Off topic thread (to the tower)

Started by cromwell, November 09, 2019, 12:24:10 PM

« previous - next »

papasmurf

Quote from: Wiggles post_id=10332 time=1576517082 user_id=87
Firstly, I am always respectful of you,

No you are not you are a particularly nasty Troll.
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

Wiggles

Quote from: papasmurf post_id=10301 time=1576508766 user_id=89
The fact you don't know why disabled are different shows just how nasty and pig ignorant you are.

Firstly, I am always respectful of you, so would appreciate the same courtesy. You may not like my beliefs, as I don't yours, but that is no reason to be rude.

Pray tell, why are disabled different? There are abled people who want to contribute towards society, and there are the lazy and feckless. There are disabled people who want to contribute towards society, and their are the lazy and feckless. The only difference are the jobs they can do.

You didn't comment on my thread earlier. Person "A" who isn't disabled needs a car to get to work to earn his £30k pa, and he funds this car himself. Person "B" has a disability, and sits next to person "A" at the office. Person "B" also needs a car to get to work, but his car is funded by the state, is brand new, and is fully expensed. Please explain why you think that is fair ?
A hand up, not a hand out

papasmurf

Quote from: Wiggles post_id=10299 time=1576508518 user_id=87Your rhetoric is generally about anyone who claims benefits, and I don't see why disabled people are any different, other than the work they can do is limited

The fact you don't know why disabled are different shows just how nasty and pig ignorant you are.

Wiggles

Quote from: papasmurf post_id=10297 time=1576508389 user_id=89
But you aren't disabled (yet.)

Your rhetoric is generally about anyone who claims benefits, and I don't see why disabled people are any different, other than the work they can do is limited

papasmurf

Quote from: Wiggles post_id=10294 time=1576508205 user_id=87
Why is it you believe that all the benefits are legitimate and fair. In 2005 I lost my job. It took me 5 months to secure permanent employment,  in which time I visited my local employment agency and told them I would do any work they had until I got a permanent job. Guess what, I worked as and when I needed during that period, and never claimed benefits. It's that easy !

But you aren't disabled (yet.)

Wiggles

Quote from: papasmurf post_id=10241 time=1576492128 user_id=89
It is in the DM, you never get the full story only one side.

Why is it you believe that all the benefits are legitimate and fair. In 2005 I lost my job. It took me 5 months to secure permanent employment,  in which time I visited my local employment agency and told them I would do any work they had until I got a permanent job. Guess what, I worked as and when I needed during that period, and never claimed benefits. It's that easy !

Wiggles

Quote from: papasmurf post_id=10290 time=1576507747 user_id=89
It is very nasty people like you who are the problem you want to take away disabled people's Motability cars so they can't work.

So the only possible way they can get to work is in a publicly paid for brand new car, unlike people who aren't disabled, who have to pay for their's. Your logic isn't logical. We should rename the disability allowance, the "Pity Payment"

Wiggles

Quote from: "Calico Jack" post_id=10239 time=1576491770 user_id=101
Now I want to be sure that someone has their hands on the phone ready to call an ambulance because Wiggles is going  to have a heart attack when he reads this.  :lol:

Jobless father, 30, and his wife who won £3.75m on a gambling website are still claiming up to £3,000-a-month in benefits while splashing out on five cars, a six-bedroom home and a quad bike

Thomas Roche, 30, hit the jackpot on his first attempt on Bet365's Reel King Slot

The father-of-eight landed £3.75m and has splashed out on a six-bedroom home

Alongside wife Shelley, 30, the family still claim up to £3,000 a month in benefits

'We thought we'd get in trouble, the only thing we lose is income support' he said

..........The Department for Work and Pensions said: 'Some benefits aren't linked to income, but people can choose not to claim if they feel they don't need them.'

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7796451/Jobless-father-30-won-3-75m-gambling-website-claiming-benefits.html">https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... efits.html">https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7796451/Jobless-father-30-won-3-75m-gambling-website-claiming-benefits.html

It's the fact he ever received £3k a month in the first place  annoys me. I am adamantly opposed to any child benefit or free day care, as I believe anyone who can't afford to have children shouldn't have them. Having kids should not be a right

papasmurf

Quote from: Wiggles post_id=10288 time=1576507513 user_id=87
and that is the problem with so many of the UK's public. We need to help people achieve and look after themselves, we shouldn't be throwing money at them in the name of pity

It is very nasty people like you who are the problem you want to take away disabled people's Motability cars so they can't work.

Wiggles

Quote from: "Bright Young Thing" post_id=10161 time=1576436870 user_id=49
How caring ......... :fcplm:

and that is the problem with so many of the UK's public. We need to help people achieve and look after themselves, we shouldn't be throwing money at them in the name of pity

papasmurf

Quote from: "Calico Jack" post_id=10239 time=1576491770 user_id=101

..........The Department for Work and Pensions said: 'Some benefits aren't linked to income, but people can choose not to claim if they feel they don't need them.'

It is in the DM, you never get the full story only one side.

Calico Jack

Now I want to be sure that someone has their hands on the phone ready to call an ambulance because Wiggles is going  to have a heart attack when he reads this.  :lol:

Jobless father, 30, and his wife who won £3.75m on a gambling website are still claiming up to £3,000-a-month in benefits while splashing out on five cars, a six-bedroom home and a quad bike

Thomas Roche, 30, hit the jackpot on his first attempt on Bet365's Reel King Slot

The father-of-eight landed £3.75m and has splashed out on a six-bedroom home

Alongside wife Shelley, 30, the family still claim up to £3,000 a month in benefits

'We thought we'd get in trouble, the only thing we lose is income support' he said

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7796451/Jobless-father-30-won-3-75m-gambling-website-claiming-benefits.html">https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... efits.html">https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7796451/Jobless-father-30-won-3-75m-gambling-website-claiming-benefits.html

cromwell

Quote from: Wiggles post_id=10158 time=1576435941 user_id=87
Your being emotive

No he's not

Quote rather than logical.

What you usually post is not logical but usually designed to wind up

QuoteIf he doesn't have arms or legs, and is incapable of doing anything for himself, then I would like to take you back to my thread regarding euthanasia.

If ever there was a case for compulsory euthanasia (which is an extreme view which I don't subscribe to) then perhaps you might look to yourself

Quote However, I am guessing that the person in question has been given prosthetic limbs enabling him to live some sort of life, in which case I would presume he can carry out most day to day tasks.

As you posted,a presumption

QuotePresuming I am correct (and in general I am) he would be able to carry out work in a call centre.
No in general you're not (and it is you're not your) The only thing that can be safely assumed is you are here to offend and wind up,be careful you don't trip up.
Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?

papasmurf

Your being emotive,

You are being an unbelievably nasty bastard. You need to forcibly re-educated.

Bright Young Thing

Your being emotive, rather than logical. If he doesn't have arms or legs, and is incapable of doing anything for himself, then I would like to take you back to my thread regarding euthanasia.  However, I am guessing that the person in question has been given prosthetic limbs enabling him to live some sort of life, in which case I would presume he can carry out most day to day tasks. Presuming I am correct (and in general I am) he would be able to carry out work in a call centre.

How caring ......... :fcplm:
<t>True focus lies somewhere between rage and serenity...</t>