No respect

Started by T00ts, December 07, 2020, 12:37:58 PM

« previous - next »

GerryT

Quote from: Baff on December 10, 2020, 11:33:07 AMThey may have been Irish, but they weren't from your country.
They were from ours.
The numbers I quoted were from IRL, what I'm saying is many more "Irish" from the UK would have also fought.

Quote from: Baff on December 10, 2020, 11:33:07 AMWe saved the French army at Dunkirk.
Baff the UK declared war with France after Germany invaded Poland. As the UK/French * Belgian armies retreated to Dunkirk 40,000 of the french first army fought the Gernamy army in a delaying tactic to allow the remaining UK/French&Belgian army to dig in and try get off the beaches. The french dug in at Lille and held the 160,000 Germans at bay for 4 days. Without this the UK army would have been overrun as they would have had no defence setup and on open beaches.

The UK went to attack Germany and ended up running back to a beach and depended on the French to allow them to escape back home. That was after the UK left all their gun's, tanks, bombs behind them and had to cower behind the USA for the rest of the war.  Now that picture isn't exactly true but neither is your filthy surrender monkey attitude correct about the French either.

Quote from: Baff on December 10, 2020, 11:33:07 AMThe UK never killed 1 million of you.
You live in a fantasyworld.
Oh yes you did, read a history book and how IRL was emptied of it's food, destined for the UK while the locals were dying in ditches. Plenty for the local population four or five times over we had that much, but it was a UK tactic to kill off unwanted Irish free land holders.

Baff

Quote from: GerryT on December 09, 2020, 01:03:01 PM
35,000 Irish died in the first war and 5,000 in the second. And many many more Irish living in the UK and across Europe thanks to the UK killing 1 million of us and displacing 2 million.

How many french died helping the UK soldiers trapped at Dunkirk.

The UK declared war on Germany and went to Europe to fight rather than waiting for Germany to trip across the channel. The Idea that the UK only got involved to save the French is nonsense.
They may have been Irish, but they weren't from your country.
They were from ours.

We saved the French army at Dunkirk.

The UK never killed 1 million of you.
You live in a fantasyworld.

GerryT

Quote from: Baff on December 08, 2020, 08:03:48 PM
Yes it did.
At cost of thousands of our young men.

Multiple times.

No matter how much you hate this country that will always be true.

Your country?
Never done shit for anyone.
Oh what a great friend of ..... oh wait a minute, exactly no one, you are.

35,000 Irish died in the first war and 5,000 in the second. And many many more Irish living in the UK and across Europe thanks to the UK killing 1 million of us and displacing 2 million.

How many french died helping the UK soldiers trapped at Dunkirk.

The UK declared war on Germany and went to Europe to fight rather than waiting for Germany to trip across the channel. The Idea that the UK only got involved to save the French is nonsense.

Baff

Quote from: GerryT on December 08, 2020, 03:05:57 PM
Hang on, France lost 785k people and the UK 834k in the battle against Germany. The UK didn't save France,

Yes it did.
At cost of thousands of our young men.

Multiple times.

No matter how much you hate this country that will always be true.

Your country?
Never done shit for anyone.
Oh what a great friend of ..... oh wait a minute, exactly no one, you are.

Sheepy

Quote from: papasmurf on December 08, 2020, 07:01:12 PM
Words are not actions.
Mmmm well Cromwell has saved you several times so he can make judgement.
Just because I don't say anything, it doesn't mean I haven't noticed!

papasmurf

Quote from: Sheepy on December 08, 2020, 06:52:51 PM
What Cromwell told you, which you freely admitted, then tried to swerve it.

Words are not actions.
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

Sheepy

Quote from: papasmurf on December 08, 2020, 06:51:22 PM
What actions?
What Cromwell told you, which you freely admitted, then tried to swerve it.

papasmurf

Quote from: Sheepy on December 08, 2020, 06:48:05 PM
Yeah right, nice try smurfy, you have been judged by your own actions.

What actions?

Sheepy

Quote from: papasmurf on December 08, 2020, 06:39:27 PM
Not at all. Not the entire population of Britain just the hooligan ones.
Yeah right, nice try smurfy, you have been judged by your own actions.

papasmurf

Quote from: Sheepy on December 08, 2020, 06:33:24 PM
Guilty as charged then.

Not at all. Not the entire population of Britain just the hooligan ones.

Sheepy

papasmurf

Quote from: cromwell on December 08, 2020, 05:23:58 PM
Penty of nastiness was/is aimed at the rest of the UK by some bloke in Cornwall

Only towards those who deserve it.

cromwell

Quote from: papasmurf on December 07, 2020, 01:50:09 PM
Plenty of nastiness was/is aimed at "the French."
Plenty of nastiness was/is aimed at the rest of the UK by some bloke in Cornwall
Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?

patman post

∆∆∆
Don't mention the War !!!

It'll only drag out the Col Blimps and Tunbridge Wells Blue rinses and get them harrumphing on about some glorious past when the Empire covered a quarter of the world...
On climate change — we're talking, we're beginning to act, but we're still not doing enough...

GerryT

Quote from: Baff on December 07, 2020, 04:33:13 PMMillions of our people have died in their defence.
Our soldiers are currently deployed to protect them even now.

We take the piss out the French.
That is not the same as xenophobia. Mo matter how much you may wish to spin us racists.
No other country has ever done more for them. No other country is currently doing more for them.

Not that you could tell by the way they treat us.

Hang on, France lost 785k people and the UK 834k in the battle against Germany. The UK didn't save France, the UK was defending itself, Hitler was steamrolling across Europe and next stop was the UK, after Dunkirk which was a disaster militarily by the UK, with virtually no army left to defend itself only bad weather stopped him sailing over and taking control. Only for the Russians crippling Hitler on the East and the USA finishing him off on the West, the UK would be speaking German now. But it was Russia that we should all be thanking, they struck the crippling blow which allowed others to finish the job. Russia lost a total of about 34 million, what a waste of human life, any action a country takes that threatens war of any scale is the lowest form of humankind possible.
You make it out that you did France a big favour, would you stop. The UK was at war with Germany. It wasn't a competition between France and the UK.