Main Menu

No card? No life!

Started by T00ts, December 07, 2020, 10:38:00 AM

« previous - next »

papasmurf

Quote from: johnofgwent on December 07, 2020, 11:36:09 AM

But he's said the English will get a similar thing too. Which as I said is not what Gove said last week...

Frankly I don't trust that slimy two faced toad Gove at all.
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

johnofgwent

Quote from: T00ts on December 07, 2020, 10:38:00 AM
Well it was only a matter of time I guess. The dear old NHS not satisfied with their data banks now will issue each of the vaccinated with their own little card with instructions to keep it on you at all times.

Having denied that vaccine will be compulsory they now facilitate those who wish to deny entry, participation etc to those unvaccinated. It's a strange new world. Are we about to lose our freedoms and rights for ever? Or will this just be a temporary affront? I spy the thin edge of a wedge.

That's not what Gove said. In fact he denied any plan to hand out anything.

Reacting to the realisation the Welsh assembly is about to go down in history as demanding "ihre papieren, bitte" my constituency assembly member hotly denied the "ID style card" the health fuckwit in Wales (who is so incompetent he needs a second minister to do his job while he struts around on podiums to emphasise the commitment for jobs for black guys) stated last week WOULD be issued, was an ID card.

But he's said the English will get a similar thing too. Which as I said is not what Gove said last week...
<t>In matters of taxation, Lord Clyde\'s summing up in the 1929 case Inland Revenue v Ayrshire Pullman Services is worth a glance.</t>

Nick

Quote from: papasmurf on December 07, 2020, 10:45:45 AMA Covid-19 vaccination certificate will be needed for international travel. 

NO, they are simply looking at.
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

Sheepy

Quote from: T00ts on December 07, 2020, 10:38:00 AM
Well it was only a matter of time I guess. The dear old NHS not satisfied with their data banks now will issue each of the vaccinated with their own little card with instructions to keep it on you at all times.

Having denied that vaccine will be compulsory they now facilitate those who wish to deny entry, participation etc to those unvaccinated. It's a strange new world. Are we about to lose our freedoms and rights for ever? Or will this just be a temporary affront? I spy the thin edge of a wedge.
You are getting chipped one way or another Toots.
Just because I don't say anything, it doesn't mean I haven't noticed!

papasmurf

A Covid-19 vaccination certificate will be needed for international travel. 
I also suspect they will be requirement to enable events I usually go to to get onto the sites.
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

T00ts