Wolf looking like a sheep

Started by T00ts, December 11, 2020, 06:17:06 PM

« previous - next »

Sheepy

when trying to divorce an abusive partner, which one would try and virtue signal the children?
Who will get it first?
Odds are
Barry evens
Toots 2/1
Cromwell 5/1
Streetwalker 6/1
Dyno 7/1
Dawg 8/1
Smurfy 100/1
Gerry non runner.
Just because I don't say anything, it doesn't mean I haven't noticed!

Streetwalker

This has been going on for 4 years Toots . The only chance we have ever had of any sort of trade arrangement with the EU is when we make one from outside the club not playing by their rules but by ours . 

Which should be next year , we will see but if Johnson melts and signs a rubbish deal  he's toast .

T00ts

Our dear friend and benefactor Ursula Von Der Leyen has piped up today talking about a relaxation for the first year to allow continued transport presumably to avoid the buffers on both sides in the new year.

Bearing in mind that they apparently expected a capitulation by BJ only on Wednesday and were thwarted even with a menu childishly calculated to intimidate suddenly this Commission President pops up as if they are the most reasonable organisation in the world. Apparently they are the largest single market in the world but she still imagines that this democratic independent country should still be answerable to any law changes they might decide in the future.

I have one plea to BJ. These people are playing you so cut it short. If we go along with this suggestion they will only tighten the screws midway in a ploy to somehow lock us into a position where we cannot escape. Stop playing along with their games.