Off topic thread (to the tower)

Started by cromwell, November 09, 2019, 12:24:10 PM

« previous - next »

papasmurf

Quote from: Churchill post_id=9699 time=1576240321 user_id=69
Yet another convenient Anecdote no evidence yet again, not that I was expecting any from you Walter as sure as night follows days just more

What I have linked to on this forum has been documented evidence that you and others have not bothered to read.

If I post the links yet again you still won't bother to read it.
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

Churchill

Quote from: papasmurf post_id=9692 time=1576238953 user_id=89
I have provided a lot of evidence, links to Hansard, links to evidence given to the Work and Pensions Committee, link to the evidence given to the United Nations, links to answers to Freedom Of Information requests. That you could not be arsed to read it really is not my problem.

Yet another convenient Anecdote no evidence yet again, not that I was expecting any from you Walter as sure as night follows days just more bullshite bluster and bollocks

As they say in London your Demestos, Upton   very sad
<r><COLOR color=\"#4000FF\">>After years of waiting at long last on our way out of the EU <E>]</e></COLOR></r>

papasmurf

Quote from: Churchill post_id=9685 time=1576238400 user_id=69
Well Sherlock as you keep demanding of others perhaps you would care to produce the " Evidence" to prove what you claim is right for once, and no to quote you " Anecdotes are not Evidence " of which you appear to have a never ending supply of convenient anecdotes to fit all and any occasion.

Your serve Sherlock

I have provided a lot of evidence, links to Hansard, links to evidence given to the Work and Pensions Committee, link to the evidence given to the United Nations, links to answers to Freedom Of Information requests. That you could not be arsed to read it really is not my problem.

Churchill

Quote from: papasmurf post_id=9680 time=1576237930 user_id=89
I know all of that, the problem being the numbers dying because of the callous Tories and their  hostile regime.

Well Sherlock as you keep demanding of others perhaps you would care to produce the " Evidence" to prove what you claim is right for once, and no to quote you " Anecdotes are not Evidence " of which you appear to have a never ending supply of convenient anecdotes to fit all and any occasion.

Your serve Sherlock
<r><COLOR color=\"#4000FF\">>After years of waiting at long last on our way out of the EU <E>]</e></COLOR></r>

papasmurf

Quote from: Churchill post_id=9677 time=1576237498 user_id=69

If you had not noticed outside of your paranoid  hate filled little world, people of all ages die every day accidents, murdered, heart attacks, infections etc, as well those who are already ill, infirm, mentally ill and disabled due to the lottery that we enter from the  moment we are born that Mother Nature runs not us.

I know all of that, the problem being the numbers dying because of the callous Tories and their  hostile regime.

Churchill

Quote from: papasmurf post_id=9671 time=1576236492 user_id=89
There was not ONE mention by Boris or any other Tory in the campaign about any changes in policy to stop the current deaths.

So Boris does not care how many people die as a result.

Their policies were published for all to read millions of people the majority of the electorate gave them their support , if Boris did not care about the future of the UK and all the people in it why on earth would he bother being a politician.

If you had not noticed outside of your paranoid  hate filled little world, people of all ages die every day accidents, murdered, heart attacks, infections etc, as well those who are already ill, infirm, mentally ill and disabled due to the lottery that we enter from the  moment we are born that Mother Nature runs not us.

papasmurf

Quote from: Churchill post_id=9669 time=1576236276 user_id=69
That is what you imagine he thinks and feels I think you are wrong, stop using the sick disabled and vulnerable as an excuse for you ramblings and hatred, the stronger our economy gets and the quicker that happens things all round for  "everyone "will get better

There was not ONE mention by Boris or any other Tory in the campaign about any changes in policy to stop the current deaths.

So Boris does not care how many people die as a result.

Churchill

Quote from: papasmurf post_id=9663 time=1576235954 user_id=89
It is what is NOT in the Tory manifesto that shows Boris does not care how many people die.

That is what you imagine he thinks and feels I think you are wrong, stop using the sick disabled and vulnerable as an excuse for you ramblings and hatred, the stronger our economy gets and the quicker that happens things all round for  "everyone "will get better

papasmurf

Quote from: Barry post_id=9656 time=1576235576 user_id=51
Does that say Boris Johnson does not care how many people die? If so, that is outrageous.

Which page is that on, you lying toerag?

It is what is NOT in the Tory manifesto that shows Boris does not care how many people die.

Churchill

Quote from: papasmurf post_id=9646 time=1576234630 user_id=89
My fear is the deaths caused by austerity will increase more and more the longer Boris is Prime Minister, he does not care how many people die.

So are you saying yet again that the Tory Party are deliberately killing people off deliberately ?

Churchill

Quote from: papasmurf post_id=9621 time=1576231057 user_id=89They just did.

You are not playing with a full deck

Barry

Quote from: papasmurf post_id=9653 time=1576235457 user_id=89
The Tory manifesto.

Does that say Boris Johnson does not care how many people die? If so, that is outrageous.

Which page is that on, you lying toerag?
† The end is nigh †

papasmurf

Quote from: Barry post_id=9651 time=1576235395 user_id=51LINK?

The Tory manifesto.

Barry

Quote from: papasmurf post_id=9646 time=1576234630 user_id=89
...Boris is Prima Minister, he does not care how many people die.

LINK?
† The end is nigh †

papasmurf

Quote from: Wiggles post_id=9638 time=1576233270 user_id=87
You probably share the same fear as me. I believe we aren't ready to give up on austerity yet.

My fear is the deaths caused by austerity will increase more and more the longer Boris is Prime Minister, he does not care how many people die.