Off topic thread (to the tower)

Started by cromwell, November 09, 2019, 12:24:10 PM

« previous - next »

cromwell

Quote from: Barry on February 20, 2021, 09:33:12 AM
Yes, there seems to have been a bit of a whoopsie. Apologies for any inconvenience.
Why didn't I get one?  Rant
Me neither though Morayloon has had one and he's not impressed either.
Still one way of getting people to log on ;)
Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?

Barry

Yes, there seems to have been a bit of a whoopsie. Apologies for any inconvenience.
Why didn't I get one?  Rant
† The end is nigh †

Borchester

Got the same thing. There was something else about if we answer back we will be taken to a small room where we will have the crap beaten out of us until we learn to keep our mouths shut when talking to an officer.

Quite reminds me of my days in the CCC.
Algerie Francais !

boggart

Got a bit of a strange email from you guys saying my ban had been temporarily lifted. Wasn't actually aware that I had been banned, not that I have posted in a long time.

Apparently the reasons were

Repeated complaining about being bullied - though not sure I have ever complained about that.
Failure to add members to ignore list - not sure what that means
Reading members on ignore list - again not sure what that is about.

Has the system had a meltdown, or have I been naughty??

Borg Refinery

Quote from: Sheepy on December 21, 2020, 05:05:49 PM
Oldest trick in the book Dyno, even when not here I am here.

Or you're just always here, but not all there. ;D

Quote from: Thomas on December 21, 2020, 05:59:11 PM
despite all the poverty , hastings folk seem to have that tough stoicism common to the french unlike londoners who just like a non stop whinge.

Maybe by your standards, but we won't get into that..

To you, culture is something that grows on a toilet seat..;)

QuoteIf it  wasnt for the french though sailing up the thames in 1066 and copulating with a sow , you wouldnt have any londoners did you know that?

The old english capital was winchester , london was a pig farm at the time.

Unfortunately the pig dna lowers the intelligence down to that of a welshman , hence why londoners arent very bright and vote labour .

But still brighter than you.  ::) And those from Scotland who would urge Tory activism...for Boris.

Even feckin pigs aren't that stupid.

The only half intelligent Scot Tory Ruth Davidson resigned. ;)

Anyway, we wouldn't expect half-haggis in bread, half-shetland ponies and their useless idiots to understand, so we won't crayon it in for you in big font, you simply still won't get it.

Thank feck most Scots are a bit smarter than you eh? Or the country really would be deep in the crap.

Anyway, I thought you were saying all londoners are from Bangladesh? Which is it?

According to that racial IQ bell curve graph, aren't asians meant to be smarter than white people? Because I know you subscribe to whacky racial theories, like when you parroted Trump and said we don't want people coming here from shithole countries, no wait the 'armpits of the thrid world' (sic). But at least they can spell it
  ::)

And we all know you come from the fourth world in Govan, I wouldn't even wish that on genocide survivors from Rwanda.  :P

Quote from: Borchester on December 21, 2020, 06:31:21 PM
Fook off. What do you think this is? Christmas? :o

Merry xmas Bork, just try not to swig the fruma moonshine too copiously.  ::)
+++

Borchester

Quote from: DeppityDawg on December 21, 2020, 03:54:20 PM
Ah, all good then. Normality is restored....for a moment there I was starting to think everyone was going to start being nice to each other  ;D

Fook off. What do you think this is? Christmas? :o
Algerie Francais !

Sheepy

Quote from: Thomas on December 21, 2020, 05:59:11 PM
despite all the poverty , hastings folk seem to have that tough stoicism common to the french unlike londoners who just like a non stop whinge.

If it  wasnt for the french though sailing up the thames in 1066 and copulating with a sow , you wouldnt have any londoners did you know that?

Unfortunately the pig dna lowers the intelligence down to that of a welshman , hence why londoners arent very bright and vote labour .
LOL Roman pigs and the French, would could possibly go wrong! ;D
Just because I don't say anything, it doesn't mean I haven't noticed!

Thomas

Quote from: Sheepy on December 21, 2020, 05:35:18 PM
Well, I hear they exit the womb streetwise.  ::)

If it  wasnt for the french though sailing up the thames in 1066 and copulating with a sow , you wouldnt have any londoners did you know that?

An Fhirinn an aghaidh an t-Saoghail!

Sheepy

Quote from: Thomas on December 21, 2020, 05:10:57 PM
You are simply performing a service sheep and educating those who hail from the more backward areas.

Is that true all londoners drink shandy in half pint glasses and cannae fight?
Well, I hear they exit the womb streetwise.  ::)

Thomas

Quote from: Sheepy on December 21, 2020, 05:05:49 PM

You are simply performing a service sheep and educating those who hail from the more backward areas.

Is that true all londoners drink shandy in half pint glasses and cannae fight?
An Fhirinn an aghaidh an t-Saoghail!

Sheepy

Anyway, Ms Patel is still awaiting an apology.

Sheepy

Sheepy

Probably a good job Dyno nobody out also means nobody in.  ;D

Borg Refinery

No I don't come from the continent, I mean you get incontinental ballistic sheep coming from France settling in gyppo camps and stealing everything that moves and toastikg it on the cadac, but I wouldnae about that. ;)
+++