This is it I am telling you, final, final, finally

Started by Sheepy, December 10, 2020, 12:39:51 PM

« previous - next »

Sheepy

Quote from: T00ts on December 10, 2020, 01:55:50 PM
I am always ready to dance - are you offering?
Well, that is truly wonderful, we are dancing at the moment to where are your troosers Jock. Do feel free to do a highland fling.
Just because I don't say anything, it doesn't mean I haven't noticed!

T00ts

Quote from: Sheepy on December 10, 2020, 01:12:54 PM
Why thankyou Dr Toots, for your considered and thoughtful reply, would you like a dance?
I am always ready to dance - are you offering?

papasmurf

Quote from: T00ts on December 10, 2020, 01:07:53 PM
Are you OK? I have not noticed you so busy on this forum before until the last week or so and now you seem to be talking to yourself!   :)

Even worse he is answering himself back.
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

Sheepy

Quote from: T00ts on December 10, 2020, 01:07:53 PM
Are you OK? I have not noticed you so busy on this forum before until the last week or so and now you seem to be talking to yourself!   :)
Why thankyou Dr Toots, for your considered and thoughtful reply, would you like a dance?

T00ts

Quote from: Sheepy on December 10, 2020, 12:47:59 PM
I am divorcing you, you can't divorce me, I own you, I own everything including you, no you don't. Freedom is a state of mind. Which you don't control.

Sheepy

I am divorcing you, you can't divorce me, I own you, I own everything including you, no you don't. Freedom is a state of mind. Which you don't control.

Sheepy