Pink news wants word in your ear

Started by Sheepy, December 07, 2020, 05:26:34 PM

« previous - next »

papasmurf

Quote from: HDQQ on December 15, 2020, 09:56:09 AM
My Little Pony reinforces racial and gender stereotypes and so I conclude that My Little Pony actually has right-wing tendencies.  ;D

Furthermore, a quick look on Google images will show that not all My Little Ponies are pink - indeed pink ones are in a minority. So you're stereotyping My Little Ponies by associating them with 'pink'.

I am reminded of a Goon Show episode, The Spy, or who is pink oboe.
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

HDQQ

Quote from: DeppityDawg on December 13, 2020, 03:21:48 PM
Its hard to imagine anyone more pinko than you. Every time you post, a "My Little Pony" somewhere cries with joy

My Little Pony reinforces racial and gender stereotypes and so I conclude that My Little Pony actually has right-wing tendencies.  ;D

Furthermore, a quick look on Google images will show that not all My Little Ponies are pink - indeed pink ones are in a minority. So you're stereotyping My Little Ponies by associating them with 'pink'.
Formerly known as Hyperduck Quack Quack.
I might not be an expert but I do know enough to correct you when you're wrong!

DeppityDawg

Quote from: HDQQ on December 13, 2020, 03:09:20 PMI am a pinko liberal but I'm not gay

Its hard to imagine anyone more pinko than you. Every time you post, a "My Little Pony" somewhere cries with joy

HDQQ

I remember when the term 'pink' was associated with the 'soft left', as in 'pinko liberal'. Pink being a watered down version of red, presumably.

I am a pinko liberal but I'm not gay, although I have nothing against people being gay if that's how they are.
Formerly known as Hyperduck Quack Quack.
I might not be an expert but I do know enough to correct you when you're wrong!

Sheepy

Just because I don't say anything, it doesn't mean I haven't noticed!