Main Menu

Pfizer vaccine approved

Started by Sheepy, December 02, 2020, 09:34:22 AM

« previous - next »

Nick

Just filled in my PHP locator form ready for returning to U.K.
Will see if quarantine exemption is accepted, hope so as I'm not that bothered about getting a jab. Will leave more for you ole gits, what with me being just a lad.
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

Sheepy

Just because I don't say anything, it doesn't mean I haven't noticed!

Sheepy

Barry

† The end is nigh †

T00ts

Nick

Quote from: T00ts on December 02, 2020, 03:30:56 PM
I confess I always always always forget to do that! As a result my sleeve inevitably gets stretched beyond recognition.

You need to cut down on the weights. ;)

Nick

Quote from: Borchester on December 02, 2020, 12:46:03 PMself pity and whatever US TV shows

Then the Golden Girls sounds perfect for you then Borky 😂

T00ts

Quote from: papasmurf on December 02, 2020, 02:33:19 PM
I always wear a T-shirt when going for blood tests and vaccinations.

I confess I always always always forget to do that! As a result my sleeve inevitably gets stretched beyond recognition.

papasmurf

I always wear a T-shirt when going for blood tests and vaccinations.
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

Sheepy

Cromwell will have his sleeve rolled up already and waiting.

Sheepy

Quote from: Borchester on December 02, 2020, 01:04:33 PM
Ok, how about this.

The first shots should be offered to me and then to Pappy. We are cracking on and not much use, but these new drugs always have nasty side effects so if our dicks fall off the medics can say haha, might need a bit more work on that one. Then once it is up and running it should be offered to the important members of society such as the women and kids and anyone who wants to do a day's work.
we love a volunteer, top notch stuff Borchester. 

Sheepy

Like I told you smurfy, less swerving and a little more effort, off you pop then. The vaccine awaits.

johnofgwent

Quote from: papasmurf on December 02, 2020, 01:44:03 PM
Actually John category 4 is a long way down the list.

Not in terms of numbers round here.

Of course, out in darkest Cornwall things may be different. If i were you I'd get out and enjoy a pint while you still can, the prohibitionists are coming for you now they've stitched us up

IMPORTANT EDIT

The link includes a statement that the advice was superseded.

I have just read the NEW advice.

YOU are now third. Aged in Care Homes First, Healthcare providers next, Vulnerable Shielding on medical advice (which you repeatedly say you are) next.

Clinically Extremely Vulnerable (Shielding patients) Individuals considered extremely clinically vulnerable have been shielding for much of the pandemic (24). This means that available data are likely to underestimate the risk in this group. Many of those who are clinically extremely vulnerable are in the oldest age groups and will be among the first to receive vaccine. Considering data from the first wave in the UK, the overall risk of mortality for clinically extremely vulnerable younger adults is estimated to be roughly the same as the risk to persons aged 70 – 74 years. Given the level of risk seen in this group as a whole, JCVI advises that persons aged less than 70 years who are clinically extremely vulnerable should be offered vaccine alongside those aged 70- 74 years of age. There are two key exceptions to this, pregnant women with heart disease and children

<t>In matters of taxation, Lord Clyde\'s summing up in the 1929 case Inland Revenue v Ayrshire Pullman Services is worth a glance.</t>

papasmurf

Quote from: johnofgwent on December 02, 2020, 01:42:10 PM

ACTUALLY

That is pretty much what they ARE going to do. Well, that and hand out an ID card to prove you've been jabbed

Actually John category 4 is a long way down the list.

papasmurf

Update from local TV news, the nearest facility able to store the Pfizer vaccine to where I live is in Plymouth. So it won't be getting near West Cornwall if at all before other vaccines are available. (Other than that 400000 doses isn't enough for those in category 1.)