Off topic thread (to the tower)

Started by cromwell, November 09, 2019, 12:24:10 PM

« previous - next »

Sheepy

Quote from: Thomas on December 12, 2020, 06:48:10 PM
white lightening on the east sussex riviera?

Naw dont belive it dyno. I fink you lot are pulling my feckin leg so you are.
dunno but he bit like a goodun. Students, revolutionaries, they are alright as long as somebody listens and they get something free.
Just because I don't say anything, it doesn't mean I haven't noticed!

Borg Refinery

Quote from: Thomas on December 12, 2020, 06:48:10 PM

Well he admitted he likes to go around headbutting students.  :D

"Oh go on professor smurf, in your own words. I will do my best to understand. I might tell you about my headbutting a student and breaking his nose."

https://pol-tics.com/index.php/topic,1747.msg37187.html#msg37187

It takes a true drunk Frenchman to threaten papa who is usually threatening everyone else. That is so Hastings.

:D

QuoteNaw dont belive it dyno. I fink you lot are pulling my feckin leg so you are.

The left or right one?

Look, we can't all aspire to the high standards of others.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8k7VoFiagfs

:D :D :D :D :D
+++

Thomas

Quote from: Dynamis on December 12, 2020, 06:46:03 PM
I thought that might expose sheepy for the revolutionary he is, you see I mentioned mcdonalds where I pointed out he hangs around in wellington square in hastings, drinking white lightning and scaring off the locals by swearing at them in french, like a true foreigner signing on the dole stealing our hard earned money. His response tells all.

:D Well he did say he wants to bring down westmonster..

Naw dont belive it dyno. I fink you lot are pulling my feckin leg so you are.
An Fhirinn an aghaidh an t-Saoghail!

Borg Refinery

Quote from: Thomas on December 12, 2020, 06:41:26 PM
nice guys these revolutionaries sheep , but as you know the easiest way to stave off bloodshed and rebellion is to take them into the pub and buy them a free pint and bung them twenty quid to tie them over till signing on day.

I thought that might expose sheepy for the revolutionary he is, you see I mentioned mcdonalds where I pointed out he hangs around in wellington square in hastings, drinking white lightning and scaring off the locals by swearing at them in french, like a true foreigner signing on the dole stealing our hard earned money. His response tells all.

:D Well he did say he wants to bring down westmonster..
+++

Thomas

Quote from: Borchester on December 12, 2020, 06:38:18 PM
Good God, a white man in Tooting! I am not prejudiced but these goras are everywhere these days

lol.

I mind reading about wan daft barsteward up the paisley social security borkie who was that spaced out he asked the guy at the counter if he could hurry up and let him sign on  as he needed to get back to work , back in the days of white men in tooting and glasgows cash economy was booming .

Thomas

Quote from: Sheepy on December 12, 2020, 06:31:19 PM
Same as that. Dreaming of the revolution and planning it in the snug on a Friday night after spending their dole cheque as a way of bringing down the oppressors until next week.

nice guys these revolutionaries sheep , but as you know the easiest way to stave off bloodshed and rebellion is to take them into the pub and buy them a free pint and bung them twenty quid to tie them over till signing on day.

Borchester

Quote from: Dynamis on December 12, 2020, 05:19:15 PM

Good God, a white man in Tooting! I am not prejudiced but these goras are everywhere these days
Algerie Francais !

Sheepy

Quote from: Thomas on December 12, 2020, 05:39:08 PM

funnily enough dyno , there was a poster on our old forum that called himself citizen smith years ago . I got on quite well with him .

liked the programme as well , come across a few wolfie smith types in real life too. :D
Same as that. Dreaming of the revolution and planning it in the snug on a Friday night after spending their dole cheque as a way of bringing down the oppressors until next week.
Just because I don't say anything, it doesn't mean I haven't noticed!

Thomas

Quote from: Dynamis on December 12, 2020, 05:19:15 PM
...Well at least you didn't take my very very poor taste joke too badly. Unlike someone who's deleted posts of mine elsewhere.  :D :D

Look, we've got our Vimto, we've got our white lightning, we've got our chips and we've got our revolution so we'll be waiting outside for you mate, outside mcdonalds for your lot, and we'll 'av your lot.

VIVA LA REVOLUCION, M8!

funnily enough dyno , there was a poster on our old forum that called himself citizen smith years ago . I got on quite well with him .

liked the programme as well , come across a few wolfie smith types in real life too. :D

Borg Refinery

Quote from: Thomas on December 12, 2020, 05:15:07 PM
I know mate dont worry , the poor can take care of themselves.

thankyou , i certainly will.

what i want to know after everything that has been said and done is what is sir keir saying about all this gunboats in the channel?

Do the english left agree or disagree with annoying the french? or has sir keir abstained yet agin? :D

Honestly dyno i know you want hastings to be the centre point of the new revolution , but at the minute it looks like a damp squib for the anglo lefties.

...Well at least you didn't take my very very poor taste joke too badly. Unlike someone who's deleted posts of mine elsewhere.  :D :D

Look, we've got our Vimto, we've got our white lightning, we've got our chips and we've got our revolution so we'll be waiting outside for you mate, outside mcdonalds for your lot, and we'll 'av your lot.

VIVA LA REVOLUCION, M8!
+++

Thomas

Quote from: Dynamis on December 12, 2020, 05:09:28 PM
The poor the poor  what about the poor.

I know mate dont worry , the poor can take care of themselves.

QuoteWell just keep enjoying yourselves.

thankyou , i certainly will.

what i want to know after everything that has been said and done is what is sir keir saying about all this gunboats in the channel?

Do the english left agree or disagree with annoying the french? or has sir keir abstained yet agin? :D

Honestly dyno i know you want hastings to be the centre point of the new revolution , but at the minute it looks like a damp squib for the anglo lefties.

Borg Refinery

Quote from: Thomas on December 12, 2020, 05:00:19 PM
no need for any sympathy.

im having a relxing time as the democratic delivery of brexit approaches , and of course the season of goodwill.

We ejected the trans muppets and their ilk from the top of the snp hierarchy , we have sturgeon sweating like a paedophile in a playground , and we are having a lot of fun

This is a deeply concerning development, you aren't becoming Labour in Rotherham are you?

:-\

Quotelistening to the whines of english lefties and remainers as their world is getting kicked in yet again.

Whats not to like and who needs any sympathy when we are having so much fun??? :D

Well just keep enjoying yourselves.  :D

Quotewe wouldnt want to switch you off atall dyno , you have been a star on here today and given us loads of laughs ,unlike the other weeks wee hiccupp. ;)

Well certain people here need plunging.  ;D

Quoteto be fair i dont really drink any fizzy drinks but im sure you can understand putting on the blue jersey and fighting for my side.

whiskey and irn bru , right feckin council estate drink.

Naturally, I like to drink organic vintage pureed goose feather alcohol 0%, being a southerner who shops only at waitrose.
+++

Thomas

Quote from: Dynamis on December 12, 2020, 04:53:28 PM
Exactly, those SNP hanger-on's trying to get everyone to think their way and failing as ever, I agree that you're having a otugh time of it, you have my sympathies.  :D :D :D :D

no need for any sympathy.

im having a relxing time as the democratic delivery of brexit approaches , and of course the season of goodwill.

We ejected the trans muppets and their ilk from the top of the snp hierarchy , we have sturgeon sweating like a paedophile in a playground , and we are having a lot of fun listening to the whines of english lefties and remainers as their world is getting kicked in yet again.

Whats not to like and who needs any sympathy when we are having so much fun??? :D

QuoteYou switched off your dyno?

we wouldnt want to switch you off atall dyno , you have been a star on here today and given us loads of laughs ,unlike the other weeks wee hiccupp. ;)

Quote(gags) They're both absolutely sickening. Not for me thanks

to be fair i dont really drink any fizzy drinks but im sure you can understand putting on the blue jersey and fighting for my side.

whiskey and irn bru , right feckin council estate drink.

Thomas

Quote from: Sheepy on December 12, 2020, 04:49:13 PM
which bit of Navy personnel didn't you see then?

the big chief needs the armies help sheep.

Edinburgh anti-lockdown protestors gather outside Nicola Sturgeon's Bute House residence

The anti-lockdown protestors say they are demonstrating against coronavirus restrictions and the vaccine

https://www.edinburghlive.co.uk/news/edinburgh-news/edinburgh-anti-lockdown-protestors-gather-19447745

Borg Refinery

Quote from: Thomas on December 12, 2020, 04:44:06 PM
snidey left wingers wetting the bed cause they can't get their own way as ever.

Exactly, those SNP hanger-on's trying to get everyone to think their way and failing as ever, I agree that you're having a otugh time of it, you have my sympathies.  :D :D :D :D

Quotei read the first few lines then switched off dyno.

You switched off your dyno?

Quotefeck you and yer vimto  , irn bru is the only soft drink in town . ;)

(gags) They're both absolutely sickening. Not for me thanks.
+++