Off topic thread (to the tower)

Started by cromwell, November 09, 2019, 12:24:10 PM

« previous - next »

Sheepy

Quote from: Thomas on December 21, 2020, 04:04:54 PM
A fink dynamis has a hing about you sheep  , since you told him you headbutted a lefty student and use a cadac for tea.
well to be honest, I didn't ask what his politics were and after his mates had a word, he did the right thing and apologised to the lady in question. We decided not to tell my old mucker, because he really is a nasty bastard. Makes Ms Patel look like a saint.
Just because I don't say anything, it doesn't mean I haven't noticed!

Borg Refinery

Quote from: Thomas on December 21, 2020, 04:03:28 PM
Cruise missles?

Missiles
They don't sound very accurate.

QuoteHave you been listening to your hero pappy surf talk about using them on immigrants and idiots again?

On surfers yes.

QuoteLovely guy dynamis , but gullible as feck so you are.

I want to hear a wee bit more of your idealism rather than materialism.?

Another time perhaps.
+++

Borg Refinery

Quote from: Sheepy on December 21, 2020, 04:01:13 PM
I knew it would be my fault, Thomas hates the Labour party with a passion, well because Sheepy is up his kilt.

Exactly correct.
+++

Thomas

Quote from: Sheepy on December 21, 2020, 04:01:13 PM
I knew it would be my fault, Thomas hates the Labour party with a passion, well because Sheepy is up his kilt.

A fink dynamis has a hing about you sheep  , since you told him you headbutted a lefty student and use a cadac for tea.
An Fhirinn an aghaidh an t-Saoghail!

Thomas

Quote from: Dynamis on December 21, 2020, 03:33:05 PM
Thomas was busy telling us how he keeps sheepy up his kilt and deploys him as a cruise missile of baffling bullshit that confuses and destroys folks with a mass of inanity.  :P

Cruise missles?

Have you been listening to your hero pappy surf talk about using them on immigrants and idiots again?

Lovely guy dynamis , but gullible as feck so you are.

I want to hear a wee bit more of your idealism rather than materialism.?

Sheepy

Just because I don't say anything, it doesn't mean I haven't noticed!

DeppityDawg

Ah, all good then. Normality is restored....for a moment there I was starting to think everyone was going to start being nice to each other  ;D

Borg Refinery

Thomas was busy telling us how he keeps sheepy up his kilt and deploys him as a cruise missile of baffling bullshit that confuses and destroys folks with a mass of inanity.  :P
+++

Thomas

Quote from: DeppityDawg on December 21, 2020, 03:23:26 PM
Have you lot been banished in here for fighting in the Wendy House  ;D

aye borkie was just taking the cant out of the latest drive past post .

dynamis was just telling us about the poor and a better world under sir keir.

apart from that pappy is at his wits end with brexit , and beelbeeb is getting increasingly edgy about covid and no deal.

;D

DeppityDawg

Have you lot been banished in here for fighting in the Wendy House  ;D

Thomas

Quote from: Borchester on December 21, 2020, 02:35:23 PM
To be fair, unless you are getting it from the Polish subies who slaughter the Canadian geese in Clissold Park, I am not entirely sure how much of the meat is locally sourced. That said, I did know a fruma who distilled a decent drop of moonshine out of an iron dustbin  :)

;D

FFS the albanians are eating our swans ! ;D

I am feckn pissin myself here borkie.

Borchester

Quote from: patman post on December 21, 2020, 01:41:27 PM
Us too. Goose, gammon, chipolatas, pork, and streaky ordered from local butcher. Seafood platter ordered from fresh fish shop next door. Additional alcohol ready to be picked up tomorrow — though, unlike the other wares, I cannot claim most of that is from local brewery, distillery, or winery.

To be fair, unless you are getting it from the Polish subies who slaughter the Canadian geese in Clissold Park, I am not entirely sure how much of the meat is locally sourced. That said, I did know a fruma who distilled a decent drop of moonshine out of an iron dustbin  :)
Algerie Francais !

papasmurf

Who in their right mind would book and expect  to travel abroad on vacation at this time...?

Precisely, and not just abroad.
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

Borg Refinery

Us too. Goose, gammon, chipolatas, pork, and streaky ordered from local butcher. Seafood platter ordered from fresh fish shop next door. Additional alcohol ready to be picked up tomorrow — though, unlike the other wares, I cannot claim most of that is from local brewery, distillery, or winery. Veg and fruit is being sorted today (we hear that broccoli, cauliflower, citrus and salads are likely to be in short supply as they're mostly imported).

But as I guess this isn't all about us, papasmurf, I'll stretch this post further and record that I find it difficult to have sympathy with those complaining their flights away for Christmas have been stopped.
Who in their right mind would book and expect  to travel abroad on vacation at this time...?

Sounds nice. Sounds like you are onto a winning streak.

(I'll get me coat..)
+++

patman post

Quote from: papasmurf on December 21, 2020, 10:35:11 AM
We have pre-ordered Christmas meat from an independent butcher who has no foreign meat in his establishment, order to be picked up 23rd December.
Us too. Goose, gammon, chipolatas, pork, and streaky ordered from local butcher. Seafood platter ordered from fresh fish shop next door. Additional alcohol ready to be picked up tomorrow — though, unlike the other wares, I cannot claim most of that is from local brewery, distillery, or winery. Veg and fruit is being sorted today (we hear that broccoli, cauliflower, citrus and salads are likely to be in short supply as they're mostly imported).

But as I guess this isn't all about us, papasmurf, I'll stretch this post further and record that I find it difficult to have sympathy with those complaining their flights away for Christmas have been stopped.
On climate change — we're talking, we're beginning to act, but we're still not doing enough...