Premier League rainbow laces - lack of gays in premier league

Started by Barry, December 11, 2020, 10:07:40 PM

« previous - next »

johnofgwent

Am I alone in remembering a time when a sports team manager was concerned with the number and quality of the scores ON the pitch not the nature of the scoring afterwards

Look, if your server farm has tanked and you are your wits end I have a bloke on speed dial. He will arrive in a Barbie pink Audi Convertible and charge about a grand a day and be worth every penny.

Corkers once told me his husband gets a bit worked up when he drinks because after he's had too much women start to become attractive to him

I told him welcome to the entire XY chromosome carrying cohort of of homo sapiens.

The guy is bent as a nine bob note but I have him on speed dial for his ability to rescue buggered server farms, not his views on shoes and cravats.

I have two rabid lesbians (not in a relationship with each other) on that phone too. One is a business analyst that helped me sort out all sorts of shit at multiple clients, the other looks like a World Wrestling Federation mud wrestler but if you are being dragged out to sea by the ebb tide in the Severn you either let her grab you while I manouvere the jetski we're sitting on, or you drown. Your choice.

By now I take it most will have seen why I'm not sure whether to piss myself laughing or cry at stonewalls bollocks
<t>In matters of taxation, Lord Clyde\'s summing up in the 1929 case Inland Revenue v Ayrshire Pullman Services is worth a glance.</t>

papasmurf

Quote from: Barry on December 11, 2020, 10:07:40 PM
Stonewall say there are no openly gay men in the premier league football teams.
However, rainbow laces are likely to make them feel in a safe space so they can come out and be proud of their boots.

I ask you.

As long as they don't bend down to tie up their shoe-laces?
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

HDQQ

Quote from: Streetwalker on December 11, 2020, 10:38:01 PM
  ;D   Nothing surprises me anymore . Football authorities seem to be on a crusade for anything and everything these days .  I like the quotas idea though ,every team must have a gay in pink boots  , a trans with rainbow laces , blacks ,whites and asian players . Jews ,Arabs and Christians

A bit like Tottenham ,   you heard it here first . :o

Whatever next?  Before long Premier League clubs will be paying millions of pounds to buy players from rival teams.  Dancing
Formerly known as Hyperduck Quack Quack.
I might not be an expert but I do know enough to correct you when you're wrong!

Streetwalker

Quote from: T00ts on December 11, 2020, 10:21:11 PM
Does that mean that before long teams will be expected to field quotas?

;D   Nothing surprises me anymore . Football authorities seem to be on a crusade for anything and everything these days .  I like the quotas idea though ,every team must have a gay in pink boots  , a trans with rainbow laces , blacks ,whites and asian players . Jews ,Arabs and Christians

A bit like Tottenham ,   you heard it here first . :o

Barry

Quote from: T00ts on December 11, 2020, 10:21:11 PM
Probably, plus one trans man in each team.

Just in case no one knows what I am talking about:

https://www.premierleague.com/rainbowlaces
† The end is nigh †

T00ts

Quote from: Barry on December 11, 2020, 10:07:40 PM
However, rainbow laces are likely to make them feel in a safe space so they can come out and be proud of their boots.

I ask you.

Barry

I ask you.
† The end is nigh †