Yeah,,,well a saint without her crown

Started by Sheepy, December 15, 2020, 12:12:40 PM

« previous - next »

Good old

Quote from: Barry on December 11, 2021, 10:07:15 AM
Reading between the lines, the judge has ruled out some charges because the alleged victims were over the age of consent at the time.
(What, nobody noticed before the trial?)
Other witnesses have not turned up and a four week prosecution has taken 10 days.
They've apparently proven GM and Epstein were lovers, also that there was not a lot of morality about, but is that a crime in America?

Her defence might be very interesting.

The conspiracy theorists don't believe that Epstein killed himself, and bandy the  name of an ex president C. about as being responsible.

What seems to be lost in all of this is just what a high platform Epstein, had, I would say profile, but that was only fully understood by the 1%.
The photo, of this lady and Epstein, at the Queens lodge says so much, much more than any photo of Andrew with the accused and accuser. The reason being only someone of unique importance would ever have got in that cabin. And if he could be put up on a Royal estate ,then he could have got in anywhere.
No wonder Epstein , apparent suicide would attract suspicion this boy knew everybody, and without doubt had the gear to stuff everybody.

cromwell

Quote from: Barry on December 11, 2021, 10:07:15 AM
Reading between the lines, the judge has ruled out some charges because the alleged victims were over the age of consent at the time.
Other witnesses have not turned up and a four week prosecution has taken 10 days.
They've apparently proven GM and Epstein were lovers, also that there was not a lot of morality about, but is that a crime in America?

The conspiracy theorists don't believe that Epstein killed himself, and bandy the  name of an ex president C. about as being responsible.
What??  You don't mean that nice Mr Carter surely? I thought he was only intrested in peanuts.

Just shows what goes on behind closed doors.:) :D
Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?

Barry

† The end is nigh †

Borchester

I can't make head nor tale of this case. A lot of judgements in US courts seem to be trial by public hysteria. As to giving Ms Maxwell bail well, so what? If she does decide to cut and run then she will sentenced herself to spend the rest of her looking over her shoulder, so that should save the cost of a trial.
Algerie Francais !

cromwell

She hardly had a great role model in her old man did she?

Looks like she might take the fall unless shes got stuff and is able to use it,then again she might commit suicide,die of covid,have an unfortunate fall .

Who knows but it's a fair bet there are a few squeaky bums,figuratively and literally.
Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?

Barry

The trial is ongoing and the defence haven't even started. It does seem that several high profile people are going to be exposed, I don't just mean randy Andy. Epstein's death was highly suspicious, too.
† The end is nigh †

Sheepy

Quote from: Barry on December 15, 2020, 02:16:55 PM
She's no saint, obviously. She has made many copies of videos which might make certain people in high places nervous, if she has her freedom.
I don't see a problem releasing her on bail, innocent until proven guilty, eh?
Any politics involved at all? ;)
Dunno, but she did do a runner and try and hide, so at a guess, there is absolutely no reason to think she won't do it again. Magic husband or not.
Just because I don't say anything, it doesn't mean I haven't noticed!

Barry

She's no saint, obviously. She has made many copies of videos which might make certain people in high places nervous, if she has her freedom.
I don't see a problem releasing her on bail, innocent until proven guilty, eh?
Any politics involved at all? ;)
† The end is nigh †

Sheepy

https://uk.yahoo.com/news/shes-wonderful-loving-person-ghislaine-023550713.html
I have seen the error of my ways your honour and have gathered up a few million dollars if that might help my cause.
I have found a husband and think of him at this harrowing time. Where is your Christian spirit it is Christmas for Christ's sake.
Just because I don't say anything, it doesn't mean I haven't noticed!