Even the Chinese are in on it

Started by Sheepy, November 30, 2020, 08:52:52 AM

« previous - next »

Sampanviking

Quote from: cromwell on December 01, 2020, 04:39:23 AM
Hmmmm! I know the Tibetans who were invaded in 1950.

Tibert was invaded in 1950? Who invaded? Did the Chinese Government know? Did they mobilise the army to repel the invader?

cromwell

Quote from: Sampanviking on December 01, 2020, 12:06:31 AM
Which people in Tibet? - not that it has anything to do with International Diplomacy.
Hmmmm! I know the Tibetans who were invaded in 1950.
Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?

Sampanviking

Quote from: cromwell on November 30, 2020, 07:35:45 PM
Really tell that to he people of Tibet.

Which people in Tibet? - not that it has anything to do with International Diplomacy.

cromwell

Quote from: Sampanviking on November 30, 2020, 07:05:49 PM
Given the level of the load of fake news ball hawks that has been spewed out by Western Propaganda Agencies, for years, it was only time that some was handed back. The big difference is that the subject of Australian Special Forces running riot in Afghanistan is actually true. For years PRC was the meek and mild that never spoke up. That has changed and the Western establishing is throwing its collective rattle out of the pram.
Really tell that to he people of Tibet.

Sampanviking

Quote from: cromwell on November 30, 2020, 03:06:29 PM
And they have and have actually disbanded the SAS a mistake IMO,still the Chinese people's army are no paragons of virtue and OZ has taken China to task on various issues which prompted this response.

And so China decided to go down this route and impose massive tariffs on Australian goods, now they have a choice speak up or be meek and mild and say nowt,the route to be cowed forever.

Given the level of the load of fake news ball hawks that has been spewed out by Western Propaganda Agencies, for years, it was only time that some was handed back. The big difference is that the subject of Australian Special Forces running riot in Afghanistan is actually true. For years PRC was the meek and mild that never spoke up. That has changed and the Western establishing is throwing its collective rattle out of the pram.

cromwell

Quote from: Sampanviking on November 30, 2020, 09:45:42 AM
The image is clearly a metaphoric representation, rather than purporting to be a genuine image of an actual event.
The Aussies have liked dishing it out, but seems they don't like to have it handed back to them. Their boys misbehaved in Afghanistan and they have to take the heat for it.
Man up Morrison.
And they have and have actually disbanded the SAS a mistake IMO,still the Chinese people's army are no paragons of virtue and OZ has taken China to task on various issues which prompted this response.

And so China decided to go down this route and impose massive tariffs on Australian goods, now they have a choice speak up or be meek and mild and say nowt,the route to be cowed forever.

Sheepy

Quote from: Borchester on November 30, 2020, 12:35:45 PM
Well, you know what they say about the Chinese. We might not think we can beat the real thing but they will give it a go anyway.
Put the mask on Sheepy, I ain't wearing their fecking mask, I told them that.
Just because I don't say anything, it doesn't mean I haven't noticed!

Borchester

Algerie Francais !

Sampanviking

The image is clearly a metaphoric representation, rather than purporting to be a genuine image of an actual event.
The Aussies have liked dishing it out, but seems they don't like to have it handed back to them. Their boys misbehaved in Afghanistan and they have to take the heat for it.
Man up Morrison.

Sheepy

Just because I don't say anything, it doesn't mean I haven't noticed!