Off topic thread (to the tower)

Started by cromwell, November 09, 2019, 12:24:10 PM

« previous - next »

papasmurf

Quote from: Wiggles post_id=6749 time=1574272501 user_id=87
Yeah yeah yeah. If you actually believe that good on you. The vast majority of countries around the world give the disabled very little, let alone a council house, pocket money, and a brand new car.

More ill informed bollocks from you, you need to be forced to go on a disability awareness course.
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

Wiggles

Quote from: papasmurf post_id=6667 time=1574238384 user_id=89
It is very rare that feigning can get past the assessment process, in fact the opposite applies, as referenced elsewhere on the forum some 1/2 a million people had to go to a tribunal to get a wrong "fit for work" decision overturned.

You with your vert ill informed nasty attitude imply frauds are common.

Basically that is because you are totally ignorant of how the system work or how fatally flawed, all too often literally the assessment process is.

Yeah yeah yeah. If you actually believe that good on you. The vast majority of countries around the world give the disabled very little, let alone a council house, pocket money, and a brand new car.
A hand up, not a hand out

papasmurf

Quote from: Wiggles post_id=6614 time=1574186396 user_id=87
1. Are that naive that you honestly don't think feigning goes on.

2. Harsh, but honest. Somebody who claims disability allowance without contributing to society is indeed a drain on society. This isn't just disabled people, it's anyone who can contribute that doesn't.

It is very rare that feigning can get past the assessment process, in fact the opposite applies, as referenced elsewhere on the forum some 1/2 a million people had to go to a tribunal to get a wrong "fit for work" decision overturned.

You with your vert ill informed nasty attitude imply frauds are common.

Basically that is because you are totally ignorant of how the system work or how fatally flawed, all too often literally the assessment process is.

Wiggles

Quote from: papasmurf post_id=6438 time=1574091902 user_id=89
feigning, burden

1. Are that naive that you honestly don't think feigning goes on.

2. Harsh, but honest. Somebody who claims disability allowance without contributing to society is indeed a drain on society. This isn't just disabled people, it's anyone who can contribute that doesn't.

papasmurf

Quote from: Wiggles post_id=6437 time=1574091672 user_id=87Where ?

feigning, burden

Wiggles

Quote from: papasmurf post_id=6431 time=1574091110 user_id=89
You just have made derogatory comments.

Where ?

papasmurf

Quote from: Wiggles post_id=6429 time=1574090897 user_id=87
Please find anything disgusting I have about disabled people. Like anyone, I hate people feigning in order they can claim benefits, and I disagree that most people with a genuine disabilities  can not work, but at no stage have I said anything derogatory about disabled people, even if some of them are a drain on society

You just have made derogatory comments.

Wiggles

Quote from: papasmurf post_id=6420 time=1574088780 user_id=89
No more disgusting than your comments about disabled people..

Please find anything disgusting I have about disabled people. Like anyone, I hate people feigning in order they can claim benefits, and I disagree that most people with a genuine disabilities  can not work, but at no stage have I said anything derogatory about disabled people, even if some of them are a drain on society

papasmurf

Quote from: Wiggles post_id=6414 time=1574087791 user_id=87
If we decided to allow cats to die off naturally by castration of all the males I wouldn't lose sleep over it. Your suggestion of cruelty disgusts me though. To poison somebody's loved pet, and allow that person to watch it die a painful death, is just vile

No more disgusting than your comments about disabled people..

Barry

Former health secretary Frank Dobson has died.
† The end is nigh †

Barry

I noticed that Brian Mawhinney died on Saturday 9th.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brian_Mawhinney">//https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brian_Mawhinney

He suggested that because he held Christian conservative ideas about gay marriage that he had somehow become a "swivel eyed loon" and said he would like to "raise a flag for swivel eyed loons"!

https://www.thefreelibrary.com/Cracking+the+whip.-a0333133993">//https://www.thefreelibrary.com/Cracking+the+whip.-a0333133993

Good for him. R.I.P.  :hattip
† The end is nigh †

Churchill

<r><COLOR color=\"#4000FF\">>After years of waiting at long last on our way out of the EU <E>]</e></COLOR></r>

Thomas

https://wingsoverscotland.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/09/welshops-768x545.jpg">

QuotePerhaps the single most striking feature of everyday non-constitutional Scottish politics is Labour's constantly-recurring habit of highlighting some supposedly unsatisfactory statistic about the Scottish Government's performance, only for it to be revealed that it's vastly better than the comparable figure for Wales, where Labour has been in power ever since the Assembly was created in 1999.
[/b]

QuoteThe number of non-clinical cancellations in Wales over the last two years is 75,000 – almost FIVE TIMES as many as Scotland despite a far smaller population. Per capita it's more than EIGHT TIMES worse.

Scottish Labour – assisted as always by a relentless stream of doom-and-gloom stories in the Scottish media – love to draw attention to every tiny hiccup in Scotland's public services, implying that if only we'd hand things over to them rather than the vile SNP they'd magically get better.

The evidence of Labour's competence levels in the one UK nation where it IS in control suggests that the reality isn't just the opposite of that, but the opposite on a truly gargantuan scale.

For so long as Welsh Labour exist, they'll be a constant source of embarrassment to their Scottish cousins, and to anyone gullible enough to take their claims seriously.
[/b]

John , i have told you this before, you have my complete sympathy living under a labour adminstration in wales.
An Fhirinn an aghaidh an t-Saoghail!

Thomas

Quote from: johnofgwent post_id=5125 time=1573383400 user_id=63
And to be fair, neither do I, and outside of dentistry whose practicioners withdrew from their contracts and were not replaced,  as a whole the remaining NHS worked amazingly well until Labour took control of it west of Offa's dyke in 97 ....
:thup:
An Fhirinn an aghaidh an t-Saoghail!

johnofgwent

Quote from: papasmurf post_id=5122 time=1573382775 user_id=89
I don't have a favourite party. Where I live used to have excellent NHS services until the constituency went Tory.

And to be fair, neither do I, and outside of dentistry whose practicioners withdrew from their contracts and were not replaced,  as a whole the remaining NHS worked amazingly well until Labour took control of it west of Offa's dyke in 97 ....
<t>In matters of taxation, Lord Clyde\'s summing up in the 1929 case Inland Revenue v Ayrshire Pullman Services is worth a glance.</t>