Debate will end in Tiers

Started by Barry, November 30, 2020, 10:17:04 PM

« previous - next »

Sheepy

Boris said we needed to give him three months to sort it out, which a bit like their usual sorting it out, turns into years while the circus plays to the crowd.
Just because I don't say anything, it doesn't mean I haven't noticed!

papasmurf

Quote from: T00ts on December 01, 2020, 09:24:32 AM
I've ordered popcorn ready for the Westminster circus today.

I have beer and nibbles at the ready but frankly I am disgusted with all politicians at the moment they don't appear to understand it is the equivalent of a war situation. (That applies to far too many of the population as well.)

Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

T00ts

I've ordered popcorn ready for the Westminster circus today.

Sheepy

Quote from: Nick on November 30, 2020, 10:30:08 PM
In my opinion he is following the advice from the doctors and scientists. If he didn't Labour would jump on him for that.
Starmer is just a coward, yesterday it was going to be a three line whip with instructions to back the government.
Do you know sometimes I wonder if they all are actually sadomasochists? which was believed is just part of human nature, because they are sure leading themselves into a reckoning with the British public.
Just because I don't say anything, it doesn't mean I haven't noticed!

T00ts

Quote from: Nick on November 30, 2020, 10:30:08 PM
In my opinion he is following the advice from the doctors and scientists. If he didn't Labour would jump on him for that.
Starmer is just a coward, yesterday it was going to be a three line whip with instructions to back the government.

I thought Labour were going to support for the sake of the country but if BJ fails on this will they bring a vote of no confidence? This is now political - hang the country! The whips had better gird their loins.

Nick

Quote from: Barry on November 30, 2020, 10:17:04 PM
Sir K Starmer has decided that Labour will abstain in tomorrow's vote, so it will be up to the others to decide whether these Tiers will carry on, or not.
Boris the liar said lockdown would end on 2nd December and Tier 3 is just lockdown by a different name.
It's time to let go Boris. Be a Conservative and look after the economy.

I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

Barry

Sir K Starmer has decided that Labour will abstain in tomorrow's vote, so it will be up to the others to decide whether these Tiers will carry on, or not.
Boris the liar said lockdown would end on 2nd December and Tier 3 is just lockdown by a different name.
It's time to let go Boris. Be a Conservative and look after the economy.
† The end is nigh †