look Just give up the fish

Started by Sheepy, December 15, 2020, 08:55:43 AM

« previous - next »

papasmurf

Quote from: Sheepy on December 15, 2020, 09:53:34 AM
But what about Smufys world of fear, he will lose his leaky old mobile home and might have to pay for something. Things might become more difficult for him and he will blame the Tories, they are out to get him you know. Whereas the EU just give him good and free stuff. He don't care about the fish or UK sovereignty he said so.

Sheepy, a very serious question, is your stupidity an act, or are you really that stupid.
It appears to me you are in for some very serious shocks next year.
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

Sheepy

Quote from: Nick on December 15, 2020, 09:41:19 AM
Problem is, if we agree to a 50% reduction by the EU they'll just take what they want anyway and it will be down to us to start boarding trawlers and checking catches. A simple zero makes it easy, if you're in our fishing grounds you're guilty, totally cut and dry.
But what about Smufys world of fear, he will lose his leaky old mobile home and might have to pay for something. Things might become more difficult for him and he will blame the Tories, they are out to get him you know. Whereas the EU just give him good and free stuff. He don't care about the fish or UK sovereignty he said so.
Just because I don't say anything, it doesn't mean I haven't noticed!

papasmurf

Quote from: Nick on December 15, 2020, 09:41:19 AM
Problem is, if we agree to a 50% reduction by the EU they'll just take what they want anyway and it will be down to us to start boarding trawlers and checking catches. A simple zero makes it easy, if you're in our fishing grounds you're guilty, totally cut and dry.

The problem is far more complicated than that.  If EU vessels are stopped from fishing in UK waters, 200 mile limit or centre distance.
British fishing vessels will be banned from EU waters and also the fish British vessels catch will be banned from EU markets.

Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

Nick

I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

Sheepy

https://uk.yahoo.com/news/brexit-deal-could-agreed-week-170416298.html
We the EU have thrown a few rocks Chinas way so the Yanks think we are siding with them, which the Chinese played along with, Boris had a moment and came out all guns blazing but soon capitulated and gave us what we wanted, now we just want control of UK waters, but we voted leave several times mein fuhrer, minor detail, we don't believe in all that voting crap anyway.
Pick over the bones of that four eyes.
Just because I don't say anything, it doesn't mean I haven't noticed!