Off topic thread (to the tower)

Started by cromwell, November 09, 2019, 12:24:10 PM

« previous - next »

papasmurf

Quote from: Nick on September 26, 2022, 11:41:59 AM
Well quote it then I can see what you think is an attack.
You saw it I don't need to reference it.
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

patman post

Fourteen posts now about a poster and his supposed hurt feelings. 

I made my point about local taxation sometime back, but this thread has become taxing enough in itself...
On climate change — we're talking, we're beginning to act, but we're still not doing enough...

Nick

Quote from: papasmurf on September 26, 2022, 11:37:12 AM
You are taking the piss, Borchester made  a  VERY nasty attack on me lying about me which I reported to the moderators who appear thus far to have done zero about.
Well quote it then I can see what you think is an attack. 
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

papasmurf

Quote from: Nick on September 26, 2022, 11:31:55 AM
Well please point out one of these nasty attacks then!
You are taking the piss, Borchester made  a  VERY nasty attack on me lying about me which I reported to the moderators who appear thus far to have done zero about.

Nick

Quote from: papasmurf on September 26, 2022, 11:20:09 AM
They were lies about me Nick and VERY nasty ones. They were also a nasty personal attack. (Which is against the rules of the forum.) The were also a nasty generalised attack with no foundations whatsoever.
If you cannot see that, I seriously suggest you need counselling.
Well please point out one of these nasty attacks then!

papasmurf

Quote from: Nick on September 26, 2022, 11:12:38 AM
Why? Because you're spineless and see everything said to you as a personal attack.
They were lies about me Nick and VERY nasty ones. They were also a nasty personal attack. (Which is against the rules of the forum.) The were also a nasty generalised attack with no foundations whatsoever.
If you cannot see that, I seriously suggest you need counselling.

Nick

Quote from: papasmurf on September 25, 2022, 06:17:31 PM
Same difference he ought to know better.
Why? Because you're spineless and see everything said to you as a personal attack. 

papasmurf

Quote from: Borchester on September 25, 2022, 07:31:25 PM
Then feel free to f**k off
Borchester I am great believer in Karma it may bite you on the backside.

B0ycey

Quote from: Barry on September 25, 2022, 07:23:01 PM
History repeats itself, in a thread about local taxation everything has to be about the Smurf's feelings.
But B0Ycey, don't worry, you want Smurf and Tommy out of jail. You got half of your wish - Groundhog Day.
I want them both out of jail because they both get debate started better than most. Can you imagine a forum of people with same same POV? It's great to see Pappy back and me and Tommy weren't exactly on the same page, but he made for an interesting read in any case so sure, as I have said many times on here, I would basically let a lot slide. Everything except racist behaviour.

Borchester

Quote from: Barry on September 25, 2022, 07:23:01 PM
History repeats itself, in a thread about local taxation everything has to be about the Smurf's feelings.
But B0Ycey, don't worry, you want Smurf and Tommy out of jail. You got half of your wish - Groundhog Day.

I wanted Pappy out of jail.

It didn't mean I like the sniveling little whores melt.

How about Tommy? There is no point in asking him to apologise because, even if he did, it would take over 30 pages of the site and we would not know if he was bellowing peccavi or moaning because the Argyles buggered the sheep during the Highland clearances. On the other hand, Indy2 will be due in 2024 and we will need our man up north to tell us what is going on
Algerie Francais !

Borchester

Quote from: papasmurf on September 25, 2022, 07:14:09 PM
The ones aimed at me are not only nasty they are lies about me, that is NOT acceptable.

Then feel free to F@@@ off
Algerie Francais !

Barry

Quote from: papasmurf on September 25, 2022, 07:14:09 PM
The ones aimed at me are not only nasty they are lies about me, that is NOT acceptable.
† The end is nigh †

papasmurf

Quote from: B0ycey on September 25, 2022, 07:05:01 PM
I wonder, is it possible to moderate the owner?

I say let the personal quips slide. To be frank they are hardly above PG.

B0ycey

Quote from: cromwell on September 25, 2022, 06:15:19 PM
Nick is not a Mod

I'll repeat that.....he is not a Mod

He does however own the place
I wonder, is it possible to moderate the owner?

I say let the personal quips slide. To be frank they are hardly above PG.

papasmurf

Quote from: cromwell on September 25, 2022, 06:15:19 PM
Nick is not a Mod

I'll repeat that.....he is not a Mod

He does however own the place
Same difference he ought to know better.