Off topic thread (to the tower)

Started by cromwell, November 09, 2019, 12:24:10 PM

« previous - next »

Thomas

Starmer getting his usual slaughtering in the media and accusations of cowardice.

Remember forum poster good old ? All starmer has to do is sit it out and wait , etc etc.  :D :D The guys reputation , such as it is , diminishes each and every day.

What a wet feckin blanket that man is.

Quote'Starmer has said nothing about the persecution of Rosie Duffield. What cowardice. A leader who fails to stand up for one of his own MPs against the barbs and threats of intolerant mobs really should ask himself why he's in the job'

Brendan O'Neill

https://www.spectator.co.uk/article/starmer-s-shameful-silence-on-the-rosie-duffield-trans-row
An Fhirinn an aghaidh an t-Saoghail!

johnofgwent

Quote from: papasmurf on September 20, 2021, 04:00:00 PM
Nick, the Tories are responsible for the disaster that is Brexit, they have done nothing about the housing crisis or the damage done by the invasion of tourists.
As for caravans:-
Earlier today Cornwall:-

Funny how I saw dozens of such in my many excursions to the Manacles Reef under Tony Blair but not one last week under Boris.....
<t>In matters of taxation, Lord Clyde\'s summing up in the 1929 case Inland Revenue v Ayrshire Pullman Services is worth a glance.</t>

Nick

Quote from: papasmurf on September 20, 2021, 04:00:00 PM
Nick, the Tories are responsible for the disaster that is Brexit, they have done nothing about the housing crisis or the damage done by the invasion of tourists.

That's nowhere near you, and certainly nothing to do with the Tories, people just can't load caravans properly.
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

papasmurf

Quote from: Nick on September 20, 2021, 03:55:06 PM
Don't remember the Tories having a policy on having tiny roads or saying caravans must drive down them each summer.

You'll be saying the Tories tried to swallow Toad next.

Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

Nick

Quote from: papasmurf on September 20, 2021, 01:24:13 PM
I expect given the way the Cornish Tory MPs have gone into hiding because of the ever increasing problems in Cornwall most of which are because of Tory policies, it will revert to being five Lib-Dems and one Labour after the next general election.

Don't remember the Tories having a policy on having tiny roads or saying caravans must drive down them each summer.

You'll be saying the Tories tried to swallow Toad next.
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

cromwell

Quote from: GerryT on July 31, 2021, 10:54:53 AM
I think you'll find i understood exactly what Nick was position,
What Nick was position?

Quotebut you obviously didn't understand my post.
Really? what a surprise :P
Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?

GerryT

Quote from: cromwell on July 30, 2021, 06:30:46 PM
Obviously you know sweet fa and still can't fathom what's posted and moreover know little or nothing of the poster Nick posted to.
I think you'll find i understood exactly what Nick was position, but you obviously didn't understand my post.

GerryT

Quote from: Borchester on July 30, 2021, 08:00:38 PM
Bit strong Gerry. Ollie has always been the most affable of posters and would never suggest that he is superior to anyone else. Admittedly he probably feels superior to you but then again, who doesn't?
Normal people.

Borchester

Quote from: GerryT on July 30, 2021, 06:24:54 PM
Two more things I know about you so, first that you believe some people are superior to others and two, that you can't understand a post.
Where did I say he had to reference me.

Bit strong Gerry. Ollie has always been the most affable of posters and would never suggest that he is superior to anyone else. Admittedly he probably feels superior to you but then again, who doesn't?
Algerie Francais !

cromwell

Quote from: GerryT on July 30, 2021, 06:24:54 PM
Two more things I know about you so, first that you believe some people are superior to others and two, that you can't understand a post.
Obviously you know sweet fa and still can't fathom what's posted and moreover know little or nothing of the poster Nick posted to.

GerryT

Quote from: cromwell on July 30, 2021, 06:14:21 PM
Well I obviously do think,and also read and understand a post......looks like you don't.

cromwell

Quote from: GerryT on July 30, 2021, 06:11:48 PM
Do you think.
It only makes his comments worse.  Is this a long held belief you have, thinking thats reason to behave as if your superior and dish out personal insults.

And for reference I didn't tell him what he can or can't do or who needs referencing
Well I obviously do think,and also read and understand a post......looks like you don't.

GerryT

Quote from: cromwell on July 30, 2021, 05:19:55 PM
Well perhaps if you own the forum (and he does) he can say or do pretty much do what he likes without reference to you.
Do you think.
It only makes his comments worse.  Is this a long held belief you have, thinking thats reason to behave as if your superior and dish out personal insults.

And for reference I didn't tell him what he can or can't do or who needs referencing

cromwell

Quote from: GerryT on July 30, 2021, 02:47:44 PM
In your opinion.
It was meant as an insult, and you know it. And yes it was borchester not you. Did I say it was you ?  No.

In case you can't follow you said it was a question, making out it was innocent, it wasn't, it was an insult which is what I pulled you on as you tried to double down on it and throwing a comment like "desist", who talks like that.
Well perhaps if you own the forum (and he does) he can say or do pretty much do what he likes without reference to you.

srb7677

I got one too though it was followed a bit later my an email apologising for it and telling me to ignore it. It was sent to my junk folder so I probably wouldn't have even noticed it if this thread hadn't prompted me to look.
We are not all in the same boat. We are in the same storm. Some of us have yachts. Some of us have canoes. Some of us are drowning.