Not a Borchesters bladder leak

Started by Sheepy, December 03, 2020, 12:06:33 AM

« previous - next »

GerryT

Quote from: Sheepy on December 09, 2020, 12:37:01 PM
About time somebody gave you a few home truths, Gerry, now off you pop and lick Merkels backside. Our time for not saying much is coming to an end.
Thanks for that Sheepy

Sheepy

Quote from: GerryT on December 09, 2020, 12:34:34 PM
Great argument by the way Sheepy
About time somebody gave you a few home truths, Gerry, now off you pop and lick Merkels backside. Our time for not saying much is coming to an end.
Just because I don't say anything, it doesn't mean I haven't noticed!

GerryT

Quote from: Sheepy on December 09, 2020, 12:33:15 PM
Don't give me your by the ways you arrogant c^^t.

Great argument by the way Sheepy

Sheepy

Don't give me your by the ways you arrogant c^^t.

GerryT

Quote from: Sheepy on December 09, 2020, 10:46:20 AM
https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/uknews/brexit-eu-officials-to-be-stationed-in-northern-ireland-within-weeks-in-uk-climbdown/ar-BB1bLuUY?ocid=msedgntp
LMAO.

News over hear reported that the inspectors won't have a permanent office in NI but will be allowed permanent space in a office but it won't be an EU office. That's the childish behaviour we have to watch.

By the way Sheepy, these EU inspectors are based in NI to check UK customs officials at NI ports to check they do their job properly (UK can't be trusted) in checking goods moving from GB to NI. This is the UK internal border, the one die in a ditch Johnson could never put up with.

Honest to Jesus MAy was ten times better that Johnson, no way she would have let it come to pass that the UK would be divided by an internal border, Johnson really must now be the worst PM of all time and prob of any country of all time.

Why were you LMAO ?

GerryT

Quote from: Streetwalker on December 08, 2020, 07:32:26 PMI suppose they could have if they had re - registered their boats in Bilbao but the Spanish would probably told them to feck off  while laughing their cojones's off

Sorry what I meant was why couldn't the UK fishermen fish the UK waters, how come they went bankrupt trying to do that but foreign fishermen could pay for the quota and make a very healthy profit. In other words if UK fishermen went bankrupt fishing UK waters how come that didn't happen to the fishermen that took over.

papasmurf

Quote from: Streetwalker on December 08, 2020, 07:32:26 PM
I suppose they could have if they had re - registered their boats in Bilbao but the Spanish would probably told them to feck off  while laughing their cojones's off

Relevant:-

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/54798942
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

Streetwalker

Quote from: GerryT on December 08, 2020, 04:41:11 PM
Could the British fishermen not do what the foreign fishermen were planning on doing

I suppose they could have if they had re - registered their boats in Bilbao but the Spanish would probably told them to feck off  while laughing their cojones's off

Sheepy

Quote from: GerryT on December 08, 2020, 05:52:54 PM
Sheepy I'm delighted, no border in IRL, the latest figures showing out exports are now below 7% going to the UK, and I'm not a remained. Couldn't care less if you leave but would prefer a deal, tomorrow will tell. I'm expecting another 180
Great victory, well done, all good you are happy.

GerryT

Quote from: Sheepy on December 08, 2020, 05:50:09 PM
Everybody is happy ain't they? well except you dwindling remain, but then there was only one thing that could possibly make you happy and that ain't happening.
Sheepy I'm delighted, no border in IRL, the latest figures showing out exports are now below 7% going to the UK, and I'm not a remained. Couldn't care less if you leave but would prefer a deal, tomorrow will tell. I'm expecting another 180

Sheepy

Quote from: GerryT on December 08, 2020, 05:47:44 PM
Its not a victory. All that's happening is their going to implement what the UK agreed to in the WA, no surprise then.

WHats your understanding of what's being said ??
Everybody is happy ain't they? well except you dwindling remain, but then there was only one thing that could possibly make you happy and that ain't happening.

GerryT

Quote from: Sheepy on December 08, 2020, 05:45:07 PMLOL what did I tell spin it into a great EU victory.
Its not a victory. All that's happening is their going to implement what the UK agreed to in the WA, no surprise then.

WHats your understanding of what's being said ??

Sheepy

LOL what did I tell spin it into a great EU victory.

GerryT

Quote from: Sheepy on December 08, 2020, 05:33:47 PM
https://us.yahoo.com/news/irish-leaders-welcome-uk-eu-132527966.html
What feck would any of them know anyway, Cromwell?

Your Gas sheepy, you do know this means a border in the Irish Sea and no border checks on the Island of Ireland. This is straight back to the WA and what JOhnson signed, he's just done another 180