What does no-deal 'Australia-style' Brexit mean?

Started by GBNews, December 09, 2020, 07:02:11 AM

« previous - next »

Thomas

Quote from: papasmurf on December 11, 2020, 01:43:07 PM
Boris has had eff all to do with the vaccine. From your stupid comments over time on this forum it is you who has a worthless miserable life

im happy pappy , and im chuffed to bits for you that boris is helping you with his vaccine.

For feck sake smile for once in your miserable life will you?

The futures bright , and mr johnson is looking after you and doing it well.

An Fhirinn an aghaidh an t-Saoghail!

papasmurf

Quote from: Thomas on December 11, 2020, 01:24:06 PM
well pappy , once you get the boris vaccine , i hope you show some appreciation to the tories for saving your worthless miserable life.

Boris has had eff all to do with the vaccine. From your stupid comments over time on this forum it is you who has a worthless miserable life
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

Thomas

Quote from: papasmurf on December 11, 2020, 01:18:42 PM
Good grief, the Oxford team dropped another project back in January to start working in a vaccine, Bojo The Clown did bugger all until several months later.

well pappy , once you get the boris vaccine , i hope you show some appreciation to the tories for saving your worthless miserable life.

papasmurf

Quote from: T00ts on December 11, 2020, 01:05:07 PM
Oh Pappy! Scientists do not live on a self supporting island somewhere. The Tories have had a holding plan in action to give them the time to get the vaccine right and still are.

Good grief, the Oxford team dropped another project back in January to start working in a vaccine, Bojo The Clown did bugger all until several months later.

T00ts

Quote from: papasmurf on December 11, 2020, 01:01:12 PM
Pardon? Scientists have done that, not the Tories. A no deal Brexit is looking as if it will trap many people in Britain for some time to come.
I have not been trapped in my home, all I have been doing is what the majority of people where I live have been doing, avoiding each other and keeping well away from tourists.

Oh Pappy! Scientists do not live on a self supporting island somewhere. The Tories have had a holding plan in action to give them the time to get the vaccine right and still are.

papasmurf

Quote from: T00ts on December 11, 2020, 12:52:07 PM
. The Tories have worked their socks off to get a vaccine to let us be free again.

Pardon? Scientists have done that, not the Tories. A no deal Brexit is looking as if it will trap many people in Britain for some time to come.
I have not been trapped in my home, all I have been doing is what the majority of people where I live have been doing, avoiding each other and keeping well away from tourists.

Thomas

Quote from: papasmurf on December 11, 2020, 12:59:00 PM
Actually I did comment there is a forum glitch.

doesnt seem to affect anyone else.

Maybe the forum is getting bored listening to your cac as well as the rest of us.

papasmurf

Pappy you really try my patience sometimes. What freedoms are so important to you? Like me you have been pretty much housebound for months. The Tories have worked their socks off to get a vaccine to let us be free again. Who in Westminster has worked that hard? Most of them sit back and wait to see how they can carp and have done little to aid the process. Which party would do better I wonder. I grant that mistakes have been made but no-one is perfect.

There is a chap you might appreciate. He has policies that convince his citizens that he is strong, he is often photographed bare chested to prove it. He has vaccines that he is dishing out but he has failed thus far to share much info. Lately he seems very interested in testing our defences both at sea and air. Oh and he has just passed laws that mean that the many atrocities he has overseen cannot be blamed on him. So that means he simply doesn't make mistakes and if the man in the street imagines he has - well they disappear! Is that the sort of government you prefer? As a by-product there are no poor in his country because everyone is equal!

Thomas

Quote from: T00ts on December 11, 2020, 12:56:55 PM
Thank you for quoting my post with no comment. I can only assume that it means you agree.

save yourself the bother toots.

heres what he said.

Quote from: papasmurf on December 11, 2020, 12:49:27 PM
Tory bad! tory bad! tory bad!

papasmurf

Quote from: T00ts on December 11, 2020, 12:56:55 PM
Thank you for quoting my post with no comment. I can only assume that it means you agree.

Actually I did comment there is a forum glitch.

T00ts

Quote from: papasmurf on December 11, 2020, 12:52:35 PM

Thomas

Quote from: papasmurf on December 11, 2020, 12:49:27 PM
I am not happy at all, Bojo-The-Clown dithered and is still dithering about Covid-19 and thousands have died because of it.
There has been no enforcement. I would write Bojo has no balls but he has fathered an unknown number of children.

He hasnt dithered about the covid vaccine , yet some like dynamis on here are still screaming johnson taking firm and fast action to immunise the people of the uk isnt good enough.

I applaud folk when they criticse when its due , but some people like you have nothing to offer but non stop empty criticism no matter what , which is why you are a figure of total ridicule on this forum and others.

If you havent learned by now constantly screaming tory bad isnt a winning formula over the last decade , you never will , and should be dismissed as the old crackpot you are accordingly.

papasmurf

Pappy you really try my patience sometimes. What freedoms are so important to you? Like me you have been pretty much housebound for months. The Tories have worked their socks off to get a vaccine to let us be free again. Who in Westminster has worked that hard? Most of them sit back and wait to see how they can carp and have done little to aid the process. Which party would do better I wonder. I grant that mistakes have been made but no-one is perfect.

There is a chap you might appreciate. He has policies that convince his citizens that he is strong, he is often photographed bare chested to prove it. He has vaccines that he is dishing out but he has failed thus far to share much info. Lately he seems very interested in testing our defences both at sea and air. Oh and he has just passed laws that mean that the many atrocities he has overseen cannot be blamed on him. So that means he simply doesn't make mistakes and if the man in the street imagines he has - well they disappear! Is that the sort of government you prefer? As a by-product there are no poor in his country because everyone is equal!

T00ts

Quote from: papasmurf on December 11, 2020, 12:41:17 PM
Why vote Tory then when they are intent in taking those freedoms away.

Thomas

Quote from: Barry on December 11, 2020, 12:35:39 PM
Oh, so the message of what a no deal Brexit means is:
>
>
>
Tories bad.

pretty much barry.

Broken down record screaming tory bad non stop on any subject.

Instead of slagging tories off , for just once in his life i would like to hear a solution to the uks problems from pappy that doesnt involve screaming tory bad or fantasising childlike nonsense about barbed wire fences and shooting those who dont agree with him from under his bed.