This looks like being a very dull election campaign

Started by Borchester, November 10, 2019, 09:28:24 AM

« previous - next »

Churchill

Any Politician would have got a mouth full Corbyn included as well as the Environment Agency anyone in authority it is to be expected  , the Cobra meeting was arranged before Compo got off his arse and only when those pulling his strings told him what to do and say.
<r><COLOR color=\"#4000FF\">>After years of waiting at long last on our way out of the EU <E>]</e></COLOR></r>

papasmurf

Quote from: Churchill post_id=5631 time=1573649551 user_id=69

Boris had paid a visit to region  and called for a Cobra meeting well before Corbyn tried to score a cheap shot using other peoples misery as an excuse to have a dig at rich blame them for everything Tories

No Boris had not done either. When Boris did at last rock up to a flood are he got a lot of abuse from flood victim that despite the best efforts of the broadcast media to hide, they failed.
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

Churchill

It is bit of a give away Fishlake as I understand it has not flooded until now for 100 years but building on flood plains is risky at the best of times , never mind with the extraordinary weather we are now experiencing is it really that unexpected , trouble is with weather like this which is happened in other countries.

Boris had paid a visit to region  and called for a Cobra meeting well before Corbyn tried to score a cheap shot using other peoples misery as an excuse to have a dig at rich blame them for everything Tories
<r><COLOR color=\"#4000FF\">>After years of waiting at long last on our way out of the EU <E>]</e></COLOR></r>

Barry

Quote from: papasmurf post_id=5621 time=1573645544 user_id=89
If all you can do is come out with insults every time I post my only course of action is to ignore you.

I have not insulted you at all. If that is your perception, fine and if you want to put me on ignore, that would be grand.   :hattip

Now, back to topic. They're even trying to use the weather to score political points over flooding.

You'd think living in a place called "Fishlake" there might be a clue in the name.
† The end is nigh †

papasmurf

Quote from: Barry post_id=5618 time=1573645069 user_id=51
Yes, but you defended it as a political argument in that jokes section, then ran away when you realised you'd made a mistake about the appendectomy.

You best learn the definition of personal insult, as you regularly accuse posters of cognitive dissonance. We do know what that means!

If all you can do is come out with insults every time I post my only course of action is to ignore you.

Barry

Quote from: papasmurf post_id=5614 time=1573643366 user_id=89
That was in the jokes thread. If you have resort to personal insults you are not adding to debate.

Yes, but you defended it as a political argument in that jokes section, then ran away when you realised you'd made a mistake about the appendectomy.

You best learn the definition of personal insult, as you regularly accuse posters of cognitive dissonance. We do know what that means!
† The end is nigh †

papasmurf

Quote from: Barry post_id=5611 time=1573642687 user_id=51
You mean, like, tour fake appendectomy bill which you didn't even know was for an appendectomy, an operation costing less than a 10th of the price you quoted in your fake fake bill. You are a part of the problem, matey.

That was in the jokes thread. If you have resort to personal insults you are not adding to debate.

Barry

Quote from: papasmurf post_id=5597 time=1573634015 user_id=89
Frankly the amount of bullshine, lies, and fake news from all parties thus far in the campaign make me thinks all the parties think Britain is a nation of fools.

You mean, like, tour fake appendectomy bill which you didn't even know was for an appendectomy, an operation costing less than a 10th of the price you quoted in your fake fake bill. You are a part of the problem, matey.
† The end is nigh †

papasmurf

It appears to me that one party leader calling another party leader a wanker during a speech that will be broadcast live on national television is going to be somewhat counter productive.

Churchill

No matter which nation Poloticians do take us for fools and we let them do it instead of kicking their butts out of the door, not that I advocate any violence to do it, we need a system where MP's can be removed that are proved to be useless or not listening to their constituents or who behaviour such as Vaz is not acceptable

papasmurf

Frankly the amount of bullshine, lies, and fake news from all parties thus far in the campaign make me thinks all the parties think Britain is a nation of fools.

Churchill

Quote from: Borchester post_id=5091 time=1573378104 user_id=62
Dozy Doris went into the 2017 election with a promise to tax the pensioners' coal allowance and take the school dinners out of the mouths of toddlers. It was electoral suicide but fun. Boris, on the other hand, appears to have realised that all he need do is jump up and down like a ferret with haemorrhoids but not say much of anything for fear of losing his mega point lead.

So unless Wurzel decides to nationalise the royal corgis, this looks like being a rather quiet election.

It has only just begun, I think it will get really nasty given what has gone of over the last 3 years, the usual point scoring machine the NHS has been rolled out already.

Borchester

Quote from: Barry post_id=5531 time=1573586812 user_id=51
Borchester, Boris is trying to brighten things up again, with a walk around the office election broadcast.

https://twitter.com/BorisJohnson/status/1194320833977733123">//https://twitter.com/BorisJohnson/status/1194320833977733123

I like it!

Boris did not say a bloody thing apart from vote for me and get Brexit, but that was enough.
Algerie Francais !

Barry

Borchester, Boris is trying to brighten things up again, with a walk around the office election broadcast.

https://twitter.com/BorisJohnson/status/1194320833977733123">//https://twitter.com/BorisJohnson/status/1194320833977733123
† The end is nigh †

papasmurf

Quote from: Borchester post_id=5386 time=1573503284 user_id=62
This one

https://www.electoralcalculus.co.uk/homepage.html">//https://www.electoralcalculus.co.uk/homepage.html%20%20

Try to keep up Pappy.

I have been keeping up, and there are still over 4 weeks to go. There are some not allowed for variables in that link.