Williamson: UK got vaccine first because "we are a much better country"

Started by GBNews, December 06, 2020, 07:06:41 PM

« previous - next »

Barry

Quote from: cromwell on December 08, 2020, 11:15:44 AM
Don't understand that Barry he was tweeting 18 minutes ago.
No worries, I had been looking at a pinned tweet thinking it was the latest. I'm getting old you know! ;)
† The end is nigh †

cromwell

Quote from: Barry on December 08, 2020, 10:21:33 AM
Yes, I found him there, but nothing posted since October 2019.

Scratch that. Found him commenting here: https://insideeko.com/lord-stoddart-death-obituary-lord-stoddart-dead-passed-away/

And he's been giving Kay Burley and Beth Rigby some well deserved stick.

Don't understand that Barry he was tweeting 18 minutes ago.
Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?

Barry

Quote from: cromwell on December 07, 2020, 10:58:58 PM
Well we'll let you off.....going off topic that is  ;)

Anyway still in the land of the living apparently https://twitter.com/Greg_LW
Yes, I found him there, but nothing posted since October 2019.

Scratch that. Found him commenting here: https://insideeko.com/lord-stoddart-death-obituary-lord-stoddart-dead-passed-away/

And he's been giving Kay Burley and Beth Rigby some well deserved stick.
† The end is nigh †

Nalaar

Quote from: papasmurf on December 08, 2020, 09:29:50 AM
Is your television broken:-

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-55227325

This woman received the vaccine at 06:30 this morning, Barry's post was made at 22:00 last night. I don't think it's so much that his TV is broken, rather than his TV is not able to broadcast news from the future.
Don't believe everything you think.

papasmurf

Quote from: Barry on December 07, 2020, 10:06:51 PM

So, as for the vaccine, has anyone in the UK had the jab yet, no, thought not.

Is your television broken:-

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-55227325
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

Nalaar

Quote from: Barry on December 07, 2020, 10:06:51 PMSo, as for the vaccine, has anyone in the UK had the jab yet, no, thought not.

A woman in Northern Ireland has had it, idk about anywhere else in the U.K. 
Don't believe everything you think.

cromwell

Quote from: Barry on December 07, 2020, 10:06:51 PM
Greg got banned from Steve's forum, which I thought was a bit unjust. Anyway, he was battling cancer and I wonder if he is still in the land of the living.
Rather off topic, I know.

Well we'll let you off.....going off topic that is  ;)

Anyway still in the land of the living apparently https://twitter.com/Greg_LW

cromwell

Quote from: Thomas on December 07, 2020, 08:02:07 AM
Nice one streetwalker.

Covid  vaccine and brexit party  , you are in for a great christmas and new year mate. ;D

Seriously mate , i remember when you and greg lance watkins were the lone voices of euroscepticism on the forum all those years ago , to much ridicule , and you have doggedly and determindly stuck to your guns and it has paid off for you.

You have my admiration , just a pity scotland didnt have some of your determination in 2014.

Best of luck mate.

I remember you giving old whatshisface (bloody hell hate memory failure) stick because he made unsubstantiated allegations about GLW that had whatshisface running to the mods crying and he flounced not long after. 
Bet you remember his name :) :)

Barry

Quote from: Thomas on December 07, 2020, 08:02:07 AMgreg lance watkins
Greg got banned from Steve's forum, which I thought was a bit unjust. Anyway, he was battling cancer and I wonder if he is still in the land of the living.
Rather off topic, I know.

† The end is nigh †

papasmurf

Streetwalker

Quote from: Barry on December 07, 2020, 10:35:16 AM
I wonder what the effects will be on previously infected people, who don't need the vaccine.
I don't think any tests have been done.

I dont know , Im not sure anyone knows . I dont even know if the immunity lasts  that long ,Ive read various reports that say  between 2 months and two years  which says to me they are guessing .
Im of the mind just take it when offered , Ill let you know if I turn into a reptilian or start growing tits   :o

Streetwalker

Quote from: Thomas on December 07, 2020, 08:02:07 AM
Nice one streetwalker.

Covid  vaccine and brexit party  , you are in for a great christmas and new year mate. ;D

Seriously mate , i remember when you and greg lance watkins were the lone voices of euroscepticism on the forum all those years ago , to much ridicule , and you have doggedly and determindly stuck to your guns and it has paid off for you.

You have my admiration , just a pity scotland didnt have some of your determination in 2014.

Best of luck mate.

Bloody hell thats a name from the past (Grieg L Watkins) Thomas . As I recall he fell out with UKIP and turned on them with lots of made up stuff and was outed as a fantasist . Suffice to say  though we were both leave the EU campaigners we had little else in common .But hes not on here so I had best leave it at that .
The Tories have made hard work of Brexit and we are yet to see what sort of trade deal if any we will get with the Europeans . They really could not have handled it any worse IMO but there you go .  Onwards and upwards

papasmurf

Quote from: Barry on December 07, 2020, 10:56:32 AM
Wow! They've explained that no tests have been done on previously infected people. Is that what you meant, or are you doing your usual trick of pretending to know something you don't?
Then, when challenged, refuses to back up the claim?

I means as per the expert explanation on TV news this morning that previously infected people will have no problem with the vaccine.

Barry

Quote from: papasmurf on December 07, 2020, 10:42:40 AM
It has all been explained in depth and detail by medical experts on TV news bulleting on a regular basis for the last few days.
Wow! They've explained that no tests have been done on previously infected people. Is that what you meant, or are you doing your usual trick of pretending to know something you don't?
Then, when challenged, refuses to back up the claim?
† The end is nigh †

papasmurf

Quote from: Barry on December 07, 2020, 10:35:16 AM
I wonder what the effects will be on previously infected people, who don't need the vaccine.
I don't think any tests have been done.

It has all been explained in depth and detail by medical experts on TV news bulleting on a regular basis for the last few days.