Off topic thread (to the tower)

Started by cromwell, November 09, 2019, 12:24:10 PM

« previous - next »

Wiggles

Quote from: "Calico Jack" post_id=7721 time=1575016364 user_id=101
Thank you for a post which amply demonstrates what I said, that you are speaking from a position of total ignorance.  You know nothing about the welfare system or how it works. You don't have to starve to death to be classed as poor.  Now perhaps you can tell us all how you would go about advising someone in need on  the way to claim  food from a food bank. I'm sure you  know all about it?  Especially since you believe the government  gives away cars as well apparently. We can come on to how all the scroungers and layabouts claim theirs later. ;)

I don't claim to be an expert, I simply observe what happens around me. I have an unemployed friend who smokes, has an iphone, goes to my local pub three times a week, and has just gone to the Canaries for two weeks. I know two so called disabled people who just chucked their one year old Toyota in for a brand new BMW. I have friends with two sons. The older of the two went down the route of drugs and crime. He now has a nice little flat paid for by the state, and runs around in his car, mainly to collect more drugs. The younger son did the right thing and got a job. He cant afford to leave home. Our system rewards people for doing the wrong things, and looks after those who can't be bothered
A hand up, not a hand out

Calico Jack

Quote from: Wiggles post_id=7657 time=1574936388 user_id=87
I am guessing you have a disability, which of course is unfortunate, but you are not poverty stricken. For a start you obviously have a computer, and I would guess a mobile phone, and broadband. You either own a home, or supplied a home by the state. Your not starving, and it's quite possible you have car, also paid for by the state. Nobody in this country has to live in poverty, it's a case of knowing what forms to fill in. The vast majority of people who live on the streets have chosen to spend their money on drugs, and the people stood in food bank queues have a fg in one hand an iphone in the other. I think you will find there are few countries in the world that look after our disabled and unemployed better than we do. Never mind, if Corbyn gets in you can have what ever you want :D

Thank you for a post which amply demonstrates what I said, that you are speaking from a position of total ignorance.  You know nothing about the welfare system or how it works. You don't have to starve to death to be classed as poor.  Now perhaps you can tell us all how you would go about advising someone in need on  the way to claim  food from a food bank. I'm sure you  know all about it?  Especially since you believe the government  gives away cars as well apparently. We can come on to how all the scroungers and layabouts claim theirs later. ;)

cromwell

Quote from: Wiggles post_id=7708 time=1574976232 user_id=87
And if you disagree, your evidence. Come and join me in the real world Cromwell

No,I am not the one making the statement.

You said this
QuoteThe majority of people who claim benefits haven't paid in

so you either back your statement up with evidence or it is false.
Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?

Wiggles

Quote from: cromwell post_id=7678 time=1574959373 user_id=48
Really..........and your evidence is?

And if you disagree, your evidence. Come and join me in the real world Cromwell

cromwell

Quote from: Wiggles post_id=7664 time=1574950119 user_id=87
I have paid into the system for that. The majority of people who claim benefits haven't paid in. Maggie had a benefits system that was based on what had been put in, and I believe that's what we should look at again

Really..........and your evidence is?

Wiggles

Quote from: cromwell post_id=7661 time=1574940914 user_id=48
So you won't be claiming state pension then?

I have paid into the system for that. The majority of people who claim benefits haven't paid in. Maggie had a benefits system that was based on what had been put in, and I believe that's what we should look at again

cromwell

Quote from: Wiggles post_id=7540 time=1574853164 user_id=87
I consider myself above that thank you

So you won't be claiming state pension then?

Wiggles

Quote from: "Calico Jack" post_id=7655 time=1574935121 user_id=101
So really you're talking from a position of total ignorance about the issue then?

But if ever you lose your job and fall on hard times, lose your home and have to use a food bank to feed the kids, or perhaps are involved in a serious accident and are left in a wheelchair  for life, and have to claim welfare to survive, please be sure to let me know.

I could do with a good laugh.  :hattip

I am guessing you have a disability, which of course is unfortunate, but you are not poverty stricken. For a start you obviously have a computer, and I would guess a mobile phone, and broadband. You either own a home, or supplied a home by the state. Your not starving, and it's quite possible you have car, also paid for by the state. Nobody in this country has to live in poverty, it's a case of knowing what forms to fill in. The vast majority of people who live on the streets have chosen to spend their money on drugs, and the people stood in food bank queues have a fg in one hand an iphone in the other. I think you will find there are few countries in the world that look after our disabled and unemployed better than we do. Never mind, if Corbyn gets in you can have what ever you want :D

Calico Jack

Quote from: Wiggles post_id=7540 time=1574853164 user_id=87

So really you're talking from a position of total ignorance about the issue then?

But if ever you lose your job and fall on hard times, lose your home and have to use a food bank to feed the kids, or perhaps are involved in a serious accident and are left in a wheelchair  for life, and have to claim welfare to survive, please be sure to let me know.

I could do with a good laugh.  :hattip

Wiggles

Quote from: "Calico Jack" post_id=7410 time=1574767900 user_id=101
Have you any experience of applying for benefits yourself?

Churchill

Quote from: "Baron von Lotsov" post_id=7515 time=1574818751 user_id=74
That's the trouble. They are aware of anything but the customer.

All the courses most of which are on E Learning are not just about Health and Safety and working together in the workforce they are customer focused to include everyone that all are treated the same equality, to treat others as you would like to be treated yourself
<r><COLOR color=\"#4000FF\">>After years of waiting at long last on our way out of the EU <E>]</e></COLOR></r>

Baron von Lotsov

Quote from: Churchill post_id=7414 time=1574769192 user_id=69
You appear to have been out of the workforce for some time, nothing but awareness courses in the Public Sector and Private sector every year, including physical and learning disabilities for employers heads of service and employees

That's the trouble. They are aware of anything but the customer.
<t>Hong Kingdom: addicted to democrazy opium from Brit</t>

Churchill

Quote from: papasmurf post_id=6754 time=1574275129 user_id=89
More ill informed bollocks from you, you need to be forced to go on a disability awareness course.

You appear to have been out of the workforce for some time, nothing but awareness courses in the Public Sector and Private sector every year, including physical and learning disabilities for employers heads of service and employees
<r><COLOR color=\"#4000FF\">>After years of waiting at long last on our way out of the EU <E>]</e></COLOR></r>

Calico Jack

Quote from: Wiggles post_id=6847 time=1574349883 user_id=87
and you a course on reality

Have you any experience of applying for benefits yourself?

Wiggles

Quote from: papasmurf post_id=6754 time=1574275129 user_id=89
More ill informed bollocks from you, you need to be forced to go on a disability awareness course.

and you a course on reality