Labour ‘stands up’ for murderers and rapists

Started by Sheepy, December 15, 2020, 05:04:27 PM

« previous - next »

cromwell

Mod Notice
A lot of off topic posts moved to the tower.

And Smurfy cease slagging the forum off.
Patience might be a virtue but it isn't endless so take the hint.
Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?

papasmurf

Quote from: Sheepy on December 20, 2020, 03:13:50 PM
Don't start Smurfy, I have put tons of it up. It isn't my fault you were busy trying to get everyone shot. Oh yes it is, oh no it isn't.

I ask again what Bolsheviks?  There is the most far right government in power in my lifetime, so where are the Bolsheviks?
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

papasmurf

Quote from: Sheepy on December 20, 2020, 03:06:33 PM
Which about sums up your intelligence in one Smurfy.

What Bolsheviks?  You don't appear to have any intelligence.

papasmurf

Quote from: Sheepy on December 20, 2020, 02:59:39 PM
People trying to escape the Bolsheviks, are not necessarily idiots or morons, probably queueing up for more might make them insane though.

What Bolsheviks?

papasmurf

Quote from: Sheepy on December 20, 2020, 02:13:19 PM
It has taken a toll on Smurfys mental state, if he calls people idiots and morons outright,

Because they are idiots and morons.

Sheepy

Quote from: T00ts on December 20, 2020, 01:48:14 PM
Pappy - you really aren't helping your cause. Why comment on numbers or insult them constantly? It's difficult to get an interesting thread going if there is someone constantly pouring cold water on it. You claim a good sense of humour - you make your wife laugh at least - why can't we enjoy it too?
It has taken a toll on Smurfys mental state, if he calls people idiots and morons outright, I will make sure he gets a holiday, when it was just him and the mods, he could spread his gloom and doom without a soul to notice. So being the nice sort of chap I am we are just being helpful before he has a total breakdown with people trying to be upbeat and bring a little sunshine.
Just because I don't say anything, it doesn't mean I haven't noticed!

papasmurf

Quote from: Nick on December 20, 2020, 01:06:36 PM
You would therefore know there were 13 new members last month and 21 the previous month, making your previous statement a lie and not just made up.

Not many is it, and few are contributing.

papasmurf

Quote from: Nick on December 20, 2020, 12:44:07 PM
Another statement that you have no evidence to support, you have no idea how many members join.

Members are shown in forum members list.

Sheepy

Anyway, I do hear on the grapevine that the law is being changed so this type of debacle cannot happen in the future, That way nobody can say they didn't know the circumstances.
Just because I don't say anything, it doesn't mean I haven't noticed!

Good old

Is, it not the law that Patel, actually , should be trying to belittle.? It really doesn't matter what the political persuasion of lawyers is. The law is as the court states it to be. And on this occasion , Patel, has cut corners in dealing with the rights of those she wants to deport. Every law abiding person would want these people deported . But lawfully.
This is another  crude example of trying to act above the law, by bypassing the requirements of law. And then accusing those that would uphold the law , as supporters of criminals.  If this attitude should prevail  then every defence lawyer can be considered as supporting criminals merely for the sake of supporting crime

Borchester

Quote from: papasmurf on December 16, 2020, 05:41:49 PM
More idiotic childish nasty personal attacks.

You are idiotic and childish and Boris' best recruiting agent, but we still like you.

Of course, we also like the village idiot but we won't go into that  :) :)
Algerie Francais !

papasmurf

Quote from: T00ts on December 16, 2020, 02:41:33 PM
I believe the blame was laid at the feet of some leftie lawyers who were pictured congratulating themselves.

Really, it looks as if Priti Patel broke the law:-

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-51456387

Jamaica deportation: Home Office flight leaves UK despite court ruling
Published11 February

A Home Office flight deporting convicted offenders to Jamaica has left the UK, despite a last-minute legal challenge.

Downing Street said 17 people were deported, but 25 others had been stopped because of the court order.

The court ruling came on Monday night after concerns that some detainees may not have had access to legal advice.

T00ts

I believe the blame was laid at the feet of some leftie lawyers who were pictured congratulating themselves.

Barry

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-51456387

Tottenham MP David Lammy said it was an "outrage" that the flight had departed.

Does he speak as a member of Labour?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-51399175

The issue was raised at Prime Minister's Questions, when Labour MP Nadia Whittome called for the flight to be suspended

She's on the opposition benches, I reckon she might be speaking for the Labour party
† The end is nigh †

papasmurf

Quote from: Barry on December 16, 2020, 01:52:54 PM
I don't think it is. Because the people trying to stop the deportation of these criminals are from the Labour party.

Do you support the deporting of violent criminals when they have finished their sentences? I do, 100%.

It is Priti Patel  claiming Labour "stands up for the murderers, rapists, sex offenders"
So no evidence only her having a hissy fit.