Off topic thread (to the tower)

Started by cromwell, November 09, 2019, 12:24:10 PM

« previous - next »

Nick

Quote from: cromwell on September 26, 2022, 07:12:21 PM
And continuing in the off topic vein just been watching coverage of the labour part conference,mr Millibean and Steamer.

Why do so many senior labour politicians talk like Mr Punch?

That's the way to do it Judy Judy judy ;)
And they're rattling off the same old crap. Huge minimum wage and reinstating the 45p tax. Even though all the major financial institutions say that 40p higher rate tax is the optimum for the U.K.  
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

cromwell

And continuing in the off topic vein just been watching coverage of the labour part conference,mr Millibean and Steamer.

Why do so many senior labour politicians talk like Mr Punch?

That's the way to do it Judy Judy judy ;)
Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?

Barry

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
† The end is nigh †

papasmurf

Quote from: Nick on September 26, 2022, 05:34:42 PM
This is the post you reported: the one that Cromwell edited and issued a warning.
I was not informed of it by PM and the offending message was still there on Sunday. Also I only found my ban had been lifted by accident I was never informed by email.
I was not back on the forum long before the foul lies about me were repeated yet again. It is NOT good enough. I want an apology from the person who repeated the lies.
If this is the way people are treated on this forum no wonder so few people join it.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Edited to avoid another post 

Unbelievable!! The reason you weren't informed was because you've changed your email address or something.

THE END.
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

Nick

Quote from: papasmurf on September 26, 2022, 05:26:05 PM
I did and bugger all happened nor have you apologised for telling such disgusting lies about me.
This is the post you reported: the one that Cromwell edited and issued a warning.
And all you're doing now is making a fool of yourself and inviting more 'Pulling your leg', cause that's all it is.

Quote from: Borchester on September 21, 2022, 01:47:25 PM
It isn't that I don't understand Pappy, more that I don't care.

That said, that £50 monthly shortfall in your budget should keep your food bill and weight down, which will be a plus health and NHS cost wise. So that is something to the good

Mod edit

Enough of the insults

The MODS are not here to baby sit you, this will be the end of this he said, she said nonsense. Please get back on topic cause the whole thread has been derailed by this.

papasmurf

Quote from: B0ycey on September 26, 2022, 05:06:53 PM
Report the post then Nick, Cromwell or whoever can look at it and delete it.
I did and bugger all happened nor have you apologised for telling such disgusting lies about me.

Borchester

Quote from: B0ycey on September 26, 2022, 04:40:58 PM
Pappy, everyone knows your the greatest poster that ever graced this forum. Haters gonna hate. It is part of being the best. Everyone wants to take you down. But it is up to you to rise above it. Your posts speak for themselves. Don't worry about it.

:) Dancing ;D
Algerie Francais !

B0ycey

Quote from: papasmurf on September 26, 2022, 05:01:51 PM
I will NOT accept being lied about especially when those disgusting lies keep being repeated. I expect the lies to be edited out and an apology from the liar.
Report the post then Nick, Cromwell or whoever can look at it and delete it.

papasmurf

Pappy, everyone knows your the greatest poster that ever graced this forum. Haters gonna hate. It is part of being the best. Everyone wants to take you down. But it is up to you to rise above it. Your posts speak for themselves. Don't worry about it.
I will NOT accept being lied about especially when those disgusting lies keep being repeated. I expect the lies to be edited out and an apology from the liar.

Nick

Dancing  Dancing  Dancing

B0ycey

Quote from: papasmurf on September 26, 2022, 04:33:13 PM
That latest one was far worse than that, repeating blatant and unacceptable lies about me.

papasmurf

Quote from: B0ycey on September 26, 2022, 04:01:09 PM
To be fair Nick, I did read one of Borky saying he hated Pappys guts. 
That latest one was far worse than that, repeating blatant and unacceptable lies about me. 

B0ycey

Quote from: papasmurf on September 26, 2022, 03:44:01 PM
Nick if you didn't see anything nasty, I would like to know what you would think is nasty after the disgusting lies Borchester stated about me.  (Yet again despite past complaints over the years.)
To be fair Nick, I did read one of Borky saying he hated Pappys guts. Not that I thought it was worth a ban or anything but let's not pretend that Pappy gets it easy on here.

@papasmurf, quote it or move on. You can give just as much as you receive and we need you on here for team "Anti Lizard".

papasmurf

Quote from: Nick on September 26, 2022, 03:40:37 PM
Yes you do cause I didn't see anything that was a nasty attack as you call it.
Either link it or stop complaining about it, I don't care which.
Nick if you didn't see anything nasty, I would like to know what you would think is nasty after the disgusting lies Borchester stated about me.  (Yet again despite past complaints over the years.)

Nick

Quote from: papasmurf on September 26, 2022, 12:17:07 PM
You saw it I don't need to reference it.
Yes you do cause I didn't see anything that was a nasty attack as you call it. 
Either link it or stop complaining about it, I don't care which.