Labour ‘stands up’ for murderers and rapists

Started by Sheepy, December 15, 2020, 05:04:27 PM

« previous - next »

Barry

Quote from: HDQQ on December 16, 2020, 01:39:25 PMThis thread is misleading because it's Priti Patel who is accused of saying "Labour "2018stands up" for murderers and rapists". 
I don't think it is. Because the people trying to stop the deportation of these criminals are from the Labour party.

Do you support the deporting of violent criminals when they have finished their sentences? I do, 100%.
† The end is nigh †

HDQQ

This thread is misleading because it's Priti Patel who is accused of saying "Labour stands up for murderers and rapists".  Can we look forward to more headings based on unattributed quotes from people such as David Starkey, David Icke, Katie Hopkins, Kanye West, Russell Brand, Frankie Boyle, Roy "Chubby" Brown, the late Oliver Reed or even the late Mullah Omar?

Formerly known as Hyperduck Quack Quack.
I might not be an expert but I do know enough to correct you when you're wrong!

Sheepy

Just because I don't say anything, it doesn't mean I haven't noticed!

Forum admin

Quote from: papasmurf on December 16, 2020, 07:31:22 AM
I am responding to the disgraceful, disgusting,  misleading thread-header.

Mod Notice

Thread subject changed slightly to reflect the article linked.

T00ts

Quote from: Sheepy on December 16, 2020, 11:12:07 AM
Where I grew up there were a lot of adders, one of my school teachers once taught me if bit by an adder sit down drink a cup of tea to calm the nerves, because the shock is more likely to kill you than the bite, because when you panic it causes the heart rate to rise and pumps the poison around the body much more quickly. This stuck in my mind and has always made me suspicious of those who don't drink tea. :D :D :D

Mmmm but then my stomach doesn't look like an old leather bag.  :) These garage roof guys have their tea so strong the spoon stands up and with 2 sugars each too! They're from 'oop north' so maybe that's why.

papasmurf

Quote from: Sheepy on December 16, 2020, 10:26:28 AM
Like that will ever happen, you already agreed with Ms Patel anyway. :P

I have never agreed with the Angel of Death about anything.
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

Sheepy

Quote from: T00ts on December 16, 2020, 09:18:35 AM
I don't drink tea - but today a group of nice men are removing and replacing my garage roof (in pouring rain and high winds) so I made a foray into the supermarket, masked and gloved, and bought some. It was £1.49.  :-*
Where I grew up there were a lot of adders, one of my school teachers once taught me if bitten by an adder sit down drink a cup of tea to calm the nerves, because the shock is more likely to kill you than the bite, because when you panic it causes the heart rate to rise and pumps the poison around the body much more quickly. This stuck in my mind and has always made me suspicious of those who don't drink tea. :D :D :D

Sheepy

Quote from: papasmurf on December 16, 2020, 10:22:41 AM
If you can't see that thread header is bloody offensive, you really do have a problem.
Until it is edited I can't comment properly.
Like that will ever happen, you already agreed with Ms Patel anyway. :P
You wouldn't want me going over background reports showing how they covered it all up. Yet again would you!

papasmurf

Quote from: Sheepy on December 16, 2020, 10:15:42 AM
He doesn't know himself; he gets tied in knots, then wings it.

If you can't see that thread header is bloody offensive, you really do have a problem.
Until it is edited I can't comment properly.

Sheepy

Quote from: T00ts on December 16, 2020, 07:46:35 AM
I really don't understand where you are coming from. Why does it matter who is in power when it comes to a problem that should be the same for all of us regardless of politics?
He doesn't know himself; he gets tied in knots, then wings it.

cromwell

Quote from: T00ts on December 16, 2020, 09:18:35 AM
I don't drink tea - but today a group of nice men are removing and replacing my garage roof (in pouring rain and high winds) so I made a foray into the supermarket, masked and gloved, and bought some. It was £1.49.  :-*
:) :) :) :) :P :P
Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?

T00ts

Quote from: cromwell on December 16, 2020, 08:49:42 AM
Whilst I agree with the majority of your post,we need answers,come on confession time you know what I'm talking about. :P :P :P :P

cromwell

Quote from: T00ts on December 15, 2020, 08:59:54 PM
What's that got to do with the price of tea. We either agree with the deportation of criminals to their country of origin or we don't. It doesn't matter who instigates it. It could be the Greens for all I care.
Whilst I agree with the majority of your post,we need answers,come on confession time you know what I'm talking about. :P :P :P :P
Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?

papasmurf

Quote from: Thomas on December 16, 2020, 08:02:01 AM
of course .....everyones daft and ill informed because they dont agree with you ,

Not everyone, just a high percentage of those on internet forums.  They come out with comments based on the situation 40 years ago, They don't seem to have kept up at all.

Thomas

Quote from: papasmurf on December 16, 2020, 07:56:46 AM
That is due to combination of them being very badly informed and also suffering from cognitive dissonance.

of course .....everyones daft and ill informed because they dont agree with you , and you are the worlds leading light and authority on knowledge of everything. ;D

I have lost count over the years the amount of times your posts have been ripped to shreds due to the drivel you talk.

Remember uganda ripping your arugment about immigration when you made yourself look a tit by admitting you are an immigrant to cornwall?

Or how abour deppity dawg ripping your posts to shreds when talking about weapons on motorcycles , again your inferior knowledge making you look a tit.

I could go on and on , but i have better things to do.

As they say , a little knowledge is a dangerous thing , and certainly seems so in your case.
An Fhirinn an aghaidh an t-Saoghail!