Off topic thread (to the tower)

Started by cromwell, November 09, 2019, 12:24:10 PM

« previous - next »

papasmurf

Quote from: Dynamis on December 21, 2020, 12:28:13 PM

This is 'xmas gifts cancelled' territory from what I'm reading..

Those are mainly stuck at Felixstowe where "Failing" Grayling is a far too highly paid "advisor."
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

Borg Refinery

That's a shame.

Anyway, the stinkin' sheep tripe is not about to be sorted out at Dover anytime soon I'm afraid.

This is 'xmas gifts cancelled' territory from what I'm reading..
+++

papasmurf

The current problems at the ports/channel tunnel, has highlighted how badly prepared the Government is for January 1st, 2021.

The "Farage Garage," which should have been finished by now, but won't be until next February at least.
This has left many thousands of truck drivers with no access to toilets, food, and water.
Frankly this is disgraceful.

Thomas

Quote from: papasmurf on December 21, 2020, 12:21:32 PM
But you have no need at all to gang up and abuse and bully me, and be so nasty.

stop trolling threads and turning every single thread on this forum into a story about you then while bleating and playing the victim card. Its me your talking to not some newbie muppet who hasnt read your over the top drivel of shooting people etc etc over the years.

If you could actually manage to debate for the first time in your life , you would receive the same in kind , and people give you the respect you currently lack because of your behaviour.

i wont hold my breath though.
An Fhirinn an aghaidh an t-Saoghail!

Thomas

Quote from: Sheepy on December 21, 2020, 12:19:07 PM
Barry leading by a nose.
https://uk.yahoo.com/news/government-shielding-advice-tier-4-114835345.html

stay at home....dont stay at home , work at home , but go to work if you need to  , wear a mask , dont wear a mask .

papasmurf

Quote from: Thomas on December 21, 2020, 12:19:57 PM

but if you have us on ignore you wouldnt need to read our posts and respond in the first place.

But you have no need at all to gang up and abuse and bully me, and be so nasty.

Thomas

Quote from: papasmurf on December 21, 2020, 12:16:49 PM
Because of the attacks and abuse towards me.
If you and others stopped such very nasty behaviour I would not need to respond.

but if you have us on ignore you wouldnt need to read our posts and respond in the first place.

Sheepy

Just because I don't say anything, it doesn't mean I haven't noticed!

papasmurf

Quote from: Thomas on December 21, 2020, 11:51:56 AM
fantastic , so as deppity dawg told you a while back , you keep telling us you have us on ignore , so why are you replying to our posts?

;D

Because of the attacks and abuse towards me.
If you and others stopped such very nasty behaviour I would not need to respond.

Borg Refinery

I choked with laughter here.

Oh well, no doubt about to be removed for the incredibly mild jokes but the laugh was worth it.  :P
+++

Thomas

Quote from: papasmurf on December 21, 2020, 11:50:05 AM
I try and avoid your drivel.

fantastic , so as deppity dawg told you a while back , you keep telling us you have us on ignore , so why are you replying to our posts?

;D

papasmurf

Quote from: Thomas on December 21, 2020, 11:45:02 AM
I would suggest being unable to read your drivel isnt necessarily a bad thing....

I try and avoid your drivel.

Thomas

Quote from: papasmurf on December 21, 2020, 11:38:34 AM
I suggest that would be a good course of action for you.

I would suggest being unable to read your drivel isnt necessarily a bad thing....

papasmurf

Quote from: Thomas on December 21, 2020, 11:36:31 AM
learn to read ,

I suggest that would be a good course of action for you.

Thomas

Quote from: papasmurf on December 21, 2020, 11:31:58 AM
Not really. My Christmas dinner is safe, the only shortages won't be because the ports and the Channel Tunnel are shut for 48 hours it will be because of panic buying.

i didnt say your xmas dinner wasnt safe , learn to read , and i couldnt care if it is safe or isnt.

This thread isnt about you  , so stop using it as a dear diary and a memoir for personal fantasy .