Off topic thread (to the tower)

Started by cromwell, November 09, 2019, 12:24:10 PM

« previous - next »

cromwell

Quote from: Wiggles post_id=10892 time=1576923323 user_id=87
Everywhere has some sort of employment, it's about not being fussy

No not everywhere has sufficient employment for everyone and if everybody moved to the south east where jobs are plentiful how will that work,you know nothing about many parts of this country or the people who live there but when you do comment its in the usual despicable manner you reserve for others like the disabled.
Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?

cromwell

Quote from: Wiggles post_id=10892 time=1576923323 user_id=87

No not everywhere has sufficient employment for everyone and if everybody moved to the south east where jobs are plentiful how will that work,you know nothing about many parts of this country or the people who live there but when you do comment its in the usual despicable manner you reserve for others like the disabled.

Churchill

I moved 250 miles from my home town and family back in the 70's to find work , wife left her own country to find work and still working
<r><COLOR color=\"#4000FF\">>After years of waiting at long last on our way out of the EU <E>]</e></COLOR></r>

Wiggles

Quote from: cromwell post_id=10855 time=1576865741 user_id=48
All very well if you live somewhere with good employment.

A hand up, not a hand out

cromwell

Quote from: Borchester post_id=10852 time=1576865328 user_id=62
No, you could act the man and find another job.

All very well if you live somewhere with good employment.

Wiggles

Quote from: Borchester post_id=10852 time=1576865328 user_id=62

Yep, basically what I said  :hattip

Wiggles

Quote from: cromwell post_id=10851 time=1576864755 user_id=48
And when you read some of what you post does its objectives remind you of any political party or ideals?

Yes, mine

Borchester

Quote from: "Calico Jack" post_id=10646 time=1576748210 user_id=101
So if I got married, had a couple of kids and 3 years later I was made redundant, you'd advise me to do what, strangle the kids? Put them up for adoption? Sell them into slavery perhaps so the state needn't give me so much money?

Algerie Francais !

cromwell

Quote from: Wiggles post_id=10846 time=1576863274 user_id=87
I am perfectly aware that we need children. The problem being that children born from adults that can't afford to raise them, are generally speaking the futures no hopers. The responsible adults that can afford to bring up their kids will indefinitely raise them properly,and these are the children we need. Perhaps not the politically correct way of thinking, but reality knows I am right.

Regarding your comment about euthanasia. I am a big fan of euthanasia, both voluntary and involuntary, and in a world occupied by nearly 8 billion people, I don't see why it is an issue

And when you read some of what you post does its objectives remind you of any political party or ideals?

Wiggles

Quote from: cromwell post_id=10838 time=1576860707 user_id=48
Wow aren't you the charmer,I've worked all my life and still do now even though I'm past retirement age,I had a period of illness and drew benefits and why shouldn't I?

Those brats you speak of are this nations future and may end up supporting you as previous generations of brats? have done for others.

Anyone can fall on hard times or suffer illness and if kids are given false expectations of their prospects it's not their fault but a system sometimes designed to mask unemployment figures.

Also we are entering an age of greater automation and robots so finding gainful employment  harder so what's your solution?

Oh I know probably euthanasia.

I am perfectly aware that we need children. The problem being that children born from adults that can't afford to raise them, are generally speaking the futures no hopers. The responsible adults that can afford to bring up their kids will indefinitely raise them properly,and these are the children we need. Perhaps not the politically correct way of thinking, but reality knows I am right.

Regarding your comment about euthanasia. I am a big fan of euthanasia, both voluntary and involuntary, and in a world occupied by nearly 8 billion people, I don't see why it is an issue

cromwell

Quote from: Wiggles post_id=10651 time=1576749445 user_id=87
£250k to raise a child, bo110cks. Who genuinely thinks it costs £12k a year to bring a up a kid, and even if it does, why should the tax payer foot the bill. If your made redundant, get yourself down the employment agency and do some work, don't expect me to pay for your brats

Wow aren't you the charmer,I've worked all my life and still do now even though I'm past retirement age,I had a period of illness and drew benefits and why shouldn't I?

Those brats you speak of are this nations future and may end up supporting you as previous generations of brats? have done for others.

Anyone can fall on hard times or suffer illness and if kids are given false expectations of their prospects it's not their fault but a system sometimes designed to mask unemployment figures.

Also we are entering an age of greater automation and robots so finding gainful employment  harder so what's your solution?

Oh I know probably euthanasia.

Wiggles

Quote from: "Calico Jack" post_id=10646 time=1576748210 user_id=101
So if I got married, had a couple of kids and 3 years later I was made redundant, you'd advise me to do what, strangle the kids? Put them up for adoption? Sell them into slavery perhaps so the state needn't give me so much money?

After all, people who can't afford them shouldn't have them should they?

And how many young couples have approximately  £250,000 in the bank to raise a child to the age of 21? Because they are the only ones who can really afford them according to you.

£250k to raise a child, bo110cks. Who genuinely thinks it costs £12k a year to bring a up a kid, and even if it does, why should the tax payer foot the bill. If your made redundant, get yourself down the employment agency and do some work, don't expect me to pay for your brats.

Calico Jack

Quote from: Wiggles post_id=10291 time=1576507765 user_id=87
It's the fact he ever received £3k a month in the first place  annoys me. I am adamantly opposed to any child benefit or free day care, as I believe anyone who can't afford to have children shouldn't have them. Having kids should not be a right

After all, people who can't afford them shouldn't have them should they?

And how many young couples have approximately  £250,000 in the bank to raise a child to the age of 21? Because they are the only ones who can really afford them according to you.

Wiggles

Quote from: papasmurf post_id=10337 time=1576517532 user_id=89
No you are not you are a particularly nasty Troll.

You are not respectful, and you know it. For a start, referring to me as a nasty troll is far from respectful. A troll is someone who says things they don't believe for a reaction. I on the other hand I believe everything I say. You believe that what you think is the norm, in my world the beliefs I have are considered quite moderate, HONESTLY !

You did not give an answer to my last thread. The person "A" and person "B" scenario. Is it because you know I am right ?

Borchester

Quote from: papasmurf post_id=10301 time=1576508766 user_id=89
The fact you don't know why disabled are different shows just how nasty and pig ignorant you are.

Bit of lefty fascism there Pappy if you don't mind my saying so. Are you suggesting that the mentally and physically handicapped are some sort of untermensch to be kept under the benign but firm control of chaps like you who best know how to run their lives for them?
Algerie Francais !