Off topic thread (to the tower)

Started by cromwell, November 09, 2019, 12:24:10 PM

« previous - next »

papasmurf

Quote from: Borchester post_id=8063 time=1575300003 user_id=62
Of course Pappy would love benefit cheats to get away with it.

That is a blatant lie. I report benefit cheats and I don't hide behind the anonymous "shop a benefit cheat" hotline.

I make VERY sure of the facts before I do because that can take a long time. It also eliminates  reporting of innocent people.

That is why thus far I have a 100% track record of being right.

Unlike the vindictive nasty bastards who report frauds anonymously and who are wrong around 90% of the time.

Such people should be exposed publicly and sued for wasting DWP investigators time and enabling the innocent claimant to sue, (with legal aid to back it up.)
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

Borchester

Quote from: Wiggles post_id=8050 time=1575296430 user_id=87
So you would rather let them get away with it ?

Of course Pappy would love benefit cheats to get away with it. He is a hysterical fool, you are a troll and the pair of you should be put in iron cages and poked by any passerby willing to pay a shilling for a stick.

But this site only comes alive for a few days a week so the pair of you are being indulged.
Algerie Francais !

papasmurf

Quote from: Wiggles post_id=8060 time=1575298504 user_id=87
I think you are struggling to understand what I said.

I am not struggling to understand that you are a neo-Nazi who would volunteer to join a latter day Einsatzgruppen.

patman post

Quote from: Wiggles post_id=8053 time=1575297236 user_id=87
[size=85]Please find the post that claims I am a foreigner. Secondly, unlike so many on here. I am respectful of other members. My comments are generic, and not personal. If people fall into the category I refer to that is unfortunate. I have made it clear that I believe there are many people working the system, and also made it clear that those who need support should receive it (albeit basic support). Believe it or not, my views are pretty representative of the general public.

With regards to my euthanasia comment. This shouldn't be taken personally, as I would expand the project to many people in our society, including

1. People over 72 (ish)

2. Murderers

3. Rapists

4. Peodophiles

5. Cyclists

6. Slow drivers

7. Illegal immigrants

8. Liverpool supporters

9. People who are tea total that don't have a medical certificate to justify it

10. People who wear their watch on the right hand

[/size]

There are loads more, but I have to walk the dog in a minute

Do you take doggie poop bags with you to collect material for your posts...?
On climate change — we're talking, we're beginning to act, but we're still not doing enough...

Wiggles

Quote from: papasmurf post_id=8058 time=1575297973 user_id=89
No it isn't, you continually post VERY offensive lies and nasty propaganda that you cannot back up with evidence. That is Trolling.

I think you are struggling to understand what I said. There are certain things that simply can't be proved through statistics and figures. If we knew how many people were ripping off the system, in theory they wouldn't exist. Like illegal immigration, we can only guess how many people are doing this. My guess is there are loads, and judging by your posts there are none. Now, stop being a snowflake, grow a backbone,  and stop getting offended.
A hand up, not a hand out

papasmurf

Quote from: Wiggles post_id=8054 time=1575297484 user_id=87
That's a ridiculous request,

No it isn't, you continually post VERY offensive lies and nasty propaganda that you cannot back up with evidence. That is Trolling.

Wiggles

Quote from: papasmurf post_id=8052 time=1575296980 user_id=89
Prove it with referenced credible evidence. (NOT links to newspaper articles.)

That's a ridiculous request, especially from someone who just said they don't like or trust statistics. No statistic can prove this, because nobody knows how many people are ripping off the DWP. It's like asking how many illegal immigrants there are, because if we knew, they wouldn't be here. Denying there are loads of people making falsified claims is like denying there are loads of illegal immigrants. Like I said, I have known, and still do know some people that are steeling from the tax payer

Wiggles

Quote from: Wiggles post_id=8051 time=1575296773 user_id=87
Please find the post that claims I am a foreigner. Secondly, unlike so many on here. I am respectful of other members. My comments are generic, and not personal. If people fall into the category I refer to that is unfortunate. I have made it clear that I believe there are many people working the system, and also made it clear that those who need support should receive it (albeit basic support).  Believe it or not, my views are pretty representative of the general public.

With regards to my euthanasia comment. This shouldn't be taken personally, as I would expand the project to many people in our society, including

1. People over  72 (ish)

2. Murderers

3. Rapists

4. Peodophiles

5. Cyclists

6. Slow drivers

7. Illegal immigrants

8. Liverpool supporters

9. People who are tea total that don't have a medical certificate to justify it

10. People who wear their watch on the right hand

There are loads more, but I have to walk the dog in a minute

papasmurf

Quote from: Wiggles post_id=8051 time=1575296773 user_id=87
 I believe there are many people working the system,

Prove it with referenced credible evidence. (NOT links to newspaper articles.)

Wiggles

Quote from: Borchester post_id=8029 time=1575285646 user_id=62
I think that you are right on that Ollie. But I think that we should cut wiggles some slack. Polite posters who are respectful of each others' opinions make for arse numbingly dull forums. That said, maybe wiggles should stick to his script. He used to be an English nationalist but a couple of posts ago he said that he was a foreigner.

Please find the post that claims I am a foreigner. Secondly, unlike so many on here. I am respectful of other members. My comments are generic, and not personal. If people fall into the category I refer to that is unfortunate. I have made it clear that I believe there are many people working the system, and also made it clear that those who need support should receive it (albeit basic support).  Believe it or not, my views are pretty representative of the general public.

Wiggles

Quote from: papasmurf post_id=8049 time=1575295784 user_id=89
The problem is your observations and experience does not extrapolate to the national situation. That is what so few people who phone the shop a benefit cheat hotline are right, basically, they are vindictive nasty bastards who should be named so the people they have maliciously called frauds can sue.

People like you are a stain on society and should be rounded up and re-educated.

So you would rather let them get away with it ?

papasmurf

Quote from: Wiggles post_id=8047 time=1575294966 user_id=87
Many things can't be proven by statistics, and most statistics can be bent to prove a point. I am sure you are aware of this. I just gave an example on my last post regarding wages. I said when I joined this forum that I am no lover of facts/statistics and figures as  I don't trust them, but I do trust my observations and experiences.

The problem is your observations and experience does not extrapolate to the national situation. That is what so few people who phone the shop a benefit cheat hotline are right, basically, they are vindictive nasty bastards who should be named so the people they have maliciously called frauds can sue.

People like you are a stain on society and should be rounded up and re-educated.

Wiggles

Quote from: papasmurf post_id=8045 time=1575294576 user_id=89
The problem is the lies and propaganda you spout you can't back up with any credible evidence.

Many things can't be proven by statistics, and most statistics can be bent to prove a point. I am sure you are aware of this. I just gave an example on my last post regarding wages. I said when I joined this forum that I am no lover of facts/statistics and figures as  I don't trust them, but I do trust my observations and experiences.

papasmurf

Quote from: Wiggles post_id=8043 time=1575294349 user_id=87
I haven't posted a single word I don't believe. In fact, my opinions represent the vast majority of tax paying citizens. This may be something you don't like, but none the less it's true. I am here to debate, not agree with people for the sake of it.

The problem is the lies and propaganda you spout you can't back up with any credible evidence.

Wiggles

Quote from: cromwell post_id=7985 time=1575220732 user_id=48
Mod Notice

Know what I think you are a wind up merchant just here not to debate but annoy as has been previously experienced elsewhere.

Either alter your ways or you'll suffer the same fate as before.

I haven't posted a single word I don't believe. In fact, my opinions represent the vast majority of tax paying citizens. This may be something you don't like, but none the less it's true. I am here to debate, not agree with people for the sake of it.