Off topic thread (to the tower)

Started by cromwell, November 09, 2019, 12:24:10 PM

« previous - next »

cromwell

Quote from: papasmurf on September 25, 2022, 06:06:45 PM
Frankly you are not fit to be a moderator when you allow lies and disgusting personal attacks like the one I complained about.

I suggest you read the rules of the forum.
Nick is not a Mod

I'll repeat that.....he is not a Mod

He does however own the place
Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?

papasmurf

Quote from: Nick on September 25, 2022, 09:24:16 AM
No it wasn't, you need to man up and grow a pair.
Frankly you are not fit to be a moderator when you allow lies and disgusting personal attacks like the one I complained about.

I suggest you read the rules of the forum.
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

Nick

Quote from: papasmurf on September 18, 2022, 03:16:43 PM
That is a disgusting, ill informed and VERY nasty comment.
No it wasn't, you need to man up and grow a pair. 
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

srb7677

Quote from: Sheepy on September 24, 2022, 10:04:35 AM
I think we will leave it there for now, as I will question your logic again at some point.
Would be nice if you occasionally gave us some examples of yours, but I suppose fear of being laughed at is quite a deterrent sometimes.
We are not all in the same boat. We are in the same storm. Some of us have yachts. Some of us have canoes. Some of us are drowning.

Sheepy

Quote from: srb7677 on September 24, 2022, 10:02:11 AM
Bollox. You are telling blatant lies right now because I have told you already I am not feeling at all anxious today. Using someone's health to attack them is however contemptible conduct, of a kind that only a contemptible person would stoop to.

Disagreeing with your usual shite and calling you out on it is not a sign of anxiety or any other mental health issue. If you think it is I must question yours because you are clearly delusional.

I think we will leave it there for now, as I will question your logic again at some point.
Just because I don't say anything, it doesn't mean I haven't noticed!

srb7677

Quote from: Sheepy on September 24, 2022, 09:39:31 AM
Your anxiety is written all over the place, like a cry for help, we have tried to help but you fall down every time.
Bollox. You are telling blatant lies right now because I have told you already I am not feeling at all anxious today. Using someone's health to attack them is however contemptible conduct, of a kind that only a contemptible person would stoop to.

Disagreeing with your usual shite and calling you out on it is not a sign of anxiety or any other mental health issue. Most of the forum would be suffering an anxiety attack every time they disagreed with you otherwise, you ridiculous whatever. If you think disagreeing with you is a sign of mental ill health, I must question yours because you are clearly delusional.
We are not all in the same boat. We are in the same storm. Some of us have yachts. Some of us have canoes. Some of us are drowning.

Sheepy

Quote from: srb7677 on September 24, 2022, 09:32:25 AM
False assumptions writ large as usual, this time of a personal nature.

My anxiety has not taken over. I feel entirely un-anxious. My hilarity is rapidly taking over, however, due to the unavoidability of laughing at you.

Still no substantive post making a valid point I note.

Your anxiety is written all over the place, like a cry for help, we have tried to help but you fall down every time.

srb7677

Quote from: Sheepy on September 24, 2022, 09:28:25 AM
Not really you became abusive because your anxiety had taken over, because your usual way of seeing things was threatened by a much bigger picture. Which actually makes you and your we are all middle class now ideology weak and willing to roll over for whatever they say is good for you.
False assumptions writ large as usual, this time of a personal nature.

My anxiety has not taken over. I feel entirely un-anxious. My hilarity is rapidly taking over, however, due to the unavoidability of laughing at you.

Still no substantive post making a valid point I note.

Sheepy

Quote from: srb7677 on September 24, 2022, 09:19:31 AM
A worthless and uninformative response as usual.

Not really you became abusive because your anxiety had taken over, because your usual way of seeing things was threatened by a much bigger picture. Which actually makes you and your we are all middle class now ideology weak and willing to roll over for whatever they say is good for you.

srb7677

Quote from: Sheepy on September 24, 2022, 08:53:38 AM
I say the anxiety has taken over.
A worthless and uninformative response as usual.

Sheepy

Quote from: srb7677 on September 24, 2022, 08:47:31 AM
You mean whatever conspiracy theory you think is happening and keep hinting at without spelling out, claiming to be the font of hidden knowledge?

I can see very well what is happening thank you and it stinks. I don't need your take on it unless you are prepared to spell it out. Because whenever you have come close to doing so in the past you reveal yourself to be some rancid little Englander or some such kind of predictable knee jerkness.

I say the anxiety has taken over. 

srb7677

Quote from: Sheepy on September 24, 2022, 08:25:51 AM
Wait until next week when they put up interest rates again to save a sinking pound. You will still be trying to work it out.
You mean whatever conspiracy theory you think is happening and keep hinting at without spelling out, claiming to be the font of hidden knowledge?

I can see very well what is happening thank you and it stinks. I don't need your take on it unless you are prepared to spell it out. Because whenever you have come close to doing so in the past you reveal yourself to be some rancid little Englander or some such kind of predictable knee jerkness.

papasmurf

Quote from: Borchester on September 18, 2022, 03:31:41 PM
I am terribly sorry Pappy, I mentioned work, which to you is the ultimate four letter word

:)
You made a very nasty comment. (Given the current dire state of Cornwall, with the increasing poverty, low wages, high rents, it was a VERY nasty comment.)

I am also VERY angry about you repeating yet again that lie about me. 

Borchester

Quote from: papasmurf on September 18, 2022, 03:16:43 PM

I am terribly sorry Pappy, I mentioned work, which to you is the ultimate four letter word

:)
Algerie Francais !

papasmurf

Quote from: Borchester on September 18, 2022, 03:10:51 PM
True.

Any if benefits were raised locally then there might be more pressure on Cornwall's Layabout Army to actually do some work instead of scrounging off their neighbours. :)