Don't Take This if You Suffer Severe Allergies

Started by Dynamis, December 09, 2020, 04:33:39 PM

« previous - next »

Borg Refinery

It's a complete filthy lie to say I support uncontrolled immigration.

I've insisted for years that Blair's 2000 policy, and abolishing of exit checks, and Brown & Cameron's coast guard cuts were a disaster. At no point have I insisted on open borders, wanting immigration controlled properly by the majority of routes taken rather than focusing huge resources on a route that's something like 1% of all illegal immigration from memory, does not make me an anti-white racist or a masonic lodge plant in line with the kalergi-coudenhove EU plot to replace white people. Sorry if that disappoints.
+++

Thomas

Quote from: Borchester on December 11, 2020, 01:02:06 PM
That is so.

As far as I can see, the ones being topped by this bug are the vulnerable folk with pre existing conditions. So instead of being floored by the Yellow Peril, they will die of adverse reactions to the vaccine, which will mean that one side will be able to claim that the government has done its job by vaccinating all and sundry and the the other side will be able to say yeah, but the streets are still crammed with corpses.

Everybody will win, except for Dyno who as Tommy says is a lovely bloke, but not the sort of fellow that knows how to enjoy himself.

i like dynamis borkie. The poor bastard just needs a feckin good night out down the pub wae his mates and cheering up in the process.

He is still in a mood wae me about priti patel and becasue i dont support mass uncontrolled immigration.

Come to think of it borkie most of the english left have been miserable as shit for the last four years if not more.

Imagine being stuck down the pub wae pappy steve srb and dynamis on a friday night ? heid in the hands ready to top yourself material.
An Fhirinn an aghaidh an t-Saoghail!

papasmurf

Quote from: Borchester on December 11, 2020, 01:02:06 PM
they will die of adverse reactions to the vaccine,

That is inflammatory bollocks, you ought to be ashamed of yourself.
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

Borchester

Quote from: Thomas on December 11, 2020, 12:29:42 PM
the point is pappy , however you describe your "concern" over covid , surely if it has been a worry then the vaccine is worth giving a go?

Dynamis is a lovely guy full of naive idealism , but he is definetly a glass half empty sort of person.

That is so.

As far as I can see, the ones being topped by this bug are the vulnerable folk with pre existing conditions. So instead of being floored by the Yellow Peril, they will die of adverse reactions to the vaccine, which will mean that one side will be able to claim that the government has done its job by vaccinating all and sundry and the the other side will be able to say yeah, but the streets are still crammed with corpses.

Everybody will win, except for Dyno who as Tommy says is a lovely bloke, but not the sort of fellow that knows how to enjoy himself.
Algerie Francais !

Thomas

Quote from: papasmurf on December 11, 2020, 10:19:28 AM
I have been doing no such thing you

Mod Edit (Crom)

the point is pappy , however you describe your "concern" over covid , surely if it has been a worry then the vaccine is worth giving a go?

Dynamis is a lovely guy full of naive idealism , but he is definetly a glass half empty sort of person.

papasmurf

Quote from: Thomas on December 11, 2020, 10:11:01 AM

If you have been in pappies shoes hiding under your bed in terror all year , then surely taking the vaccine is the best plan of action.

I have been doing no such thing you

Mod Edit (Crom)

Thomas

Quote from: Dynamis on December 10, 2020, 02:06:31 PM
That's it, just wanting to see more data about it - that's reasonable isn't it? If we're going to take a vaccine approved by the utter shysters in our government who are hugely anti-science then I want extra reassurances; if it was approved by another government I'd want the same assurances however I suspect they would already have been given. It's not the speed of the vaccine per se, it's that I absolutely do not under any circumstance trust these guys they've installed in key positions inthe government and civil service. I don't view that as unreasonable in any way, others clearly do.

Obviously, it would be better if we had a reliable vaccine and 100% of the population was vaccinated, we can at least all agree on that if nothing else.

i dont really see what the problem is to be honest dyno.

it seems to be another spittle flecked rant of yours to throw mud at the current uk government.

If you have been in pappies shoes hiding under your bed in terror all year , then surely taking the vaccine is the best plan of action.

If on the other hand you couldnt give a feck either way , then dont take the vaccine.

You seem to want it both ways. You scream along with the other left wing english that the uk has the worst covid death toll in the world  , yet when the uk becomes the first place to approve the vaccine , you scream they havent done enough checks , its an unknown quantity with some harmfull side effects and can't be trusted along with those in government.

What would labour do ? Wait until the eu 27 told them the vaccine was ok then administer it?

I suppose that the difference between the left and right , the left need constant reassurance and someone  holding their hands while the right go ahead and do it .

Borg Refinery

Quote from: HDQQ on December 10, 2020, 09:06:17 AM
It would obviously be even better if nobody suffered any adverse reaction to vaccination but in the case of the Pfizer covid vaccine I guess we won't really know how common an allergic reaction is until a lot more people have been vaccinated.

That's it, just wanting to see more data about it - that's reasonable isn't it? If we're going to take a vaccine approved by the utter shysters in our government who are hugely anti-science then I want extra reassurances; if it was approved by another government I'd want the same assurances however I suspect they would already have been given. It's not the speed of the vaccine per se, it's that I absolutely do not under any circumstance trust these guys they've installed in key positions inthe government and civil service. I don't view that as unreasonable in any way, others clearly do.

Obviously, it would be better if we had a reliable vaccine and 100% of the population was vaccinated, we can at least all agree on that if nothing else.
+++

papasmurf

Quote from: HDQQ on December 10, 2020, 09:06:17 AM
It would obviously be even better if nobody suffered any adverse reaction to vaccination but in the case of the Pfizer covid vaccine I guess we won't really know how common an allergic reaction is until a lot more people have been vaccinated.

Nobody suffering an adverse reaction has never happened in the history of vaccines. What is different now is any adverse reaction is reported quickly and centrally and action is taken very quickly. (It is why the 20 minutes observation time after vaccination.)

HDQQ

Formerly known as Hyperduck Quack Quack.
I might not be an expert but I do know enough to correct you when you're wrong!

papasmurf

Quote from: Dynamis on December 09, 2020, 05:44:35 PM
And where did I suggest that they suffered from shock,

It is the 20% have severe allergies that is bollocks.

Borg Refinery

Quote from: papasmurf on December 09, 2020, 05:19:01 PM
No it isn't stop scare mongering.  There is a vast difference between an anaphylactic reaction, (which is what happened in this instance,) and anaphylactic shock which did not. 
If you don't know the difference look it up.
It is why with ANY new vaccine there is there is a 20 minute observation period, after it is administered.

And where did I suggest that they suffered from shock, or can't you read?

Do you understand what "U.K. advises people with 'significant history' of allergic reactions to skip Pfizer vaccine for now"  means? It means they should skip it, what part of that are you having trouble understanding?

According to Allergy UK, up to 1 in 4 (not even one in five as I originally said) could suffer from allergies, the stats on who suffers severe allergic reactions are much vaguer and mainly Europe wide statistics - meaning they don't really know how prevalent this really is.

So my advice is as usual you should keep your mouth shut, as you never know what you're talking about at any point. But I suppose it would have been more accurate to write "This could be up to 1 in 4" rather than the bit you quoted, that's a little more accurate.
+++

papasmurf

Quote from: Dynamis on December 09, 2020, 04:33:39 PM

That's roughly 20%~ of the population out then.

No it isn't stop scare mongering.  There is a vast difference between an anaphylactic reaction, (which is what happened in this instance,) and anaphylactic shock which did not. 
If you don't know the difference look it up.
It is why with ANY new vaccine there is there is a 20 minute observation period, after it is administered.

Borg Refinery

https://theweek.com/speedreads/954180/uk-advises-people-significant-history-allergic-reactions-skip-pfizer-vaccine-now

That could be up to 1 in 4 people in the population then - given the very vague statistics on who has severe reactions. I have no idea what they were thinking rushing this vaccine, even top doctors in other countries, like Fauci advised against going too quickly. Meanwhile, the lockdowns are threatening to take away Xmas from significant parts of Canada and many other countries, and are set to reduce GDP even further than current projections. How is that going to work out? Some deeply sad and obsessed folks might think it's a good thing but I certainly don't, one can become obsessed with too many things or people in life and end up a bit like this guy -

https://www.kentlive.news/news/kent-news/kent-maths-genius-says-hes-4745834

Poor guy hasn't even left his house since March. That's what sad obsessions do to folks I guess. Some are even worse. Pretty awful seeing destroyed lives like that, obsessed with something that isn't even there, it's a form of mental illness.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/traversmark/2020/10/29/psychologists-identify-11-factors-that-predict-high-coronavirus-anxiety/

Well it's a shame that things come to that I guess, but this is what 'brain training' and hysteria does to folks. What intelligence? The intelligence 'units' of the government have none and appear to recite propaganda largely spouted by Big Pharma since they're virtually 'owned' by corporate interests and coerced by big lobbyists and so on and so forth. They've become pure mouthpieces for them. Why it's as if they have no capability for independent thought of their own.

Anyway, we are safe with this and the other 2 vaccines and they will cure absolutely every ill in the world. they have assured us of this so naturally it must be true, as we are to believe everything Bojo says verbatim with no questions - or we will be labelled as anti-vaxxers and should have "unclean" painted on our front doors in pig's blood.  :P

Oh look, the nasty EU criticised us for rushing approval too..

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2020/12/2/eu-criticises-hasty-uk-approval-of-covid-19-vaccine
+++