Macron v UK + EU

Started by T00ts, December 04, 2020, 02:24:56 PM

« previous - next »

papasmurf

Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

Thomas

Quote from: Sheepy on December 05, 2020, 02:24:57 PM
You lived there before the referendum and several elections, plus you are under self-imposed lockdown, so how the feck would you know.

I wish we could bring back the old forum and dig up all his old quotes from years ago about the eu that he now seems to have conveniently forgot about.

As we know you cant have eu membership without being subject to the four freedoms one of which is freedom of movement that pappy has a long long history of being violently against.

Runs with the hares and chases with the hounds so he does , as long as its the opposite position to the "evil tories"!
An Fhirinn an aghaidh an t-Saoghail!

Thomas

Quote from: papasmurf on December 05, 2020, 02:20:55 PM

I live here you don't. Many people who voted leave are now regretting it because they now realise the damage it will do. Fishing and farming will be decimated, that has knock on effects to all who live here.

Sheepy

I live here you don't. Many people who voted leave are now regretting it because they now realise the damage it will do. Fishing and farming will be decimated, that has knock on effects to all who live here.
You lived there before the referendum and several elections, plus you are under self-imposed lockdown, so how the feck would you know.
Just because I don't say anything, it doesn't mean I haven't noticed!

Thomas

Many people who voted leave are now regretting it because they now realise the damage it will do.

proof? link?

papasmurf

Quote from: Nick on December 05, 2020, 01:52:25 PM
Another throw away comment that you can't back up.

Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

Thomas

Quote from: BeElBeeBub on December 05, 2020, 10:45:45 AM

Yet no EU Norway has had greater decline it is unable to reverse despite not being in the EU.

Thats laughable spin. The common fisheries policy was one of the main reasons norway refused to join the eu  , and norway is the second biggest exporter of seafood in the entire world.

What decline are you trying to spin?

The only decline i have read about is seafood consumption among the norwegian people?

Norwegian seafood exports continue to grow in value

QuoteNorway exported 182,000 tonnes of seafood with a total value of NOK 8.6 billion in August. Volume decreased by 4 per cent, while export value increased by NOK 678 million or 9 per cent, compared with August last year.

https://www.mynewsdesk.com/seafood/pressreleases/norwegian-seafood-exports-continue-to-grow-in-value-2913824

is this you telling porkies again beelbeeb and spinning half truths to suit your rabid remain agenda?

T00ts

I just love it. Macron demands 10 years for French trawlermen to maintain their current rights to fish in our waters. I bet he hopes for 5. He's using standard European street market tactics and throwing his weight around pretending that it will be no deal. I have been there and walked away many times to find that suddenly the trader is running behind me rather than let me disappear into the crowds.

Come on BJ! This country has been lacking in the streetwise department ever since the EEC became the EU and Maggie was PM. Turn your back - they are stringing you along with false promises of a deal in the hope that you will blink first. Don't play their game! They are the scared ones if truth be known.

I can hear at least 20 fat ladies warming up the vocal chords and one has a definite Irish accent! 

Thomas

Quote from: Nick on December 05, 2020, 01:52:25 PM

yet another reference to this mythical remain majority that never ever appears at election or referendum time nick.

New year new december but its the same shite we were hearing last december when we were assured everyone was so sorry for voting brexit and remain parties were going to sweep to power in westminster and stop all this brexit malarkey.

Its even more hilarious from pappysmurf , who now poses as some pseudo remain supporter  ( to spite the nasty tories  :))despite admitting himself he thoroughly agreed with many of the brexit aims originally and himself hated freedom of movement .

Nick

Quote from: papasmurf on December 05, 2020, 11:16:39 AM
They are now increasing realising the gravity of that mistake.

I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

Thomas

Quote from: Sheepy on December 05, 2020, 01:47:03 PM
You don't want to listen to all thier bullshit Rob Roy, under some guise that central bankers will be staying and paying for the debt, they only increase it for central control. I couldn't careless how furious Cameron and Blair are. Their pockets are full enough.

come oan sheep its a laugh a minute  listening to gerry cascarino

Sheepy

You don't want to listen to all thier bullshit Rob Roy, under some guise that central bankers will be staying and paying for the debt, they only increase it for central control. I couldn't careless how furious Cameron and Blair are. Their pockets are full enough.
Just because I don't say anything, it doesn't mean I haven't noticed!

Thomas

I was also just reading this old story again.....

LMFAO ;D

Remember the Newsnight "Vicar" who supported Theresa May's Brexit deal? She's a BBC ACTOR.

https://evolvepolitics.com/remember-the-newsnight-vicar-who-supported-theresa-mays-brexit-deal-shes-a-bbc-actor/

Wonder if johnson tries to do some dodgy deal with the eu and sell out brexit in the process if we will see the re emergence of some of these "actors" posing as brexit deal supporters on the bbc?

;D

Thomas

Quote from: Sheepy on December 05, 2020, 01:22:44 PM
Goldman Sahs arrived yet? you are welcome.

Its just laugable listening to remainers like gerry bleating about the nasty bwitish wanting to avoid being penalised by eu rules when irelands whole economic history inside the eu has been one of being exempt from state aid rules or avoiding paying some eu tax or other.

When the eu complains as borkie says , the irish political elite tell their meps to get the green jerseys on and start making threats to the eu , and the eu back down.

Just yet another whole pile of remainiac  whingeing shite this whole thread.

three and a half weeks to go.