Off topic thread (to the tower)

Started by cromwell, November 09, 2019, 12:24:10 PM

« previous - next »

Wiggles

Quote from: papasmurf post_id=9663 time=1576235954 user_id=89
It is what is NOT in the Tory manifesto that shows Boris does not care how many people die.

Seriously, please tell. When the Tory party took over from the last disastrous Labour party, they had to make cuts. The countries finances were in an awful state, and to get things back on track they had to tighten belts. The vast majority of people realised this, and that's why they have won several elections since.

The countries finances are now in a better state than they ever have been, unemployment is low, and we had a democratic referendum. Yes, they haven't controlled immigration as they should have, and as a result our infrastructure including the NHS has suffered. That said, I think we all know the problem would have been even worse under Labour or the Lib Dems. Amongst the many cuts they have made, they have attempted to reduce benefit payments, something the majority of people were crying out for. Their policy has been to reward those who want to work, even though they have continued to be a tad generous to those who don't. Not for one minute do I believe they have been the perfect government, but taking into account what they inherited they have done a reasonable job. Other than bankrupting the country to give us all milk and honey, please tell me what more you expect ?
A hand up, not a hand out

Wiggles

Quote from: "Major Sinic" post_id=9706 time=1576242183 user_id=84
Another thread derailed by the moronic smurf.Why is it allowed to happen time and time again? It was meant to be about What now for Labour?!

We know  'What now for the Conservatives! They have won a landslide victory because of Labour's unprincipled approach to Brexit, their vile institutional anti-semitism, their economically illiterate Marxist policies and their internal party political chaos and incompetent leadership. They will complete our exit from the EU and provide comprehensive 'one nation' government for all nations which remain in the UK for probably the next ten or fifteen years!

Another thread not worth bothering with further thanks to the obnoxious smurf whose only friends are, by his own admission, psychopaths! Why am I not surprised!

Yes, but they tend to give more hand outs to people who refuse to give anything back. Ring any bells ?

Churchill

You sneaky little Scottish person you, I like it lets hope they fall into Jockstrap :lol:  :hattip
<r><COLOR color=\"#4000FF\">>After years of waiting at long last on our way out of the EU <E>]</e></COLOR></r>

Thomas

Quote from: Churchill post_id=9711 time=1576244021 user_id=69
I agree , now what is the future for Labour firstly they have to move back towards the Centre they have gone to far to the left its is obvious that millions don't like that, if they did they would have voted for Labour in higher numbers many voted with their feet and walked away

naw they dont churchill .

Lets hope mometum put another hard left stooge in place until we get out your union. ;)

Seriously though , england is a small c conservative country slightly centre right.

You do wonder what planet these bright sparks inhabit that produced the most hard left manifesto to the english electorate in  nearly forty years and seriously expected the english public to buy into it.

feckin brilliant.
An Fhirinn an aghaidh an t-Saoghail!

Major Sinic

Quote from: Churchill post_id=9712 time=1576244462 user_id=69
He needs to consider that one day someone may take him to task Officially for making unfounded allegations of murder or manslaughter and he will be the one gripping the rail in a Court of Law.

The likelihood is slight as he is not worth the bother, but one name in the wrong place at the wrong time and it could happen which really will grab his attention and he will have to prove that his allegations are true and accurate, who knows who is browsing forums like this and  who they represent.

:hattip

Major Sinic

Quote from: Barry post_id=9709 time=1576243454 user_id=51
I copied this here so as not to sully yet another thread.

Well, on the one hand, I hope he soon gets his eye operation sorted out.

On the other I wish he'd learn to post on topic and stop turning every thread into an allegation that the Tories have murdered people. A claim which is clearly false and should therefore not be posted. His off topic posting ruins every forum.

:hattip

Major Sinic

Quote from: Churchill post_id=9711 time=1576244021 user_id=69
I agree , now what is the future for Labour firstly they have to move back towards the Centre they have gone to far to the left its is obvious that millions don't like that, if they did they would have voted for Labour in higher numbers many voted with their feet and walked away

To do that they ned to get rid of Momentum and the Marxists and more importantly stop sowing hate a division has they have done since the 60's, reward hard work and enterprise and innovation, taxing people who do that to much does not encourage them it deters them.

They have to realise that to pay for the nations bills we need a strong and healthy economy year after year not just until the next GE, they have to attract investors from within the UK and from around the world to come here and put their cash ideas into UK PLC which will crate work and jobs.

They have assure both investors and global companies that they will not be used a tax cask milk cows if they set up shop in the UK,

They for once need to understand that just becuase someone has set up a business it does not mean they have loads of cash in the bank and must be rich and born with silver spoons in their mouths, with rich families to bail them out.

But most of all they have to understand once and for all what they did back in the 60's is not longer fit for purpose today just as it was back then, that the world has moved on it is a very competitive world.

We could not compete back in the 60's becuase they ignored what was happening outside our shores, they need to learn from that dreadful mistake that brought us to our knees,

If last nights results do not make them sit up and listen, nothing will even before the ballot papers had been collected McDonnel tried to blame it all on Brexit yes it did have some effect.

However in my opinion their outdated ideological Policies of yesteryear that has failed  every time they have been tried was a bridge to far the people could see what would happen and understood the consequences of Labour policies would mean a bankrupt nation again, we have been there done that not doing it again.

IMHO

:hattip  Well said!

Churchill

Quote from: Barry post_id=9709 time=1576243454 user_id=51

On the other I wish he'd learn to post on topic and stop turning every thread into an allegation that the Tories have murdered people. A claim which is clearly false and should therefore not be posted. His off topic posting ruins every forum.

He needs to consider that one day someone may take him to task Officially for making unfounded allegations of murder or manslaughter and he will be the one gripping the rail in a Court of Law.

The likelihood is slight as he is not worth the bother, but one name in the wrong place at the wrong time and it could happen which really will grab his attention and he will have to prove that his allegations are true and accurate, who knows who is browsing forums like this and  who they represent.
<r><COLOR color=\"#4000FF\">>After years of waiting at long last on our way out of the EU <E>]</e></COLOR></r>

Churchill

Another thread derailed by the moronic smurf.Why is it allowed to happen time and time again? It was meant to be about What now for Labour?!

We know  'What now for the Conservatives! They have won a landslide victory because of Labour's unprincipled approach to Brexit, their vile institutional anti-semitism, their economically illiterate Marxist policies and their internal party political chaos and incompetent leadership. They will complete our exit from the EU and provide comprehensive 'one nation' government for all nations which remain in the UK for probably the next ten or fifteen years!

Another thread not worth bothering with further thanks to the obnoxious smurf whose only friends are, by his own admission, psychopaths! Why am I not surprised!

To do that they ned to get rid of Momentum and the Marxists and more importantly stop sowing hate a division has they have done since the 60's, reward hard work and enterprise and innovation, taxing people who do that to much does not encourage them it deters them.

They have to realise that to pay for the nations bills we need a strong and healthy economy year after year not just until the next GE, they have to attract investors from within the UK and from around the world to come here and put their cash ideas into UK PLC which will crate work and jobs.

They have assure both investors and global companies that they will not be used a tax cask milk cows if they set up shop in the UK,

They for once need to understand that just becuase someone has set up a business it does not mean they have loads of cash in the bank and must be rich and born with silver spoons in their mouths, with rich families to bail them out.

But most of all they have to understand once and for all what they did back in the 60's is not longer fit for purpose today just as it was back then, that the world has moved on it is a very competitive world.

We could not compete back in the 60's becuase they ignored what was happening outside our shores, they need to learn from that dreadful mistake that brought us to our knees,

If last nights results do not make them sit up and listen, nothing will even before the ballot papers had been collected McDonnel tried to blame it all on Brexit yes it did have some effect.

However in my opinion their outdated ideological Policies of yesteryear that has failed  every time they have been tried was a bridge to far the people could see what would happen and understood the consequences of Labour policies would mean a bankrupt nation again, we have been there done that not doing it again.

IMHO

Barry

Quote from: "Major Sinic" post_id=9708 time=1576243107 user_id=84
I am enjoying your pain smurf!

† The end is nigh †

Churchill

Quote from: papasmurf post_id=9704 time=1576240669 user_id=89
Had you bothered to read it, you would not keep coming out with stupid comments.

You cornered to market on stupid comments a long time ago, no evidence from you just avoidance and a word you use often evasion day after day and I have only just joined this Forum , you are a book a not very well put together fictional book and easy to read

Major Sinic

Wiggles

Quote from: papasmurf post_id=9646 time=1576234630 user_id=89
My fear is the deaths caused by austerity will increase more and more the longer Boris is Prime Minister, he does not care how many people die.

Let me put it like this. Let's suppose you have been very careless with your money and got yourself in debt to a sum of £10k. You go to the local citizens advice service for help, do they (A) advise you tighten your belt, or (B) advise you keep on spending. It's that simple papasmurf. The previous government spent spent and spent some more.

Now I am going to give you one of those anecdotes you like so much. In my last job I serviced the all the council buildings for Luton Borough Council. They occupied approximately ten buildings in and around Luton. The places were heaving with thousands of people, half of which stood outside smoking or drinking tea. I used to joke that half the people in Luton worked for the council. Then austerity cut in. Three buildings remain, and half the staff have gone. Guess what, everything still runs as it always did, and there is little unemployment in the town. Multiply this by every large town and city in the country, and you can see how much money the Labour party were throwing away.

papasmurf

Quote from: Churchill post_id=9702 time=1576240571 user_id=69
Mind Reading again wrong again you really have a talent for it

Had you bothered to read it, you would not keep coming out with stupid comments.
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

Churchill

Mind Reading again wrong again you really have a talent for it