Coronavirus: Health Secretary sets out England's new tiers

Started by GBNews, November 30, 2020, 02:45:26 AM

« previous - next »

Streetwalker

There was a question on LBC this morning as to what constitutes a 'significant meal'  (tier 2) in a pub or restaurant when you go out for a few sherbets .  The health secretary was badgered on the point  and he agreed a Scotch egg  would be classified as a   'substantial meal ' . Though it must be part of the table service and is not an excuse to carry on drinking when the meal is finished  ???

So how many substantial meals can you eat in one sitting ?   Is a pickled onion allowed , packet of peanuts  ?

I know something , after 8 pints 6 scotch eggs  3 pickled onions and bag of cheese snips Im sleeping in the spare room  ::)

Borchester

Quote from: Barry on November 30, 2020, 09:22:46 AM
But in the previous article you said that Liverpool have cracked it, so more restrictions for them, eh - tier 2.
What a bunch of liars.

I was on a ship that went to Red China and there was a bit of trouble over our Yellow Fever certificates. The Chief Steward said it did not matter because the Yellow Jack was spread by mosquitoes and they had all died on the trip from Africa, to which the Chinese medical officer said that she did not give a shit. The ship would anchor in the bay for forty days and if anyone attempted to leave the Chinese customs would shoot them.

They could do that sort of thing in Mao's China. These days not so much.  And I can't see this Philip Jose Farmer lark working in Liverpool.
Algerie Francais !

Barry

But in the previous article you said that Liverpool have cracked it, so more restrictions for them, eh - tier 2.
What a bunch of liars.
† The end is nigh †

GBNews

Coronavirus: Health Secretary sets out England's new tiers

Health Secretary Matt Hancock sets out England's new coronavirus tier system

Source: Coronavirus: Health Secretary sets out England's new tiers