Off topic thread (to the tower)

Started by cromwell, November 09, 2019, 12:24:10 PM

« previous - next »

papasmurf

Quote from: Thomas post_id=11877 time=1577993931 user_id=58
Cant be too many people retired at 57 , with enough savings in the bank to live off (bragging us hes got money) did a part time job last year in to the bargain( presumably still in this tax year which doesnt finish till april) and not paying taxes and yet still maintaining the lifestyle of spending his mornings ( according to his latest bragging) down the golf course , and the afternoon in the pub.

Earlier in the thread i thought he told us he only just bought a brand new ford car?

:roll:

Frankly I don't believe a word he writes. I am convinced he is a Tory HQ Troll.
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

Thomas

Quote from: papasmurf post_id=11874 time=1577993428 user_id=89
I am retired but I still pay tax,

Cant be too many people retired at 57 , with enough savings in the bank to live off (bragging us hes got money) did a part time job last year in to the bargain( presumably still in this tax year which doesnt finish till april) and not paying taxes and yet still maintaining the lifestyle of spending his mornings ( according to his latest bragging) down the golf course , and the afternoon in the pub.

Earlier in the thread i thought he told us he only just bought a brand new ford car?

:roll:
An Fhirinn an aghaidh an t-Saoghail!

Thomas

Waassupp wiggy?

I ask you if you are a taxpayer or not and i get a

https://media2.giphy.com/media/LXCan9nrgES2c/giphy.webp?cid=790b76111f19c4059c26792b98b8e3ca449e604b93a91c2d&rid=giphy.webp">

in reply.

hilarious talking to you wiggy , you can barely remember what you wrote three posts ago never mind last week.

Full of shit as i said a long time a go , so you are.

papasmurf

Quote from: "Bright Young Thing" post_id=11859 time=1577986680 user_id=49
An unfair quote imo, taken out of context. I *presume* wiggles did pay taxes when he was working.

I am retired but I still pay tax,

Thomas

Quote from: Wiggles post_id=11870 time=1577991270 user_id=87
You presumed I still pay taxes, but I have not said anything of the sort.

So if you dont pay taxes then what are you ranting about earlier about people not expecting you to pay for their brats?

The clear insinuation is you are a taxpayer and now you say you arent? :lol:

Quote I back the tax payer, and not the scrounger, as I paid in for over forty years without taking out

so not just content with perusing your poor neighbours bank statement to see where their income is coming from , you now want to stick your nose into "taxpayers" affairs? :roll:

Nothing to do with you nosey neighbour , keep your beak out of us taxpayers affairs . :lol:

Wiggles

Quote from: Thomas post_id=11868 time=1577990626 user_id=58
Well thats funny wiggy , earlier on this thread you were ranting about why should taxpayers pay the bill for other peoples brats if they get made redundant.

You tell us earlier not to expect you ( with the insinuation you are a taxpayer) to pay for peoples brats , but when i take the piss later in the thread about you paying for people out your taxes , you say you arent a taxpayer?

Which is it wiggy? :lol: or is it just more of your fantasy horsehsit?

you told us earlier you worked part time? :roll:

When the tories won the general election in your country , i was doing cartwheels wiggy. So i give you 10/10.

You know what they say , pick your battles. ;)  :hattip

You presumed I still pay taxes, but I have not said anything of the sort. Yes, I did work part time on a temp basis last summer, but that is now ancient history. I back the tax payer, and not the scrounger, as I paid in for over forty years without taking out.  Really Thomas, continually insisting on unobtainable proof and calling me a liar, does not mean you won a battle, let alone a war.
A hand up, not a hand out

Thomas

Quote from: Wiggles post_id=11840 time=1577974414 user_id=87
I don't pay taxes.

Well thats funny wiggy , earlier on this thread you were ranting about why should taxpayers pay the bill for other peoples brats if they get made redundant.

Quote from: Wiggles post_id=10651 time=1576749445 user_id=87
 why should the tax payer foot the bill. If your made redundant, get yourself down the employment agency and do some work, don't expect me to pay for your brats.

You tell us earlier not to expect you ( with the insinuation you are a taxpayer) to pay for peoples brats , but when i take the piss later in the thread about you paying for people out your taxes , you say you arent a taxpayer?

Which is it wiggy? :lol: or is it just more of your fantasy horsehsit?

QuoteI retired at 57 and live off of savings.

you told us earlier you worked part time? :roll:

Quote As a matter of interest, in a scale of one to ten, how happy are you the Tories stormed the general election, and why do you think this is ?

When the tories won the general election in your country , i was doing cartwheels wiggy. So i give you 10/10.

You know what they say , pick your battles. ;)  :hattip

Borchester

Quote from: Wiggles post_id=11858 time=1577986629 user_id=87
Scroungers, explain ?

Tories.

It does not matter how hard they work or how much they pay in tax, all conservatives are automatically scroungers and benefit cheats in Pappy's eyes.
Algerie Francais !

Bright Young Thing

Quote from: papasmurf post_id=11843 time=1577976837 user_id=89
That does not surprise me at all.

An unfair quote imo, taken out of context. I *presume* wiggles did pay taxes when he was working.
<t>True focus lies somewhere between rage and serenity...</t>

Wiggles

Quote from: papasmurf post_id=11857 time=1577986349 user_id=89
But you have used the welfare state. As for the "scroungers" who worry you some much, there are far more of those in work than there are on benefit.

Scroungers, explain ?

papasmurf

Quote from: Wiggles post_id=11855 time=1577985489 user_id=87
Well done, you have conveniently removed the rest of the post. At least I have never scrounged off of the state, and that's something to be proud of !

But you have used the welfare state. As for the "scroungers" who worry you some much, there are far more of those in work than there are on benefit.

Wiggles

Quote from: papasmurf post_id=11843 time=1577976837 user_id=89

Well done, you have conveniently removed the rest of the post. At least I have never scrounged off of the state, and that's something to be proud of !

papasmurf

Quote from: Wiggles post_id=11840 time=1577974414 user_id=87
I don't pay taxes.

Wiggles

Quote from: Thomas post_id=11825 time=1577972381 user_id=58
Exactly so when you come over onto reality , the done thing is to make a statement and then back it up , not provide the anecdotes you were used to providing when you were on the old right wing jerk circle and everyone was nodding their heids to everything you say.

Where is your proof?

:lol:

and providing the same opportunity for those less fortunate than you through your taxation.

Well done wiggles.

I don't pay taxes. I retired at 57 and live off of savings. As a matter of interest, in a scale of one to ten, how happy are you the Tories stormed the general election, and why do you think this is ?

Thomas

Quote from: Wiggles post_id=11822 time=1577972025 user_id=87
Yes, what's the point of posting on a debating website where everyone agrees?

Exactly so when you come over onto reality , the done thing is to make a statement and then back it up , not provide the anecdotes you were used to providing when you were on the old right wing jerk circle and everyone was nodding their heids to everything you say.

You keep saying I don't provide proof, whereas I do, you just wish to disbelieve it.

Where is your proof?

I'm glad you have a better life than Playing golf in the mornings, and then going to the pub in the afternoon is absolute hell for me.

:lol:

and providing the same opportunity for those less fortunate than you through your taxation.

Well done wiggles.