas on November 28, 2020, 04:54:57 PMUnless you plan to force the popualtion to have the vaccine by having the old bill hold all the auld grannies and grandpas down , then i dont see what you can do about it.

Its personal choice.

Its this you inventing yet another bogeyman to blame for people not wanting to go along with what you want?

I couldnt give a flying feck who does or who doesnt want the vaccine in all honesty.

I would imagine those who have been hiding under their beds all year will be running to have a jag at the first opportunity. Those who dont  , thats up to them.
People decide their actions on the information they're given. If myths and lies are widely spread they will have an effect.
If, in this case, that effect is thought to be bad for large numbers of other people, then I see nothing against preventing people who refuse to be vaccinated without good reason from accessing  public areas, public transport, educational establishments, hospitals, etc...
On climate change — we're talking, we're beginning to act, but we're still not doing enough...

papasmurf

Quote from: T00ts on November 28, 2020, 04:11:41 PM
I have to admit that I can't help feeling that those with the least voice are being given it first. It doesn't encourage confidence.

What are you on about?  (Seriously)  I am frankly puzzled by your comment.
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

Thomas

Quote from: patman post on November 28, 2020, 04:57:57 PM
Google <<percent of people against covid vaccination>> and you'll get "About 435,000,000 results"...

post the link , im no your water carrier hen.

patman post

Quote from: Thomas on November 28, 2020, 04:54:57 PMwhich survey is that then pat?
Google <<percent of people against covid vaccination>> and you'll get "About 435,000,000 results"...

Thomas

Quote from: patman post on November 28, 2020, 04:51:05 PM
But she's not alone. Survey's show that around the country around 25 to 50 percent of people asked don't want to be vaccinated against Covid. And I'm willing to bet they're mostly being influenced by all the speculative statements being made by the rabid anti-vaxxers and followers of Andrew Wakefield.

I wonder if there's any speculation on the number of preventable deaths his fraudulent science is responsible for over that last decade...

which survey is that then pat?

Unless you plan to force the popualtion to have the vaccine by having the old bill hold all the auld grannies and grandpas down , then i dont see what you can do about it.

Its personal choice.

Its this you inventing yet another bogeyman to blame for people not wanting to go along with what you want?

I couldnt give a flying feck who does or who doesnt want the vaccine in all honesty.

I would imagine those who have been hiding under their beds all year will be running to have a jag at the first opportunity. Those who dont  , thats up to them.

patman post

Quote from: Thomas on November 28, 2020, 03:32:23 PM
shes an auld wummin pat , she just doesnt want to go first is all.
But she's not alone. Survey's show that around the country around 25 to 50 percent of people asked don't want to be vaccinated against Covid. And I'm willing to bet they're mostly being influenced by all the speculative statements being made by the rabid anti-vaxxers and followers of Andrew Wakefield.

I wonder if there's any speculation on the number of preventable deaths his fraudulent science is responsible for over that last decade...