Winning: Ports gridlocked and retailers struggling as Brexit deadline looms

Started by Dynamis, December 12, 2020, 01:14:21 AM

« previous - next »

cromwell

Quote from: Thomas on December 12, 2020, 11:55:12 AM
If scotland had voted to leave in 2014 barry , my mate said to me that labour and the liberals would go into a never ending whinge (greetin) about if forevermore , while the snp tories and greens rolled up their sleeves and got on with things in the "new world" .

Im seeing this in action with brexit.

I think thats probably part of the reason why im sympathetic to brexiters.......the same never ending project fear and armageddon is what we would have faced from the same people who are bleating about it to you now.

Dont know about you , but it would merely make me dig my feckin heels in and become even more determind to leave.

Every great struggle in history has never once happened without some sort of pain. Did our grandparents suggest giving in to the germans in the second world war simply because their might be an economic hiccup?

4 years on , having lost the argument which then as now remainers centered around economics , still they try repeating the same thing over and over hoping what didnt work yesterday will work today.

Its incredible watching the outright stupidity of certain people.

Whatever economic damage that may come our way happens , it wont be brexiters , johnson or his party that get the blame , it will be the EU , and already im hearing ever growing mutterings to that fact.
Ditto ;)
Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?

Sheepy

Quote from: Dynamis on December 12, 2020, 02:08:55 PM
Well I hope you get your wish, it seems fair enough. I think your country clearly would be better off indy but you already know my thoughts there so no use repeating them.

..Not just him clearly.
yeah like we should form an SNP of our own, keep your silly ideas to yourself.
Just because I don't say anything, it doesn't mean I haven't noticed!

Borg Refinery

Quote from: Thomas on December 12, 2020, 02:03:26 PM
i agree , and as you know i have categorically said the snp wont be the party getting my vote in an indy scotland. Not only are some of them too liberal and left wing for me , but as i keep saying they are more of a movement  made up of the bits and pieces of differing factions in scottish politics united in the common goal of indy.

I doubt the snp would even survive indy.

I have no time for a lot of the guff the snp come out with , and as i told you many a time they arent the party you think they are.

We need a centre right scottish indy party , to balance and challenge those currently running the top of the snp. I have given sturgeon her chance , but i have to say im deeply disapointed in her.

I have no time for these trans ideology muppets and gradualists like pete wishart , and clowns like alyn smith have left a bad taste in my mouth after his drubbing at the hands of the nec the other week.

Well I hope you get your wish, it seems fair enough. I think your country clearly would be better off indy but you already know my thoughts there so no use repeating them.

Quote from: papasmurf on December 12, 2020, 02:02:44 PM
That replica machine gun is not mine, a friends of mine has loads of replica firearms, (yes he is a sad bastard, and the police are aware.) He took some photos of me with some of them so he and I could do some wind-ups.

..Not just him clearly.

+++

Thomas

Quote from: Dynamis on December 12, 2020, 01:57:25 PM
I appreciate that you are being consistent in your beliefs, I've stated that your beliefs have been at odds with the SNP for a while now.

But, I agree about not trashing the SNP in public and giving people like postman pat political capital to say "silly jocks" etc. So I'll stop right there and not take it any further.

i agree , and as you know i have categorically said the snp wont be the party getting my vote in an indy scotland. Not only are some of them too liberal and left wing for me , but as i keep saying they are more of a movement  made up of the bits and pieces of differing factions in scottish politics united in the common goal of indy.

I doubt the snp would even survive indy.

I have no time for a lot of the guff the snp come out with , and as i told you many a time they arent the party you think they are.

We need a centre right scottish indy party , to balance and challenge those currently running the top of the snp. I have given sturgeon her chance , but i have to say im deeply disapointed in her.

I have no time for these trans ideology muppets and gradualists like pete wishart , and clowns like alyn smith have left a bad taste in my mouth after his drubbing at the hands of the nec the other week.
An Fhirinn an aghaidh an t-Saoghail!

papasmurf

Quote from: Dynamis on December 12, 2020, 01:53:23 PM
You mean you are make-belief pappy? Well I never!

That replica machine gun is not mine, a friends of mine has loads of replica firearms, (yes he is a sad bastard, and the police are aware.) He took some photos of me with some of them so he and I could do some wind-ups.
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

Sheepy

Quote from: Thomas on December 12, 2020, 01:54:54 PM
i will tell you another interesting thing barry , im not going to wash my dirty linen in public , but sturgeon is facing ever growing grief from inside the yes movement and snp for her tactics over brexit , and trying to stop england leaving when thats what the majority in england wanted to do.

on top of that she has sat on her hands and did feck all to stop us getting dragged out , while those at the top were too busy trying and failing to further the zany trans ideology and treating the scottish like wee weans over coronavirus.

it wont stop scotlands move towards indy , not will it reimpose unionist parties in charge of scotland , but i can see a big change coming at the head of the indy movement pretty soon if this carries on.

As for your post , what can i say?
I don't care, I am having sustainably fished fish and chips with mushy peas for dinner this evening, feck the EU, gunboats it is.
Just because I don't say anything, it doesn't mean I haven't noticed!

Borg Refinery

Quote from: Thomas on December 12, 2020, 01:54:54 PM
i will tell you another interesting thing barry , im not going to wash my dirty linen in public , but sturgeon is facing ever growing grief from inside the yes movement and snp for her tactics over brexit , and trying to stop england leaving when thats what the majority in england wanted to do.

on top of that she has sat on her hands and did feck all to stop us getting dragged out , while those at the top were too busy trying and failing to further the zany trans ideology and treating the scottish like wee weans over coronavirus.

it wont stop scotlands move towards indy , not will it reimpose unionist parties in charge of scotland , but i can see a big change coming at the head of the indy movement pretty soon if this carries on.

I appreciate that you are being consistent in your beliefs, I've stated that your beliefs have been at odds with the SNP for a while now.

But, I agree about not trashing the SNP in public and giving people like postman pat political capital to say "silly jocks" etc. So I'll stop right there and not take it any further.
+++

Thomas

Quote from: Barry on December 12, 2020, 01:46:02 PM
Read this horror story thread if you want frightening, Thomas.
Have you heard of "Remainiacs" now known as "Oh God, what next"?
They must believe all this stuff.
https://twitter.com/sturdyAlex/status/1337437325979246593
I had nightmares last night after reading it.

Borg Refinery

Quote from: papasmurf on December 12, 2020, 01:45:30 PM
I am beginning to wish this was real:-

You mean you are make-belief pappy? Well I never!

Quote from: Barry on December 12, 2020, 01:46:02 PM

Exactly, it's those treasonous remainiacs working up all night at the Corporate Step / EU Brigrades Leftist Front, with the Tooting Popular Front working in tandem, round the clock to sabotage Brexit along with the Kalergi-Coudenhove-Cadwalladr's and Gina Miller to destroy the global economy with corona jihad in the microwave.

It's so sick, so sick. The bigliest sickliest badliest thing. It's all Hillary Clinton's fault!
+++

Barry

Quote from: Thomas on December 12, 2020, 12:39:25 PMI came on here this morning expecting a damn good frightening from gerry , dynamis and all the other remainers regarding the forth coming armageddon , and so far this morning i havent stop laughing reading some of the utter guff being posted on this forum.
† The end is nigh †

papasmurf

Quote from: Borchester on December 12, 2020, 12:50:57 PM
one bullet up the spout and eight in the magazine (yeah, I know it is supposed to be ten but the springs are shit)

I am beginning to wish this was real:-

Borg Refinery

Papa Smurf and Bugs turn Britain anti-EU

https://www.express.co.uk/comment/columnists/patrick-o-flynn/141634/Papa-Smurf-and-Bugs-turn-Britain-anti-EU

It really is all papa's fault we're leaving the EU and the Tories got in after all. Who knew? I thought it was those evil brown people we need the razor wire for? And those broon wde dugs?

Very sick! Bigly sick!
+++

papasmurf

papasmurf

Quote from: T00ts on December 12, 2020, 12:49:37 PM
Last I heard razor wire was illegal in case intruders hurt themselves. Why would you want herding dogs? Are you going to push them into the sea or back over the border?
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Malinois are widely used by police, armed services, and special forces.

Thomas

Quote from: papasmurf on December 12, 2020, 01:03:50 PM
I don't have a caravan,  I have a very old mobile home, which would fall to bits if moved, permanently sited in Brittany. I would not go to Dover for a bet.
This fish/shellfish monger is within a short walk of our mobile home.

hey pappy have you been to the exotic botanic gardens in roscoff?

An 85 year old female pensioner was arrested at Roscoff flower show for streaking through the displays when i was there. They had to eject her, though she did win a rosette for Best Dried Bush arangement.