Keir Starmer on UK and EU reaching a trade deal

Started by GBNews, December 11, 2020, 01:00:06 PM

« previous - next »

T00ts

Quote from: Thomas on December 11, 2020, 01:35:29 PM
i think he has simply put his head above the parapet and came out with an obvious statement to remind everyone he is still alive toots.

Nothing to abstain on , so sir keir makes a safe and utterly irrelevant statement to the press.

How could someone like this ever be allowed into number ten? The whole uk would stop dead waiting for him to climb down off the fence , and imagine him trying to deal withsomething like covid?

I tend to agree. It seems that he is the complete antithesis of Corbyn. I have to say when he was alongside JC he came across as the intelligent one and at the time put forth good arguments against government with reasonable construct, but sadly having Corbyn as his foil he came across better than he is. Now he is out at point he is directionless it seems. I have a feeling he lacks empathy, which if you are dealing with people at large, rather than the law lobby, is a bit of a handicap. Blair on the other hand had little intellect but was an empathetic jelly with theatrical overtones. Labour is a long way from sitting on the best benches.

Thomas

Quote from: T00ts on December 11, 2020, 01:27:39 PM
He just can't adapt his style to out of court situations and it seems that unless he can find a statement to adapt from the law books he's incapable of independent thought. Poor chap.

i think he has simply put his head above the parapet and came out with an obvious statement to remind everyone he is still alive toots.

Nothing to abstain on , so sir keir makes a safe and utterly irrelevant statement to the press.

How could someone like this ever be allowed into number ten? The whole uk would stop dead waiting for him to climb down off the fence , and imagine him trying to deal withsomething like covid?
An Fhirinn an aghaidh an t-Saoghail!

T00ts

Quote from: Thomas on December 11, 2020, 01:25:11 PM
He speaks!!!

:D

No shit sir keir.

He just can't adapt his style to out of court situations and it seems that unless he can find a statement to adapt from the law books he's incapable of independent thought. Poor chap.

Thomas

Quote from: News on December 11, 2020, 01:00:06 PM

Getting a trade deal between the UK and the EU is "clearly in the national interest", says the Labour leader.

Source: Keir Starmer on UK and EU reaching a trade deal

He speaks!!!

:D

No shit sir keir.

An Fhirinn an aghaidh an t-Saoghail!

GBNews

Getting a trade deal between the UK and the EU is "clearly in the national interest", says the Labour leader.

Source: Keir Starmer on UK and EU reaching a trade deal